Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Inter Reveals Victor Moses Shirt Number - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Reveals Victor Moses Shirt Number (725 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inter Reveals Victor Moses Shirt Number by reportminds: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Inter Milan have confirmed the signing of Victor Moses from Premier League side Chelsea on a loan move.

The transfer was confirmed on the Nerazzurri official website on Thursday afternoon.

Moses will play with the number 11 jersey.
1579798160722323-1

According to the report s gathered, the former Liverpool, West Ham and Wigan attacker has joined the club on loan for the remainder of the season with an option to buy.

Moses, 29, reunites with his former coach at Chelsea, Antonio Conte.

Recall that Moses enjoyed the best of club football under Conte who first used him in the wing-back position.

In his first words as an Inter Milan player, Moses told Inter TV : "It’s an honour for me to be here and be an Inter player.

I’d like to thank everyone for the welcome I’ve been given, I can’t wait to start.

"Having the opportunity to work with the Coach again is something I’m really happy about.

'I’ve spoken to him and he’s already explained the Club’s project to me.

"I want to be part of it, I’m happy to be here.

"I’ll give my all and want to help the team.

"There’s a lot of quality here, I want to make my contribution out on the pitch and enjoy myself.

"That's the most important thing.

Moses becomes the eighth Nigerian player to play for Inter Milan.

He joines likes of Joel Obi, Nwankwo Obiora, Taribo West, Nwankwo Kanu, Obafemi Martins, Isah Eliakwu and Victor Obinna.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/inter-reveals-victor-moses-shirt-number.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Pogba And Bruno Fernandes Trained Together Again, Man United Star Ighalo Up / See One Record Of Ronaldo That Messi Cannot Break Untill He Retires / Nigeria To Kickoff World Cup Qualifiers Campaign Against Liberia.. Full Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.