Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University (65692 Views)

Kanye West Tops Jay-z And Drake To Become Forbes 2019 Highest Paid Hip-hop Act / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Wizkid Ban Nigerian From Sharing His Video (fever) On Social Media- See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by StrikeBack(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Make I go dey famz Ajogba Jesu maybe something go show
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by crackhouse(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
People make promises they can fulfil out of excitement. Please do well to update us when he eventually fly him.

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Innoxxacs: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amuatulu:

God's plan shocked
I tell you, Nigerians doing their thing, we're blessed, but cursed with bad leadership.
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
drake my nigga.. nice 1 4rm him.
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by boxypane(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Coolest news I've read today. Drake baba
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by bigdammyj: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good Luck
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
No, this can't be God's plan
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by fintol: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yahoo boys don de reason another format .

2 Likes

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by fishjam: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
cescfrank:
consistency is the word.
just keep knocking, one day...

Exactly

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by tiredoflife(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Small small e go enter satanism angry
This fly will be one fly he will wish he didnt do
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by JudeChris(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
favor from above
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Ganiz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okesola Tiwalade Oluwasegun

I was informed that DRAKE finally gave in to the request of a TASUEDITE on Instagram and Instablog wrote a stupid caption saying he is a Nigerian undergraduate. Hypocrites everywhere. Shame on Instablog! All they can tag to TASUED is a bad news.

I take exception to this. When it's about bad news, Instablog will gladly write that the undergraduate is from TASUED. Now, it's a good news from a TASUED undergraduate - DAVID JAGUN who is a huge fan of drake, they now termed it a Nigerian undergraduate.
I've given them my piece of mind there in the comment section and I urge all TASUEDITES who are proud to be from TASUED to also storm the Instablog page on Instagram that their caption should be changed to a TASUED undergraduate from Nigeria.
Check the images attached to this write up to understand better.
TASUED TO THE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by realestniggah: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hope he get visa..

Visa is his greatest obstacles now
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by McAausim: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
silencer94:
Just see as hoes go flock around this guy henceforth cheesy

And the guy will be the "Universal charger".... grin

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by silencer94(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
McAausim:

Trust our Nigeria black holes(universal chargers).... grin
Lol cheesy grin...this killed me
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by seunprodigy13: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
silencer94:
Just see as hoes go flock around this guy henceforth cheesy
your sissies nko

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
I used to be a very big fan of drake. I was madly in love with his songs at a point in time that I hardly listen to other music. But I guess, there's time for everything. I was really young and naive then. I was still being fed hahaha. Now ehn. Drake can go to hell.. LMAO grin
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Lordjb: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Okay
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by JeffreyLiaison(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omo,I go start my own and I go dey tag eminem
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Mplify(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol somebody is asking if they will give him Visa
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
apokan200:
That is grace
Grace from illuminati member abi...or na another type of grace

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by skukimania(f): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
I just feel like Drake kind of look like a serial killer facially. No one is allowed to quote me please.
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by TotoNaRubber: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
flying him to a show doesn't mean he will give him a million USD, Drake is not the US president.
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by McAausim: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
silencer94:

Lol cheesy grin...this killed me

grin grin
Na wetin I see b dat....
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by richPHAROAH: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
so drake taking him to watch a show means olowa has answered his call? can you guys stop this rubbish
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by etrange: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
What if the date now clashes with his exam? grin

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Make e no go take.pishure with Drake come get like 21 carryovers o!
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Olanipekun1: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
i love drake
you gotta love him more after watching God's plan

btw

i love my beautiful omenka kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by 2shure: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
You cant blame drake.
E no easy after person don smoke,begin yarn nonsense
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by samdigo90: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
im sure he is thinking drake will give him money.

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Ofunaofu: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
God's plan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO / Basketmouth Flaunts Gift From Jay Z (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.