Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction (49411 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Crazeworld(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Wetin consign me

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Dannyozs(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oga forget that thing. This gurl is destined for greatness whether she continues with her police job or not. She's a beautiful lady with a good heart, very entertaining, outspoken, speak fluently and energetic too.... Watch how endorsements will rush her now and how she'll feature in Nollywood movies and Music videos.

And PS: She won a Car, a TV set, a microwave, over a million naira, a year supply of Dano Arla products and Indomie noodles products
Your definition of greatness tho

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Christiana24: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2019
GMbuharii:
Olopa grin

Anti kafaya olopa grin

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by mercyvivv(f): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Its a show, it definitely comes with the usual baggage of daily life; backbiting, enmity, envy, jealous etc. She's shouldn't be surprised at all...

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by scholes23(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2019
BIGGIE: THIS IS BIG BROTHER!!! KHAFI

KHAFI: YES BIGGIE

BIGGIE: GO YE INTO THE WORLD AND NACK. GEDONI AWAITS YOU

KHAFI: THANK YOU BIGGIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by munanonye16: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Such is life
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Isoduwa(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
What are they watching?
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Christiana24:

Anti kafaya olopa grin

Una no go kill me thus forum grin grin grin grin

BTW, her name is Khafila not Kafaya grin

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by HabaHaba: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
No one 9lis to be Trusted, excrpt my dear mum who is so danm faithful to Motherhood.

In this life, not even wife, husband, gf, bf or so-called bestie is to be trusted 100%. Just live with people, associate with them but BE CAREFUL, WATCHING YOUR BACK ALWAYS, COS NO ONE GOT YOUR BACK, EXCEPT OLUWA JESU!

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by penguinpikin: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2019
you are free to Gedonized upandan
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by madenigga(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2019
She should just understand that Ike didn't do it cause he wanted to maybe na Mercy Influence

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Suspect33(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Is one guy somewhere looking at the shape of this girl lips right now thinking of....?
you need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Olanipekun1: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2019
kidap:
My Sister Inside Life

Na brother, inside life no get respect for anybody o.
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Dannyozs:
Your definition of greatness tho

Yes? I said she's destined for greatness. Cos she'll still make it with or without her Police job. Anything wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by petitejolie(f): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oga forget that thing. This gurl is destined for greatness whether she continues with her police job or not. She's a beautiful lady with a good heart, very entertaining, outspoken, speak fluently and energetic too.... Watch how endorsements will rush her now and how she'll feature in Nollywood movies and Music videos.

And PS: She won a Car, a TV set, a microwave, over a million naira, a year supply of Dano Arla products and Indomie noodles products
She's the biggest winner as it stands now.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Jobabori(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Kafila eviction was a pure Islamisation agenda. She was the only Muslim in the house. Buhari removed him from the "sinful" reality show so that she can sin no more and other remaining house mates who are christians can continue to sin and go to hell fire.
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
petitejolie:

She's the biggest winner as it stands now.

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Pavarottii(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Who dey drag d girl with u... The person just said, that she didn't loose much and it's true... So why remind us of these u typed?
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Pavarottii(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Yes? I said she's destined for greatness. Cos she'll still make it with or without her Police job. Anything wrong with that?
This na khafi fan, e dey vex say she don go house...
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by adelaja70(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

You can say that again
. SHE IS A TALKATIVE...
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by renewable1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh my khafi..the lady with beauty and brain

Get our 1kva solar power system with solar panel for 140k.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Vikynas: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Go back to where you belong baby
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Risingblue008(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
She think say na kpankpangolo dem come play for there,na hustling oo,one person need to go down make another person go up
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pavarottii:

This na khafi fan, e dey vex say she don go house...

Lol.. Not a Khafi fan but i love her vibe. I'm rooting for Tacha to win

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
adelaja70:
SHE IS A TALKATIVE...

True and that's what i meant by shes Outspoken
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pavarottii:

Who dey drag d girl with u... The person just said, that she didn't loose much and it's true... So why remind us of these u typed?

I only addressed the part where he said if she'll still be in UK police. Always read to understand
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by freemi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
New meme
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by wealth2al(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Khafi, gave an epic reaction when the show host, Ebuka, revealed the housemates who put her up for possible nomination.

Khafi, who is popular for her positive energy had the least number of votes and when she watched how she was nominated by the trio of Seyi, Mercy and Ike.

Khafi was particularly shocked at the fact that Ike nominated her, she said she did not expect that from Ike because they were cool with each other and did not even see herself as a top-notch competition in the house.

For Seyi and Mercy, she said she knew they nominated her as she wasn’t cool with Seyi at the time of the nominations and for Mercy, she said Mercy was obviously not happy she was saved when she was up a week before.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-khafis-reaction-when-she-found-out-ike-nominated-her-for-possible-eviction/

Who Is that guy looking like Agbero (tout) in the second picture?
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by ekaette1621: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Is one guy somewhere looking at the shape of this girl lips right now thinking of....?

Mouth Action
Re: Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
ekaette1621:

Mouth Action
Chai!

You are spoilt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Movie Quotes / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.