Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals (40591 Views)

Big Brother Naija Has Cost DSTV N3.5 Billion / Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro / Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals - OAP Kamene Goro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Dozie32(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2019
Ehya!! I like her type ooo!
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Beverlyjean(f): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MINISTER OF VIRGIN WOMEN AND SEX AFFAIRS, HOW IS THIS YOUR BUSINESS?

Ministry rather
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Tootruthful: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2019
It's a life hole where life comes through into this world. Yet women are treated as olosho by Western culture where sodomy is preferred as a life style.

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Reeberry: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
An average Nigerian non-virgin lady sleeps with at least 10 different men in a month.
Where do you use to get your baseless analysis from? From your sisters?

9 Likes

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
An average Nigerian non-virgin lady sleeps with at least 10 different men in a month.
you must be mad
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:

Wow nice and accurate but what do u expect,?
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Osobi32(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2019
The actual number is 81, she divided it into 3places. Abi no be Kenya again?
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by CAPSLOCKED: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Reeberry: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why expose such? D number of flings you've had should be ur business alone.
She want it like that na.
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2019
27 time at least 50. The pussy is wonderful
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Osobi32(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Simplep:
you must be mad
but from the look of things he seem to be right.
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Evercurious(f): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:

How you take know?
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Mac2016(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
For where... It never reach that level
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by nwamabo247(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Nawa this get as ebi.pls dear people in need ur help
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Mac2016(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Reeberry:
Where do you use to get your baseless analysis from? From your sisters?
Hehehe grin so baseless an assumption from that dude

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by kunmiiii: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
This is prepostrous, saying an average Nigerian girl, stop pulling random stats out of your hat because of the girls you're probably used to.

3 Likes

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Wickedfacts: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why expose such? D number of flings you've had should be ur business alone.

Your business alone indeed.
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Reeberry: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Mac2016:

Hehehe grin so baseless an assumption from that dude
The guy is too stüpid. Even though, a guy hates girls, the hatred shouldn't show as much as the one that guy say on here. "Everything an average this and that"". What's his problem?

1 Like

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by rhythyson: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2019
domino4211:
This is a sad news.
It takes a lot to confess to being a hoe.
I must commend your honesty and also enjoin other hoes like you to confess.
But as expected,hypocrites won't see the good in what you did.

Word
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by iluvblackship: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Get A beautiful & Responsive website today
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Emmaari: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Good for her at least she can still remember the numbers unlike some of our nairaland sisters grin grin
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Even me wey I be man never do up to 20 women when my age is far above hers...

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Your business alone indeed.

Her business
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by olerry(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Woo
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Dagash556: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
If Sex For Women Feels Anything Like When I Put A Q-Tip In My Ear To Clean It Out, I Don’t Even Blame Y’all For Being Hoes.. wink wink wink
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by farem: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
domino4211:
This is a sad news.
It takes a lot to confess to being a hoe.
I must commend your honesty and also enjoin other hoes like you to confess.
But as expected,hypocrites won't see the good in what you did.

Confession my foot!
When does a confession become a change of lifestyle?

So if I confess I am ritualist and I still look out to use more skulls does that make me honest?
Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nuclear99(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Wealthierboy:
if you ever call them i will send thunder to stike ur computer there. You chop witch?
Hahaha easy na

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by Nuclear99(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Emmaari:
Good for her at least she can still remember the numbers unlike some of our nairaland sisters grin grin
Watch out, they are coming for you

Re: Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals by BRASH: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
sleep with whoever you like and I dont frigging care madam. your case is not on my menu. I dont care if your count rings up more than a double of that sef. that is your life and you shall pay for your sins

the point is that. our men in nigeria teach the youths nonsense. imagine a friend once told me that if you sleep with ashewo you suppose give her something because if you no give her she fit use her tohto water swear for you. imagine such a mentality. the same tohto way you abuse without bride price na you day fear say e fit swear for you. the same mentality that urges con men to give freebies to charity so that if the owner of the money swear the prayers of the kids will protect him.

nigeria now is similar to Sodom and Gomorrah. Most of these straight men you day see day waka for road now way day stone gays, just drop 100 million naira for their face and ask them to submit their yarsh. 99% of nairalanders go submit their yarsh. I day tell you. if you kill person and give someone 1 million to keep quiet, he will not tell anyone.
kidnap somebody pikin and give the only witness 500 thousand not to tell anyone, he will not speak out.

na the same Mr. Pious dem way day here day criticize who no dress well and who day fvck people husband oh.

check most mature men fone na people wife dem day fvck. no concience again. people do anything and get away with it.

as long as you allow yourself to insert your prik inside tohto way you no marry, you can do anything oh oga. as long as you as you are a fornicator, you are not different from a gay or a lesbian. as long as you are a drunkard, you are rated equal with a murderer.

all those girls roaming around town with no destination, just looking for a man to seduce, your judgment will be intense. all those men who allow themselves to be seduced, you will die if you all do not repent. Hebrews 10:26-31 King James Version (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

all those old men sleeping with little girls because they have money to oppress them, your reward is ahead. your money will not save you. all those alhajis spoiling the daughter of men who work hard to provide for their kids will be hugely rewarded because they took advantage of the vulnerability of their fellow man.

all those doing boyfriend and girlfriend and using their bodies for unnatural purposes, purposes not orchestrated by God, you will have your reward in full. the orchestration of God is for aman to dwell with a woman that he calls his wife in holy matrimony, not sexual flings.

sleeping around and sharing body fluids outside matrimony and even killing the lives of innocent faetus is a crime against man and againt God.

many marriages in nigeria are not marriages. marriage is a union that is undefiled by a third party. when a married man cheats on his wife and takes advantage of her because the culture allows you to do so, you will get your full recompense. on the day that it comes, you will look up and down for help. but you must repent and seek the face of the true God.

the nigerian culture allows many men to cheat on their innocent wives and be celebrated for it. most women are helpless because of financial constraints. they cannot leave even though they have the right to. they endure with such a man because they need provisions for their children. those men will pay for their sins. one after another.

all you who lend your voices in support of an evil man. you know the truth, you know what is right but you willfully support evil because of earthly gains, you will receive your reward. you will cry and look for help but there will be none.
. Awon john the baptist, abi na elijah. Prophet of doom. Take it easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' / D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.