Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help Save My Daughter Sight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save My Daughter Sight (14655 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:
I have spoken to them. There is a branch closer to you at gbagada so you should go to the gbagada branch.
The address is 32, Diya Street, Hospital Bus Stop, Gbagada, Lagos. Go with her previous records or whatever you have including this referral letter you uploaded here.
Try to go early since its Gbagada, aim to be there by 9am.
Keep your phone data on and if after the diagnosis/ consultations,if theres any further thing to be done or drugs to be bought, please update here asap so i can make the payment directly to them before you leave there. I will try to be online on tuesday morning, God willing.
I was told she can get a free eyeglass if she needs one. All the best to you and your girl, my dear. smiley

good morning ma.
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:

good morning ma. we are on way
Godspeed and good morning

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Amen.we are there
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Amen.we are there
They said we are to see a consultant at their branch in ikoyi,the fee is 5000 because she has cataract and the back to school does not cover it
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:
we are told we pay for consultation fee of 5000. Because she has conferital cataract and it doesn't cover the free treatment
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Amen.we are there
They said we are to see a consultant at their branch in ikoyi,the fee is 5000 because she has cataract and the back to school does not cover it
okay. So when will you go to the ikoyi branch?can you go today?

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:
we are told we pay for consultation fee of 5000. Because she has conferital cataract and it doesn't cover the free treatment

We are refer to ikoyi their head office to see a consultant
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:

We are refer to ikoyi their head office to see a consultant
i have seen your earlier post and will pay the consultation fees. The ikoyi office is at Obalende. Can you go today?Im about to go out so reply asap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:
i know. The ikoyi office is at Obalende. Can you go today?Im about to go out so reply asap.
Yes ma,but am told I will pay here and take the receipt there
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Yes ma,but am told I will pay here and take the receipt there
okay. Hold on . I will have someone call them now.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:
okay. Hold on . I will have someone call them now.

Thank you ma.
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Thank you ma.
You are welcome. The consultation fees has been paid for so wait for the receipt then proceed to Obalende. Let me know how it goes. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:
You are welcome. The consultation fees has been paid for so wait for the receipt then proceed to Obalende. Let me know how it goes. Cheers.

Thank you so much ma,am really grateful.I have collected the receipt, we are there and she has been dilated
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Thank you so much ma,I have collected the receipt,am so grataful.we are there she has been dilated.
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Thank you so much ma,I have collected the receipt,am so grataful.we are there she has been dilated.

Ma. We are told to go to luth because she need surgery
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Thank you for your assistance and God bless you.
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Ma. We are told to go to luth because she need surgery
Wow.
When can you go to LUTH then? Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2019
kaykay1980:
Go to St Mary's EYE (Catholic) Hospital Ago Iwoye, you can get it done with less then 60k have more than 10 friends and relations that got theirs done there.

lanetrips:
Gbagada General Hospital Lagos, it's about N70,000.00
Those are from Nairaland random threads.

Pls Drsteroid where do you reckon will be cheaper and best for her or/and your general input? I spoke with Metroeyes clinic people and was told she was referred to LUTH because they dont do cataract surgery for toddlers. And please you can PM me @ Drsteriod if there is anything you'd want to say in camera.

4 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2019
@Gboliwe, Drsteriods is there any NHIS plan that will cover this surgery for this girl? Im really worried about her and open to all options sad
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by drsteroid(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
ifyalways:

Pls Drsteroid where do you reckon will be cheaper and best for her or/and your general input? I spoke with Metroeyes clinic people and was told she was referred to LUTH because they dont do cataract surgery for toddlers. And please you can PM me @ Drsteriod if there is anything you'd want to say in camera.
Cataract surgery for toddlers is usually very delicate and not 'as easy' as that of adults. An Anaesthetist is always involved in such procedure,hence,the high cost of the surgery compared to that of adults.
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Wow.
When can you go to LUTH then? Pele

Thank you so much for yesterday ma,you will never no darkness and poverty in ur life.your children will always be a source of joy and happiness to your life.

I went to luth yesterday and they said Tuesday, Thursday and friday is their clinic.

I will be going to tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by drsteroid(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2019
ifyalways:

An A- scan must be done to know the lens power needed. B- scan is also required so as to rule out any other ocular pathology before the surgery can be done. In the absence of any pathology, then the prognosis is very good. U can send me a mail for further explanations and next line of action ASAP
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
drsteroid:
An A- scan must be done to know the lens power needed. B- scan is also required so as to rule out any other ocular pathology before the surgery can be done. In the absence of any pathology, then the prognosis is very good. U can send me a mail for further explanations and next line of action ASAP
I will send you a PM but i hope your clinic is in lagos though undecided
What are the costs of the scan?
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Thank you so much for yesterday ma,you will never no darkness and poverty in ur life.your children will always be a source of joy and happiness to your life.

I went to luth yesterday and they said Tuesday, Thursday and friday is their clinic.

I will be going to tomorrow
Im so happy to read that you went to LUTH yesterday. Please let me know how and what they tell you in LUTH tomorrow. My warm regards to FAUZAT. kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Aurora1: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
@ifyalways May God bless you richly

10 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Gboliwe: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
ifyalways:
@Gboliwe, Drsteriods is there any NHIS plan that will cover this surgery for this girl? Im really worried about her and open to all options sad

You will make heaven. Infact, if I don't see you there, I will chase angel Gabriel down.

NHIS will not cover her because it's an ongoing condition. It covers AGAINST not FOR.

It's just distance, I know who does this so well down here. I even had free slots last year when one politician used it as a campaign tool. Distance is a barrier men

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by Motirayo2018(f): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Im so happy to read that you went to LUTH yesterday. Please let me know how and what they tell you in LUTH tomorrow. My warm regards to FAUZAT. kiss

Good morning ma, she is fine.

We are in luth .I will give you feedback. Thank for your care and response

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Good morning ma, she is fine.

We are in luth .I will give you feedback. Thank for your care and response
Okay. Good morning
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Gboliwe:

You will make heaven. Infact, if I don't see you there, I will chase angel Gabriel down.

NHIS will not cover her because it's an ongoing condition. It covers AGAINST not FOR.

It's just distance, I know who does this so well down here. I even had free slots last year when one politician used it as a campaign tool. Distance is a barrier men
Chai. sad
Dalu. Keeping fingers crossed and hoping we'd get something here. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Aurora1:
@ifyalways May God bless you richly
You too.
Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Iya Fauzaut, shey kosi?

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Daughter Sight by imitateMe(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
ifyalways:
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? / 8 Self Care Tips For A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.