Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Two Men Swallow Drugs And Died During A Flight-video MUST READ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Swallow Drugs And Died During A Flight-video MUST READ (189 Views)

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Swallow Drugs And Died During A Flight-video MUST READ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Two Nigerian men, Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, who allegedly swallowed drugs died during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The drugs they swallowed got burst while they were in flight.

An eye witness who was in the same flight with them, narrating how it happened said;

“I was in an Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia. My seat number falls at the middle of two men. The flight was 12hrs. The young man at my right asked me to check the flight map to know how far we had gone which I did. We were already half the journey.

Then he said to me

“do you speak Igbo,”

I said “yes.”

He said he doesn’t know if he would make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have exceeded its stay in his system. Then my mind sank. I began to shiver.

He said ‘don’t be scared, it’s not in the bag, it is inside my body.’ He said I should stand and get him water, but I refused because I was scared he might insert something in my bag. I had to wave for the air hostess to come. She came and served him water. He demanded for food, he was given. He became calm. Few minutes later, he brought an olive oil from his bag and drank.
Then he started shivering and fell down. That was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country and tribe.He was able to................................ read complete story here �� �� �
https://blogese.com.ng/2019/09/16/two-men-swallow-drugs-and-died-during-a-flight-must-read/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Car Thief In Court For Attempting To Steal A Car / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Women(video) / NEWS Court Grants Omoyele Sowore N100m Bail, Demands N50m Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.