Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) (43957 Views)

Maritime Security: US Coast Guard Ship, Cutter Mohawk Arrives Nigeria / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by D1zion: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Aragorn,Aiden,Ragnar,Liam..... terrible names only God knows where he got them from.
they are Greek names.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Bitnet(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
if a lion roars, dog barks whats does a goat do | Africa funny video | comedy | penzazotv
bringing you the best from Penzazo tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3zbhf8UTE
please subscribe to our youtube channel. thanks
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
This style at an early age is not a good one at all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by NnwachukuOkike: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Lords of the ring and Viking movies. Aiden and Ragnar originated from Norway/Denmark. Liam is an Irish name, Aragorn was the king in lords of the ring movie, I think the name is fictional

Those kids are born by Biafran woman.

By the way, whereis your name originated from
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Lords of the ring and Viking movies. Aiden and Ragnar originated from Norway/Denmark. Liam is an Irish name, Aragorn was the king in lords of the ring movie, I think the name is fictional
Aragon is not fictional. It was a kingdom in the medieval era. William Shakespeare in his play 'The merchant of Venice' made mention of a Prince from Aragon who woed Portia for her hand in marriage.

The kingdom of Aragon comprises the present Valencia and Barcelona of modern Spain. The former still uses the title Aragon occasionally.

Officially, the nomenclature Aragon became unusable or moribund when it merged with the Kingdom of Castile, now Madrid to form a united Kingdom of Spain. The union was stamped through marriage by the Princess Isabella 1 of Castile to a Prince Fernando 11 of Aragon.

Together, in union both Kingdoms defeated the Moors in battle and pushed them out of Andalusia and other parts of Spain under Islamist rule. Thereby solidifying Castile rule all over Spain.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by TempleHouse: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
And May the Lord keep your watery Mouth Shut to allow the Innocent Princes to know their Father before they become adults... shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by emonis88: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
iPrevail:
I cover my future daughter with the blood of Zachariah! Upcoming Yoruba demons
Bad guy!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by emonis88: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
lilfreezy:

We can't categorically call them Yoruba demons. We can call them FLATONJA
Na wa o! Which one is flatonja again? Abeg the guy was joking that is all, abi person no fit play with una again?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
UdechiHD:
Aragon is not fictional. It was a kingdom in the medieval era. William Shakespeare in his play 'The merchant of Venice' made mention of a Prince from Aragon who woed Portia for her hand in marriage.

The kingdom of Aragon comprises the present Valencia and Barcelona of modern Spain. The former still uses the title Aragon occasionally.

Officially, the nomenclature Aragon became unusable or moribund when it merged with the Kingdom of Castile, now Madrid to form a united Kingdom of Spain. The union was stamped through marriage by the Princess Isabella 1 of Castile to a Prince Fernando 11 of Aragon.

Together, in union both Kingdoms defeated the Moors in battle and pushed them out of Andalusia and other parts of Spain under Islamist rule. Thereby solidifying Castile rule all over Spain.
Ok, Thanks. Going to research it later.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dat 2nd boy from left looks dope.wish hes mine
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Aragorn,Aiden,Ragnar,Liam..... terrible names only God knows where he got them from.

He don watch movies about Valhalla

Like vikings

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by lilfreezy: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
emonis88:

Na wa o! Which one is flatonja again? Abeg the guy was joking that is all, abi person no fit play with una again?
I was also joking too. When afonja marries Igbo na FLATONJA dem go born
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Ok, Thanks. Going to research it later.
You're welcome
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by gwama: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
4 ALBINOS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by shegra58: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jay5mie:

Vikings and other movies
he should have named them Ragnar,Bjorn,Rollo and floki cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Jay5mie: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
shegra58:
he should have named them Ragnar,Bjorn,Rollo and floki cheesy

Our neighboring countries won't be safe lol grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by akdjr(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
God bless the inventor of IVF.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jay5mie:

Vikings and other movies

hahahhahahhaha..... he wud aav jst added rolo, Bjorn ironside, ivar the boneless & a host of other Ragnar's kids

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jaytecq:

cheesy they say it is I am at anger
who are the "they"? I am at wetin? angry Something that was a nightmare for me when I was younger. Ayaaaaaamatanga!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by banhammy: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
The future IPOB soldiers
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by efighter: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

But their future is secured for life .

Only God can secure the future. How many of King Solomon's numerous children became Kings in Israel? Who even told you the children have any future?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by oluscofield(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Spanish names I guess
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
247naijamedia:
Femi Fani-Kayode's sons rocked matching mohawk hairstyles as their proud father showed them off on Instagram.

Sharing a photo of Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam, FFK wrote: "My four Princes: my strength, my joy, my glory and my pride! May the Lord keep and bless you and may the blood of Jesus speak for you all the days of your lives!"

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/femi-fani-kayodes-sons-rock-marching-mohawk-haristyle-photo.html
Fictional Names !!... Aragorn king of Gondor in Lord of the Rings ,, Ragnar Rothkbrok king of vikins ,, Aiden sounds like the Vikings god name Odin ,, how does these names relate to this man's Origin ...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by shegra58: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Jay5mie:

Our neighboring countries won't be safe lol grin
Are they even safe now cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Jaytecq(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2019
oloriLFC:
who are the "they"? I am at wetin? angry Something that was a nightmare for me when I was younger. Ayaaaaaamatanga!!! undecided
same here.... My dad will still ask me to go and fetch water for him.... i will be like shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by redcurry(f): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Abbeyme:
Who remembers Ayamatanga

I am currently re watching d movies on YouTube, just finished watching part 2 ds afternoon.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by Abbeyme: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
redcurry:
I am currently re watching d movies on YouTube, just finished watching part 2 ds afternoon.

Waoh. That is great to hear.

Those are movies that never outlives their usefulness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.