Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) (47168 Views)

Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by ppreye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
majamajic:
If the Winner is like this ?

I don't wan see the looser then !!

Im telling you
Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by crixtech: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mehn. That eye injury no be here.
Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
If to say I be Nigerian, I for accept. so you still day follow me oga. leave me na. carry your wahala go. i no find you come nairaland. shebi you be doctor?

Keep off from talking about the most educated tribe then.
Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
drkay:

Fury is ranked number one and would beat Joshua in his current form any day.

Nice one
Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
drips8:
I can't wait for tyson fury and deontay wilder to go head to head

I'm sure it'll be a more interesting fight than that of AJ and Ruiz Jr

Edit: I didn't know wilder and fury already had a fight which ended in a tie. It'll be nice to get a rematch tho

See u... undecided
Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
Tyson Fury is such a fool. what does he mean by winning 5000 pounds? that is such a disgrace. man you should be winning millions of pounds not 5000.
and he will pay taxes on that.

to speak the main truth, oil price has now jumped to almost 72 $.
The Nigerian government is still making up excuses with the past regime that left 6 years ago.
Osinbanjo is still making the condolence visits that he was appointed to do as a vp. the yoruba youths are clueless as to what their leaders do for them. some day na oduduwa some say na nigeria. where is your stand. Look at a man who came out to fight for his own people was arrested and is being tortured but the average yoruba man just sit down and keeps quiet as if his brother is not indetention. this is how they all kept quiet when kudirat abiola was killed. when abiola was still making money he was busy spending on the same people who could not speak up for him. bola ige was killed the yorubas still kept quiet like cowards. look at all of them. Obasanjo is the only yoruba man with guts and that is why he excelled in the midst of the brutal northerners. but the yorubas hate obasanjo. I dont know who will fight for them. they keep sneaking and pretending to be fools and cowards and the system is being formed to keep them that way. acting like a coward when the northerners are crowning you the glory of cowardice is silly. look at lagos. if not the igbos, it would still be like Oyo state.
the majority of the development in the west na igbos.
see their brother is the vp yet another brother is in detention for doing something that is legally permitted in the constitution. yet osinbankp prefers to go to zimbabwe instead of to visit his brothe rin detention. selfish goats.
and other yorubas just keep quiet. look at what they did to Funsho Williams. today the best of yoruba is being taken down one by one. the next you will hear is the Jagaban is gone. the hausas will keep making them disappear one by one. yoruba people cannot live anywhere in this country in peace. if they go to the east, they are humble goats. oh yes, sir! if they go to the east, the same thing. in the west too na the same thing. they will use thunder and ogun to strike themselves to death. they cannot just speak. why? look at our brother in detention. and una all keep quiet day wait make rain fall for una head. who will fight for you? desmond elliot just sit down day fat. selfish set of people.
Fela came out to fight, nobody support am. they all hide and the man was taken down. still they do not respect fela. na people of other tribes day respect fela sef. the average yoruba man no send. what kind of people are these?

oil price is now high and there is still no sign of development. a civilian is building a refinery in a country that made him. so dangote is richer than Nigeria. weay be say government no fit build refinery na dangote fit.

refinery day warri but e no day work. and dangote day build another. wetin go make uganda get light when Nigeria no go get. what is in the light that only nigeria no fit get?
poor countries in the world do not worrry about light.

don't remind us of our problems, you must see it as an opportunity for u to proffer lasting solutions to and get rich..
Re: "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) by Monatyk(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for the interesting topic. I can also advise you to visit Web page. In this article, you can find out what the best gaming applications are worth choosing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.