Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) (726 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Goal, Bags 2nd MLS Hat-trick (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) / Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Zlatan Ibrahimovic set a new LA Galaxy goalscoring record in Sunday's 7-2 convert Sporting Kansas city and aforesaid finding the target is straightforward for him, MySportDab reports

Ibrahimovic scored a hat-trick in Sunday's rout, taking him to twenty six MLS goals for the season, surpassing Sanchez Ruiz because the player with the foremost league goals during a single season for the Galaxy.

The conclusion touched Guillermo Barros Schelotto's men up to fifth within the Western Conference, boosting their play-off possibilities with four matches of the regular season remaining.

Former Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United star Ibrahimovic, however, was usually frivolous in his response to citing his landmark tally.

"Scoring goals is straightforward, you simply need to be like Zlatan and it's coming back," said the 37-year-old, who is 2 goals behind leading scorer Sanchez Vela.

"I try and facilitate the team within the best approach which is by marking goals.

"I scored and that i need to keep going, I actually have to assist my team within the best approach which is to attain goals and build it easier for everyone."

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/1173448564564873216?s=19

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/scoring-goals-is-easy-you-just-have-to.html

Re: Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Wow..

Watch Video HERE

Re: Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Zlataannnn cool

Watch the Video HERE

Re: Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2019
The real Zlatan, and the only one I know. Respect.
Re: Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by kings59: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Those days of him at inter milan, Inter is always winning seria A.
More goals Ibro
Re: Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
The only Zlatan I know cool
Re: Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) by chiboy1116: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
There's only one zlatan .

(1) (Reply)

SO Touching!cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears As He Talks About His.... / FIFA Best Player: Samuel Eto’o Snubs Messi, Names Two Players That Deserve Award / Inter Reveals Victor Moses Shirt Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.