Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University (65705 Views)

Kanye West Tops Jay-z And Drake To Become Forbes 2019 Highest Paid Hip-hop Act / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Wizkid Ban Nigerian From Sharing His Video (fever) On Social Media- See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Tonysmith4sure(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na to start writing something on Donald Trump's page dey my mind now. Make i see if i go get his attention
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Teewhy2:
That is why they say persistence is the key to success, when grace locate you everything fall in place.
Abeg why is it very difficult to convince african parent that it's pronounced "whatsapp" and not "wazzap" infact Musa is tayad oooh.
Did Airforce1 persistence finally pay?
Asking for a friend!
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
Dem go give am visa so Cos the boy go just japa from hotel o

A drake invite is a direct visa
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by simplesearch: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by DisGuy: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where's Airforce1 sef cool
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
somebody will start tagging the bloody Naira Marley to fly him now. . .
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Ipoblooser: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yoruba amaka
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amuatulu:
God's plan shocked

grin grin grin
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by geezynoni: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hudaifa:
Stuff of dreams
Real ting bruhh
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Ttipsy(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
wow wow wow
I'm blessed
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by ChristmasBells: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thetalker:
The popular belief that dreams come true worked for a Nigerian undergraduate by name David Jagun who is a very strong fan of Drake.

He always do a couple of Drake's songs and tag him with caption 'all I need is to fly by your side on the plane'

Well luckily for him, the award winning American musician noticed him, replied and posted a couple of his videos on his own page and captioned:
"I am flying you to a show ASAP you're going 2 hard".

oluwa has answered his call o

more pictures and video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eVYSentrQ/?igshid=91rqjgdtvagv

http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/09/drake-reaches-out-to-nigerian.html

When a man runs alone its called a race but when The Letter G iS Added which stands for God its called Grace when Grace is At work Everything falls in pleasant places you become mmm which means money making machine now i speak to 300 Persons here may Grace locate you in a Hurry in The Mighty Name of JESUS Recieve Receive!

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by ChristmasBells: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thetalker:
The popular belief that dreams come true worked for a Nigerian undergraduate by name David Jagun who is a very strong fan of Drake.

He always do a couple of Drake's songs and tag him with caption 'all I need is to fly by your side on the plane'

Well luckily for him, the award winning American musician noticed him, replied and posted a couple of his videos on his own page and captioned:

more pictures and video

When a man runs alone its called a race but when The Letter G iS Added which stands for God its called Grace when Grace is At work Everything falls in pleasant places you become mmm which means money making machine now i speak to 300 Persons here may Grace locate you in a Hurry in The Mighty Name of JESUS Recieve Receive!!
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by ChristmasBells: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
[color=][/color]
Thetalker:

more pictures and video

When a man runs alone its called a race but when The Letter G iS Added which stands for God its called Grace when Grace is At work Everything falls in pleasant places you become mmm which means money making machine now i speak to 300 Persons here may Grace locate you in a Hurry in The Mighty Name of JESUS Recieve Receive!!
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Grace from illuminati member abi...or na another type of grace

The same way Nehemiah found favour from a pagan King, the same way Daniel found favour from occultic Nebuchadnezzar, the same way Esther and mordecai found favour from idolatrous Atarxerxes, the same way Joseph found favour from occultic pharoah, the same way God planned to use pagan cyrus to return the exiled Jews back to Jerusalem. Isaiah prophesied about it over 200 years before the event and even mentioned the King by name,even before the medo-persian empire was born, even before Jerusalem fell into captivity.

When God blesses you, he uses whoever he wishes

Don't try to constrain God to the finiteness of your imagination

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by notoriousbabe: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
ChristmasBells:
When a good thing happens to your Neighbour its a sign that God is in your Neighbourhood dnt cast aspations dnt be jelous dnt get angry dnt start hateing just be happy with those who are happy for it will soon be your turn and people will join to celebrate with you too!
All these years I celebrated and happy for Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and co but level never change. Abeg leave me jo
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by vicbry007(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrTrend:
Is that true? angry
yes ooo check drakes insta page self you will see the boy pic
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by webngnews: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by maxilly(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Just transfer some dollars to his aza. He will appreciate it more than attending a show
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hudaifa:
Stuff of dreams
nice one, destiny helper
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by renewable1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Funny

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:
Chai Why him and not me? No, this can't be God's plan
all the best for u
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
I LOVE THIS.
BlessedNuel:
Wow......Whether you believe it or not, God wants to bless us. He does not just want to, He loves to ! God's heart is to lavish us with His goodness.

Congratulations to him... The bigger him l pray.

Meanwhile... My people...if you need Pure Original Honey call or whatsapp me on 090 194 98 771

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
The money he will get from drake will be temporary
but the exposure he could get by doing a show with drake could catapult his career.
maxilly:
Just transfer some dollars to his aza. He will appreciate it more than attending a show

1 Like

Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by blueghost(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Power of social media
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by rakabuba001(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
silencer94:
Just see as hoes go flock around this guy henceforth cheesy

Don't make me laff abeg grin
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by mercyvivv(f): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Now, the journey begins. The friends and foes who once despised you will now be full of envy and jealousy. grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Revolva(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Drake wow good luck
Re: David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University by Ajibade123(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2019
wow...a dream finally come through

are you embarrassed by your failure.... see failure stories of top successful people
https://explicitsuccess.com/failure-stories-of-successful-people/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother / Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos) / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.