Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Apologize Within 24 Hours Or Go To Jail- Toyin Abraham Sues Lizzy Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize Within 24 Hours Or Go To Jail- Toyin Abraham Sues Lizzy Anjorin (291 Views)

“I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo / Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologize Within 24 Hours Or Go To Jail- Toyin Abraham Sues Lizzy Anjorin by chigurlade: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Actress Toyin Abraham, through her lawyer, asks her colleague, Lizzy Anjorin, to apologize within 24hrs or risk going to jail. SleekGist Reports.

Recall that actress Lizzy Anjorin, who called Toyin Abraham a lying bastard, accused her of opening fake accounts to attack her and her colleagues. And in reaction, Toyin threatened to sue her...

Today, Toyin Abraham followed through with her threat, by taking legal actions against her.

'Silence is not golden. Rather than wrestle with a pig, it might be ideal to let the pig know that it belongs in the pen. No longer speaking on this, my management team and attorneys are taking this up.' She wrote, as she shared the following documents, which contains the law suit

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/toyin-abraham-sues-lizzy-anjorin/

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Son's Birthday (photos) / Burna Boy Finally Reveals Why Police Seized His Range Rover Days After Purchase / Queen Ghanabah The Lady Who Has Dated 700 Men Advises Archipalago To Stop Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.