Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election (22808 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by iaamxavier(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
oxygen247:

I know you are not an APGA member

Obviously I'm liberal I'm open to individuals not parties
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Emyben(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charles Soludo of APGA will beat this one hands down nah.
PDP should better go for maybe Ekwunife to stand a chance. That woman is something else. But Soludo will win if he flies APGAs flag.

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by kkboy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Waste of time and resources

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by MistaOsa: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
A good man to the rescue of Anambra State.
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by nwakibie3(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Techsunny:
Asylum ! Asylum!! Asylum! !!, genuine strong passports available for u take asylum in Canada, contact this nem for details, call or whatssap 09082788027.

and you dont want to leave this sh1thole and migrate to canada
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Sunriserealtors: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Soludo Solution all the way

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by ganja06(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one my boss at Duotech, he is very good man and team player.
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Emmasnoop(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nor go waste your money i use God beg u.
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
The all progressive Grand alliance will be shown the way out this time around. They are weaker than anyone could imagine due to their support for buhari which they made public during the last election PDP is the most favourite to clinch the governorship seat this time around.
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Montelu: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
iaamxavier:

In places like where are the roads pitiable??
I guess you haven't been to Anambra in past 10years
Obiano is a colossal failure,take it or live it.is a mistake Peter Obi did
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by charlycharles(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
iaamxavier:
Pls can Nigeria Exclude Anambra from this their shitty party system (APC/PDP) we stand out and don't follow other states in voting these shitty parties

We are APGA (All grand party alliance) and APGA are we!!

Anambra amakaaaaa!!
You don't even know the full form of APGA. Anambra politician daluu o, deeje
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by charlycharles(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackchampion:
Meet Professor Muhaffidavit Buhari, GCFR.
Affidavit in B. Sc (Herdsmenology), M. Sc (Ruganomics), PhD (Advanced Ruganomics) University of PEPT.
EMINENTLY...
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by onyxvincent(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
I worked for this man and his family, during my undergraduate years at the university of Abuja. I was his kids home tutor back then.
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Borntofuck: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2019
Who bi dis one abeg go sidon joor, you never ripe
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by bumpadeals: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
The governorship seat is going to Anambra South, this time around. So, if you are not from Anambra South. I advice you not to waste your money.
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Solsix(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Anambra unique.. The rest are all about pdp and apc
Unfortunately I don't think apga has what it takes to win Anambra
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by OgbanjeProphet: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
iaamxavier:

In places like where are the roads pitiable??
I guess you haven't been to Anambra in past 10years
Onitsha Owerri road, Niger street Oniitsha etc...
.Obiano is a failure!!!
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Halexgos3(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
We need a governor from Ihiala this time around
Re: Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Halexgos3:
We need a governor from Ihiala this time around

Mbadinuju has already filled that slot.

Ihiala local govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Attend The PDP National Convention- Osita Chidoka / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll / US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.