Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) (56709 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Sewasaunt:

The number of those who like this post shows a tip of the iceberg of how much trouble we are in as a people.

When young, educated people can think and then go on to write and like such.

I think the solution to Nigeria's problems is quite far from our generation.
i hate when people shy away from the truth... Cases like this over time has turned to show that most of this girls actually visited their boy friends ... I will cite two recent cases... A girl from Jos, Plateau state who was later discovered to be with a man in Abuja she chattered with on Facebook ... Another a student who reside in Enugu with her parents who went to see her boyfriend in Imo state... So what is your problem
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by monimore: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
go and check hotels in port Harcourt
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Dracas: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2019
We don commence the search o. No be when she finish with her escapade come back una no go let us know
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
She will soon return. Calm down, okay?
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Bachwezi(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Jerkules:

Yeah they don't like Disturbance when dey go Offshore she will definitely come back
lol

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Bachwezi(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Mr Dickson have something to say.....

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Sewasaunt(f): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2019
stormborn28:
i hate when people shy away from the truth... Cases like this over time has turned to show that most of this girls actually visited their boy friends ... I will cite two recent cases... A girl from Jos, Plateau state who was later discovered to be with a man in Abuja she chattered with on Facebook ... Another a student who reside in Enugu with her parents who went to see her boyfriend in Imo state... So what is your problem

Comparisons are odious.
John Lydgate
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Comparisons are odious.
John Lydgate
what is the meaning of this? How can you equate"Acts"by human as comparison... You even went to the extent of quoting...

I'm amazed
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Sewasaunt(f): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
stormborn28:
what is the meaning of this? How can you equate"Acts"by human as comparison... You even went to the extent of quoting...

I'm amazed

Some men steal, rape and abuse women, does this mean that all men are thieves, abusers and rapists sir?
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Some men steal, rape and abuse women, does this mean that all men are thieves, abusers and rapists sir?
it is like you don't know how to carry out analysis...
There are certain parameters use in doing that... It was base on such parameters that made me respond to your comment... When a girl gets missing... After vigorous search, what is the outcome like..
Now were they found dead(victims of ritualists), kidnapped, found in boyfriends places etc... From the past few months, the latter always take the stage..

I did studied courses on analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.