Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware (642 Views)

16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by zoeA: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
I met here in this forum Nairaland on the 10th September 2019. He advertised that he creates Blogs and Facebook page for businesses.
I chatted him up and promised to pay him on the 13th. Which I did. I actually paid him twice.
Since then he is has been giving me excuses why he is available to either do the job, pick his calls, reply my chats etc.
I want people here to aware.
Please don't deal with him. He doesn't know jack about website building.
He has been declared wanted by the #efcc and @dss.

Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by Bitxzcheck: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Post this in webmaster section too
zoeA:
I met here in this forum Nairaland on the 10th September 2019. He advertised that he creates Blogs and Facebook page for businesses.
I chatted him up and promised to pay him on the 13th. Which I did. I actually paid him twice.
Since then he is has been giving me excuses why he is available to either do the job, pick his calls, reply my chats etc.
Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by Bitxzcheck: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Yes actually its true. You are right Imeh Dan Ime. And you did plain.

But this Post came 3 days after he has sent me the money. As I promised to do his work which I bought the domain, but due to some issues like power failure and some ups and down that later comes up unexpectedly, that results to some delay in the work the made him see me as a scammer, Someone who uses another man Wealth and sweat to build his own

. I had to find a possible best to fix it for him(that was why this post came up).

I didn't see this post till this morning after some days that I have done the job for him.

I must say; the misunderstanding that led to him posting this here is coz of the delay and mid alignment of how things went.

Though as this morning when I noticed this post, I called him on whatsapp regarding the other project I had to do with him to see how far with him and we responded better and even promised to make another deal with me.(though not after the job but this post I saw)

He didn't do bad for confiding a trust on me and sending payment and I respect him for that( that y I didn't block him, I didn't insult him rather I was still gentle with him when he was on pain reigning some hurtful words on me due to the way the work was going because I have to put myself in his shoes to feel as if am the one). I know what it takes and how it feels for someone to deposits some trust on you and you in the name of doing business and things didn't come as planned or expected.

I have no excuse here, on the other hand I acknowledged my mistake and need the corrections be done.

You are right bro.

its not always about the money but the things we do, money comes money go but relationship matters.

I Take to heed that am not perfect, also your feelings for the delay in response make you post this.

More love bro. Let love continue.
This might look awkward for the start but I believe we can still do more outside this( dinning and supping) no time to hate and pride for all things are sure.

Beefs and business misunderstanding are bound to come between buyers and sellers, but how we respond matters.

One love.

I didn't came here to show myself(with pride) but for loyalty sake and for the sake of others(to understand), to acknowledged what he did was true and that we can still make a better life outside this.

Let bad energy be put away for life is to short to bring others down for you to go up.

Much love.
Ime Dan Ime.
Zion.
Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by 1ksms: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
zoeA:

He is not a scammer. Have done biz with him and he is legit legit and real. Settle any misunderstanding between you and him.
This my current bulksms website 1ksms.com. He was the one that did it for me and I was referred by a friend of mine

Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by grenlaaf12: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Gosh, Emmanuel Ekainu Scammed you on website building,
Well my own experience might not be yours.
You might be right in your eyes but in the case of this scamming of building websites, NO.

We[i and my sister]met him on Facebook when i saw his post too, i followed him up for sometime and we deal a successfully deal.

He built this website for me www.greenleafinternational.com.ng
Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by michaelbrizx: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2019
zoeA:

He may delay in delivering due some issues and hold up or challenges that may comes in his way[just as he told you earlier] I too had similar issues with him, but we settled it about my website. he was the one that built My Website for me http://brizytv.com.ng/

Let love lead
Re: Mr. Ekainu Emmanuel Is A Scammer - Beware by Venworldinc(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yes. He is a BIG SCAMMER. GOD ALMIGHTY IS MY WITNESS. THIS GUY RIPPED AND SCAMMED ME OF MY 150$ PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN WHICH I PAID AND HE PROMISED TO HELP ME SET IT UP. NOT KNOWING HIS BAD INTENTION. HE QUICKLY UNFRIEND AND BLOCK ME ON FB, WHATSAPP. HE THEN CHANGE MY PAYPAL EMAIL AND PASSWORLD. DONT DO BUZZ WITH HIM. HE IS DANGEROUS THAN DEVIL. EKAINU EMMANUEL IS A SCAMMER

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Razer Claims Its New Blade 15 Is The ‘thinnest’ 15-inch RTX Gaming Laptop / You Should Use Prestashop Mobile App At Least Once In Your Lifetime Here's Why / Felix Baumgartner's FULL Jump - Red Bull Stratos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.