Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic (40563 Views)

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
At 41years of age her biological clock for birth might be hitting night time soon.. This thought must have made the actress cry out that she wants to have her own kids as soon as possible.

During a live Facebook chat with fans, multiple award winning actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic revealed her love for children and when she was asked if she had any yet, the Imo state star said;

“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully…Pretty, Pretty Soon”

Due to the fact that, Rita was so sure of having a baby soon, fans quizzed her on if there is already a man in her life, she revealed that she broke up with her Germany based lover, but also told fans that her relationship was her personal business and didn't talk on the topic again, she said;

"It is my personal life…actually I used to date someone in Germany…but anyway let’s leave it, leave that personal life aside for now”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-have-kids-soon-41-year-old.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by teniola240(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
May God grant you ur heart desire ohh undecided

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Taiwo20(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't think she's truly ready

10 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by mhizAnnie(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Don't worry the lord will answer your prayers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by goldbim(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nice!!may God grant her heart desires..the most important thing is being happy..#behappy#.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by mhizAnnie(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Taiwo20:
I don't think she's truly ready

Why is that

5 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by ekwuzzy17(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
And finally somebody is tired of being single in her life time

i just remember korede bello saying '........menopause is knocking.......'

the gods see to ur needs
pikin at 41

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm. I don't think she's ready but let her keep working on it. We all know what God has pause, no man can play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
hmmmm....now u want child
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
if u truly desire that ,then u will achieve it
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
maybe through artificial insemination angry

With the nature of things in Nigeria under Buhari, most Nollywood actress would go across Atlantic to marry...not minding nations like Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey and Syria just for the sake of the economic situation. angry angry

Hopeless situation we have indeed found ourselves angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Proffdada: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Risking down syndrome undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aunty Patricia
Pati Patricia
when u go marry
Men are knocking
And menopause is knocking
If all men are the same pick one already

Abeg I am just singing in #Korede Bello's vioce

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by EnEnPeecee: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
We are doomed with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by pyyxxaro: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
If she's serious, I would call my uncle # Uncle Bull-hari #

To come and mate her immediately

Or

Immaculate Conception

@all @all na Winch tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: No wait till ur 55yrs old... angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Mimienudles(f): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seriously? Work on having kids?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by shammah1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
OK aunty Rita
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Bazinga(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
i can borrow you my sperm

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Working on? No be to insert and receive?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Larryfest(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
How does that affect things in this country na?
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by perfectwazobia1: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Night falls

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by eitsei(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ìgbà yìí láàro tí arúgbó yín ń sunkún oge.. Shior

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm. Ok o....

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by holluphemydavid(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
She had finally discovered Mungo Park in korede bello's voice
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by enshi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Working on having sex... .... Better put

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by ademidedavid(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
working on having a child like she need sperm samplings......better still make she kukuma organize sperm auditioning so we go know say she dey really work towards it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Maximus85(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
At 41years of age her biological clock for birth might be hitting night time soon.. This thought must have made the actress cry out that she wants to have her own kids as soon as possible.

During a live Facebook chat with fans, multiple award winning actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic revealed her love for children and when she was asked if she had any yet, the Imo state star said;

“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully…Pretty, Pretty Soon”

Due to the fact that, Rita was so sure of having a baby soon, fans quizzed her on if there is already a man in her life, she revealed that she broke up with her Germany based lover, but also told fans that her relationship was her personal business and didn't talk on the topic again, she said;

"It is my personal life…actually I used to date someone in Germany…but anyway let’s leave it, leave that personal life aside for now”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-have-kids-soon-41-year-old.html?m=1

Do fast.... Menopause is knocking.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by damola311: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
You mean you don get sugar boy wey dey shine your congo

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by yimjac(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
You don't have to wait till you are 100yrs old

Pls post better things jare
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by zebelle(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
May God bless her with one

For your hair growth treatment check my signature

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nellybank(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
It will hurt to see u get more older without a next of kin. Hit like if you wish her well

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) / D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.