Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X (64244 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by TLoveFoundation: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5400132/education-learning

Kindly follow our theme for the month and contribute to our aim of charity and social development.

Let's work at it to have a better educational system, love for learning and superb welfare for teachers and students

#September #Learning #JoinUs
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by kinzation(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ibime:
Tesla Model X full my hood yanfu yanfu

Just the other day I pulled up behind 2 of them side by side
is this not surulere, Lagos?

Baba na joke oo
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Paulynez(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frankie! Frankie!!
Gbedu gospel singer

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by tuzle(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ebenaba:
That was probably rented. I'm not in anyway saying he couldn't afford that luxury.
I'm happy to know he's on a tour anyway, hardwork pays. He was the next best artiste after panam percy paul to me.

Jah take control
he is good no doubt, but I dont know why I never liked most of his song, but in my opinion I Nathanial bassey sings better songs than he does.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by iamJ(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ibime:

hope thay honked at each other cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by GistFullGround: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2019

Na everything una bow for?

Illiterates and idiots!

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by mmadu4: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Amuatulu:
Waiting for the Toyota & Benz crew. lipsrsealed

with this your small prick abi
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by toprealman: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2019
I guess he went for evangelism right?
I see why Jesus chose a donkey rather than moving in one Accord. People would have forgotten his primary mission.
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Obason22(m): 2:55am On Sep 17, 2019
How did it affect akwa united.

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Obason22(m): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Iykman042:
Pls I haven't eaten any food today,only butter pie,I'm starving&fading away,pls help a broda in need,God will bless & surprise you with aboundanc of grace & wealth,givers will never lack
Ikenna
Zenith

Tanx
I no u most be an ibo man
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Frezhkid10(m): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Ibime:

..abeg which hood...hope not Nigeria hood shaa..
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by SolexxBarry(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2019
So did he take the car from Naija to Oakland? He must have borrowed the car to go there just to influence low self esteemed people like you

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by HIPROFILE(m): 4:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Chia.. But the guy too short ooo grin grin

And God is not a man who would consider how tall, handsome or how smart and intelligent a man is before he can help him.

He blesses whom he chose to and you can not ask why

GOD IS GOD AND HE IS THE GREATEST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by solsticey2k3(m): 4:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Talk about being engraced cool
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by qmd24(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2019
SolexxBarry:
So did he take the car from Naija to Oakland? He must have borrowed the car to there just to influenced low esteemed people like you

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by EgunMogaji2: 5:03am On Sep 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Nigeria’s Award-Winning Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards is on a 15-day "USA Melody Experience Tour". On the day,-three of the tour, he was conveyed in a blue Tesla Model X from San Bernardino, CA to Oakland, California, where he performed next.

The Singer, who shared the video via his Instagram account, @frankrichboy, was given a warm reception when he arrived Oakland.
He captioned the video,

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/09/13/usa-melody-experience-see-the-moment-frank-edwards-arrived-oakland-in-a-tesla-model-x-all-electric-suv/

I doubt he drove from LA to SF.

Most likely took a Southwest flight from Ontario to Oakland and then Uber’d in the X.
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Savvywriteprene(f): 5:29am On Sep 17, 2019
No one ever looses serving God. He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Keep soaring Frank!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Orpe7(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2019
From an igbo smoker on the streets of atinuke olabanji to a celebrity in US.
God ure wonderful
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Orpe7(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Iykman042:
Pls I haven't eaten any food today,only butter pie,I'm starving&fading away,pls help a broda in need,God will bless & surprise you with aboundanc of grace & wealth,givers will never lack
Ikenna
Zenith

Tanx

Na ur mate dey hustle so
Dey online dey beg beg
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Meteng: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Can't see the moment he arrived in that Tesla o
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by visionex: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2019
BrutalJab:

He never said it was his own.

Stop talking trash with your cheap android device.
You self talk too much who asked you to qualify his phone for us?
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Nostradamus: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Ibime:

where's this?
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by BrutalJab: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2019
visionex:
You self talk too much who asked you to qualify his phone for us?
Shut up, wetin concern you for this matter?
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Joshmanfashion(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Order for your uniquely made wears @Joshman fashion empire suite 9 Gaa Akanbi round about Ilorin 07062739622

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Kaybaba5(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2019
God pls pick my call
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by gobuchinny: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Ebenaba:

I don't argue with folks like you so guess what
You won unfortunately there's no award.... tongue tongue

Very mature poster. Big up cool

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by salbis(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2019
Iykman042:
Ikenna
Zenith

Tanx
. Try also and be a giver, so that you will never lack.
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by naijadrivablog: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I doubt he drove from LA to SF.

Most likely took a Southwest flight from Ontario to Oakland and then Uber’d in the X.

Check his itinerary posted before doubting.

Quick Geography lesson:

His first Show was in San Diego, Second show was at San Bernardino and third show was in Oakland and all these places are in CALIFORNAYE (in Charles Okocha's voice) in USA. cool
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by EgunMogaji2: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Check his itinerary posted before doubting.

Quick Geography lesson:

His first Show was in San Diego, Second show was at San Bernardino and third show was in Oakland and all these places are in CALIFORNAYE (in Charles Okocha's voice) in USA. cool

Quick geography lesson? To me? cheesy

I continue to doubt that he drove from San Bernardino to Oakland. I don't doubt the San Diego to San Bernadino drive, in fact that will be really stupid to fly though possible.

By the way, I've probably been driving through San Diego, San Bernardino and Oakland (yes in California) before you were born grin

Picture is me in San Diego (yes California) to meet a Nairalander.

1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by naijadrivablog: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Quick geography lesson? To me? cheesy

I continue to doubt that he drove from San Bernardino to Oakland.

By the way, I've probably been driving through San Diego, San Bernardino and Oakland (yes in California) before you were born grin

That means you didn't read the post. "He was conveyed" means in simple English means that he was DRIVEN to the venue.

By the way, if you are 40+ then you may have been older than Naijadriva - I doubt 1900000000%.
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by EgunMogaji2: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:

That means you didn't read the post. "He was conveyed" means in simple English means that he was DRIVEN to the venue.

By the way, if you are 40+ then you may have been older than Naijadriva - I doubt 1900000000%.

I read the post. I'm not your typical NL dunces that comment without reading.

There's no way he drove/driven/chauffered from San Bernardino to Oakland.

It makes no sense.

Anyways you win. I'm going shopping for a skip loader with back hoe.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by UrVillagePpl: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Ibime:

obviously not Nigeria, right-hand side driving wheel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.