Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here (1376 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here
What inspired one of Christianity's most polemic movements?
MORGAN LEE| SEPTEMBER 11, 2019

Benny Hinn made an announcement last week.

"I am correcting my own theology and you need to all know it. The blessings of God are not for sale. And miracles are not for sale. And prosperity is not for sale," he said during his weekly TV broadcast.

His comments made waves. Hinn is one of the biggest names of a movement known broadly as the prosperity gospel. (His nephew wrote for CT about rejecting its theology.) Those seen as part of the movement—be they Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, or Paula White—are often attacked for their health and wealth teachings.

But determining the limits of the movement—especially when it exists around the world—isn't easy, says Candy Gunther Brown, a professor of religious studies at Indiana University.

"Anytime you use a phrase like 'prosperity gospel' whether it's in a North American context or whether it's the Global South, it's necessary to be very conscious to not paint things in too broad of strokes," said Brown. "You need to be careful to respect the variety in the Global South and not idealize any more than you paint under the same brush of criticism. There's variety in teachings, whether you're talking about Nigeria or Brazil or South Korea."

Brown joined digital media producer Morgan Lee and editor in chief Mark Galli to discuss how much influence prosperity gospel preachers actually have, what President Trump thinks about the prosperity gospel, and where the millennial leaders are in this movement.

For the rest this article

1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Prosperity Gospel is a loose term just like Restructuring is used in Nigeria's political space.
God says through prosperity shall the Gospel spread in Zach 1:17. We also understand prosperity covers body, spirit and soul from 3 John 1:2.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by petra1(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2019
There is nothing like prosperity Gospel. There is one Gospel which is christ and eternal life and the prosperity of the saints is part of it. Ther term came from critics .

Prosperity of saints is not the same as worldliness or living opulence lifestyle. Prosperity is living above poverty having your need met having more than enough to do the work of God and being a blessing to others through the gospel .

If for any reason anyone abuse the gospel. It doesn't change the gospel. God principle still abide.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by plainbibletruth: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2019
petra1:
There is nothing like prosperity Gospel. There is one Gospel which is christ and eternal life and the prosperity of the saints is part of it. Ther term came from critics .

Prosperity of saints is not the same as worldliness or living opulence lifestyle. Prosperity is living above poverty having your need met having more than enough to do the work of God and being a blessing to others through the gospel .

If for any reason anyone abuse the gospel. It doesn't change the gospel. God principle still abide.

The Bible emphasises more on the believer's spiritual prosperity.

Poverty, illness or any other negative circumstance are not a sign of lack of spiritual maturity or lack of faith.

The sovereignty of God as well as the freewill of man play out in human history.

Many like Jim Baker who previously held on to the Word of Faith 'prosperity' claims later admitted that they were wrong.

Admittedly the phrase may have come from critics. Nevertheless, adherents agree that the gospel they believe and preach is actually a prosperity gospel. Teaching that wealth or prosperity is the right of every Christian disregards even the experience of the forerunners of the Christian faith.

Where these forerunners of little faith than modern day men of God? Did the Macedonian believers lack spiritual prosperity or the 'positive thinking' to make them materially prosperous?

When the Christian truly understands GRACE then he would realise that he has NO right based on his own workings to anything from God.

“Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.” Luke 12:15

“For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come.” Hebrews 13:14

Do we find admonition in Scripture against love of money? Is there warning against the desire for riches? Is contentment encouraged?

Did James miss out anything here:
"Let the brother in humble circumstances glory in his high position [as a born-again believer, called to the true riches and to be an heir of God) and the rich man is to glory in being humbled [by trials revealing human frailty, knowing true riches are found in the grace of God], for like the flower of the grass he will pass away."
JAMES 1:9-10 AMP

It is the SOVEREIGNTY of God that bestows on the believer any physical blessing. A Christian may be the most spiritually matured in any setting and have the least of material things. GRACE, not man's workings, is the only system used by God to bless his own. And God's prosperity comes in varied forms and not necessarily restricted to material blessings alone.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
I have never really rated Benny Hinn in spite of the miracles God used him to do, I just thought something was not quite right about him, especially when I began to walk at the level of the Spirit.

But once I just listened to Kathryn Kulman speaking for the first time, me and someone else on the same spiritual page were like, how come she sounds like us?

It was really strange that Benny Hinn kept mentioning her as someone who inspired him, but to be honest I just couldn't see the resemblance despite that he was also being used to heal by God, because Kathryn Kulman was what I refer to as "a spirit". The difference was very glaring.

I hope Benny Hinn can finally get it right with the Spirit of God, because i believe that his orientation has limited him in the respect of the Holy Spirit's capacity.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by UceeGod: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Prosperity Gospel is a loose term just like Restructuring is used in Nigeria's political space.
God says through prosperity shall the Gospel spread in Zach 1:17. We also understand prosperity covers body, spirit and soul from 3 John 1:2.
Agreed the term "Prosperity Gospel" was coined but let's not brush off the substance as irrelevant. The preachers of this demonic gospel of wealth and health as a must for all believers do misrepresent the real gospel of Christ which is the Gospel of His Kingdom - peace in a turbulent world. The word ‘prosper’ conveys an idea which is not in the original. The Hebrew word means to be secure, tranquil, at rest, spoken especially of one who enjoys quiet prosperity: Job 3:26; 12:6. The essential idea is that of quietness or rest, not opulence.

You have misinterpreted Zechariah 1:17. That passage has nothing to do with spreading the Gospel of Christ with prosperity. Throughout history, the Gospel of Christ's Kingdom has been spread mainly through persecution and righteousness NOT wealth.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2019
UceeGod:

Agreed the term "Prosperity Gospel" was coined but let's not brush off the substance as irrelevant. The preachers of this demonic gospel of wealth and health as a must for all believers do misrepresent the real gospel of Christ which is the Gospel of His Kingdom - peace in a turbulent world. The word ‘prosper’ conveys an idea which is not in the original. The Hebrew word means to be secure, tranquil, at rest, spoken especially of one who enjoys quiet prosperity: Job 3:26; 12:6. The essential idea is that of quietness or rest, not opulence.

You have misinterpreted Zechariah 1:17. That passage has nothing to do with spreading the Gospel of Christ with prosperity. Throughout history, the Gospel of Christ's Kingdom has been spread mainly through persecution and righteousness NOT wealth.
If I go by the last statement, then Winners Chapel for example recently planted 5000 rural Churches and that was only possible due to persecution or righteousness and not finance. Your confusion has insurance policy backing it up man. Your village pple are leading you 1 - 0 and you don't know it, neither did you realize it was an own goal. . .
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by Olami112: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
If I go by the last statement, then Winners Chapel for example recently planted 5000 rural Churches and that was only possible due to persecution or righteousness and not finance. Your confusion has insurance policy backing it up man. Your village pple are leading you 1 - 0 and you don't know it, neither did you realize it was an own goal. . .

I wonder my brother oh
Will churches be planted in rural area with teeth and talk alone?

If it is by talk, the white who brought Christianity to Nigeria would have just speak in London and sit down

What do they used to fund there gospel to Nigeria?
What do they use to win African to Christ by giving them education ?
What do they use to take care of the people are themselves?

If you believe you re ok with the money you have, then you re a greedy Christan

I have passion to reach out to community for Gospel. But what kept me back is money.
Or do you expect me to walk from Lagos to Jos or Gombe?
Get me money , and use it to help the poor

People who preach against prosperity are people who don't do evangelism or help poor

Imagine you went to preach for hungry poor family who have not eaten for two days and you expect them to listen?

My brother if you take care of there needs that moment by helping them with food and start preaching .
You don't need to preach for 10mins
You have just done what Jesus Christ did

He came for the poor to liberate them out of poor

May God help Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by UceeGod: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Let me repeat what I wrote
Throughout history, the Gospel of Christ's Kingdom has been spread MAINLY through persecution and righteousness NOT wealth.
Planting churches today doesn't necessarily mean spreading the Gospel of Christ's Kingdom. Increasing the number of people in your church doesn't do the Kingdom of God any good except if it's proportional with souls coming into His Kingdom - that is what churches (including your own church) aren't interested in.
If you feed a million hungry people without genuinely imparting their souls for God, then you're only doing a humanitarian service. They'll only keep attending your church without having genuine relationship with Christ, no wonder the majority of your church members are only interested in wealth and health and have little or no hunger for God's righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 3:09am On Sep 19, 2019
UceeGod:

Throughout history, the Gospel of Christ's Kingdom has been spread MAINLY through persecution and righteousness NOT wealth.
Planting churches today doesn't necessarily mean spreading the Gospel of Christ's Kingdom. Increasing the number of people in your church doesn't do the Kingdom of God any good except if it's proportional with souls coming into His Kingdom - that is what churches (including your own church) aren't interested in.
If you feed a million hungry people without genuinely imparting their souls for God, then you're only doing a humanitarian service. They'll only keep attending your church without having genuine relationship with Christ, no wonder the majority of your church members are only interested in wealth and health and have little or no hunger for God's righteousness.
You know book more than God abi? In Acts, didnt they sell houses and lands to fund the gospel? Keep rationalizing poverty.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by MuttleyLaff: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2019
UceeGod:

CodeTemplar:
You know book more than God abi? In Acts, didnt they sell houses and lands to fund the gospel? Keep rationalizing poverty.
Nwanne, let please be objective here on this whole matter now, we both know and accept that that move of the Holy Spirit didnt last long because we all read about the deceit Of Ananias and Sapphira. Obviously Ananias and Sapphira havent been that very much impacted in their souls and in their relationship with God, if they were, then the issue of becoming involved in self amassing wealth to themselves by concealing or misrepresenting the truth wouldnt have happened. The Ananias and Sapphira selfish, greed and lie derailed a good move and set man 4000 years back from when they lied to that point in Genesis 11, when man's unity and their state of sharing the same objective that potentially will take them to heights was disrupted

Nobody is rationalising poverty. It is a fact of life, that no matter what the case maybe, the poor will still be with us. Some by choice, some from unfortunate circumstances, some from bad deals, some from born with the wrong type of spoon etcetera

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by Olami112: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Abi oh brother
They sold everything and bring the money to church. The one who even sold and keep the portion was killed by God.

Imagine his own property oh, will you tell me God is wrong ?

Or do you thing Paul and other deciples are moving around then with just talk?

Why do Christians keep encouraging poverty?
And let people go out to seek for bad ways to get money.

Jesus said I have come for the poor,
The question is , did he came to make them poor again ?
Or will you tell me when he feed 5000 men, He did not realise that without food this people will not hear what am saying again .

God himself feed the Israelites in the wilderness with manner. He would have just leave them to suffer .

I repeat this re the set of people that will be preaching to the poor who needs common #100 for food, not knowing that with that #100 , you will win the man soul and his entire family.

But since they re preaching against prosperity.
They will conclude that all the man need is only Jesus and not money, when Jesus Christ will surely give the man 1milion if he was to meet that man in that position.

Example: I am ok with my job and wife. But I will be a fool and selfish to say am ok . Without praying to have more
Because I have a poor mother in village, poor woman on the street, poor widow in my church
And how will I help this people?
With talk abi?
Infact this guys are really what Bible says
My people perish for they lack knowledge

Or your wife want to cook , she came to ask of money for food stuff, and all you said is go and cook in Jesus name.
My brother. Just do that for 6month then you will know your wife true colour
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by MuttleyLaff: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Olami112:
Abi oh brother
They sold everything and bring the money to church. The one who even sold and keep the portion was killed by God.

Imagine his own property oh, will you tell me God is wrong ?

Or do you thing Paul and other deciples are moving around then with just talk?

Why do Christians keep encouraging poverty?
And let people go out to seek for bad ways to get money.

Jesus said I have come for the poor,
The question is , did he came to make them poor again ?
Or will you tell me when he feed 5000 men, He did not realise that without food this people will not hear what am saying again .

God himself feed the Israelites in the wilderness with manner. He would have just leave them to suffer .

I repeat this re the set of people that will be preaching to the poor who needs common #100 for food, not knowing that with that #100 , you will win the man soul and his entire family.

But since they re preaching against prosperity.
They will conclude that all the man need is only Jesus and not money, when Jesus Christ will surely give the man 1milion if he was to meet that man in that position.

Example: I am ok with my job and wife. But I will be a fool and selfish to say am ok . Without praying to have more
Because I have a poor mother in village, poor woman on the street, poor widow in my church
And how will I help this people?
With talk abi?
Infact this guys are really what Bible says
My people perish for they lack knowledge

Or your wife want to cook , she came to ask of money for food stuff, and all you said is go and cook in Jesus name.
My brother. Just do that for 6month then you will know your wife true colour
When Jesus said the poor will always be with you, was Jesus encouraging poverty, erhn? No, but the fact remains that for some because of accident of birth, for some because of laziness, for some because of misfortune, for some because of lack of fair advantages there will still be the poor among us.

The prosperity being preached against is the amass of wealth the likes and manner which Ananias and Sapphira tried to get theirs. The prosperity preached against is gaining and/or obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception and this is very prevalent coming especially and unexpectingly from the pulpit. Lets call a spade a spade when seen and not a fork please
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by hoopLA: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
CodeTemplar:
If I call you a brain-dead muppet, you will rush to call the moderator to ban me.

Those who sold their belongings did so so that no one of the brethren would lack.

Not to plant churches. Stop twisting the scripture.

If there was no persecution the gospel might not have spread the way it did.

But you have always been cooked in lies and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 2:43am On Sep 20, 2019
hoopLA:

If I call you a brain-dead muppet, you will rush to call the moderator to ban me.

Those who sold their belongings did so so that no one of the brethren would lack.

Not to plant churches. Stop twisting the scripture.

If there was no persecution the gospel might not have spread the way it did.

But you have always been cooked in lies and deceit.
And that isnt part of spreading the gospel abi?
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by Olami112: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
When Jesus said the poor will always be with you, was Jesus encouraging poverty, erhn? No, but the fact remains that for some because of accident of birth, for somebecause of laziness, for some because of misfortune, for some because of lack of fair advantages there will still be the poor among us.

The prosperity being preached against is the amass of wealth the likes and manner which Ananias and Sapphira tried to get theirs. The prosperity preached against is gaining and/or obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception and this is very prevalent coming especially and unexpectingly from the pulpit. Lets call a spade a spade when seen and not a fork please

Just hear yourself, some beacuse of laziness and misfortune. So Buhari is right at last. Have you forgotten Jesus said I will do the work of my father , . Do you think everyone don't want enjoy. finally I just found a Christian who encourage laziness.
Don't forget , preaching of prosperity is preaching against poverty, and against laziness

You talk about misfortune, brother no one graduate in my family, and it takes grace for me.
Everyone struggle, it takes teaching of this same prosperity for God to enlighten me out to break myself. From kingdom service, tithe, evangelism, helping . Because you can pray yourself out of some problem. But you can only give yourself out of poverty.
Give and it shall be given unto you
Bring your tithe and offering into my house and prove me.
If you serve me , I will bless your bread

My brother, stop encouraging poverty, that God I didn't meet someone like you when I became born again, borrowing trouser to interview, put in 1 shoe for a year, begged for transport in Lagos when ever am going for interview.
Enter train to North for interview, without food for two days because no money

People like you would have encouraged me that God made it that way for me to be poor.
Please bro don't let me say what you don't like.
If you like poverty, then stick to it

This guys speaks against prosperity, have you ever been into dry fasting for two days just because you don't have money ?

If my enemy have died of hunger, it is people like you that will be saying , he did people his not born again. Hypocracte and selfish Christians

You better pray you get rich to help people in your area who is facing challenges and see how God will bless you
They will pay tithe of #2000 and expect your pastor whom church is not giving salary to be happy when praying for you ?
Or do you think God is wrong when he says bring your tithe to the church. He knows that the Levite are human and they need money to do things.
It is well with Christians oh
May God help us all
I just tired
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by MuttleyLaff: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Olami112:
Just hear yourself, some beacuse of laziness and misfortune. So Buhari is right at last. Have you forgotten Jesus said I will do the work of my father. Do you think everyone don't want enjoy. [s]finally I just found a Christian who encourage laziness.[/s]
Don't forget, preaching of prosperity is preaching against poverty, and against laziness

You talk about misfortune, brother no one graduate in my family, and it takes grace for me.
Everyone struggle, it takes teaching of this same prosperity for God to enlighten me out to break myself. From kingdom service, tithe, evangelism, helping. Because you can pray yourself out of some problem. But you can only give yourself out of poverty.
Give and it shall be given unto you
[s]Bring your tithe and offering into my house and prove me.[/s]
If you serve me , I will bless your bread

My brother, stop encouraging poverty, that God I didn't meet someone like you when I became born again, borrowing trouser to interview, put in 1 shoe for a year, begged for transport in Lagos when ever am going for interview.
Enter train to North for interview, without food for two days because no money

People like you would have encouraged me that God made it that way for me to be poor.
[s]Please bro don't let me say what you don't like.
If you like poverty, then stick to it[/s]

This guys speaks against prosperity, have you ever been into dry fasting for two days just because you don't have money ?

[s]If my enemy have died of hunger, it is people like you that will be saying , he did people his not born again. Hypocracte and selfish Christians

You better pray you get rich to help people in your area who is facing challenges and see how God will bless you
They will pay tithe of #2000 and expect your pastor whom church is not giving salary to be happy when praying for you ?
Or do you think God is wrong when he says bring your tithe to the church. He knows that the Levite are human and they need money to do things.
It is well with Christians oh[/s]
May God help us all
I just tired
"People think we are sad although we're always glad, that we're beggars (i.e. poor) although we make many people spiritually rich, that we have nothing although we possess everything.
(i.e. as if poor and we make many rich, as if we have nothing and yet we possess everything)
"
- 2 Corinthians 6:10

Nwanne, lets please be objective here on this whole matter now, we both know apart from me mentioning "laziness and misfortune" that I also mentioned "accident of birth", I mentioned "born with the wrong type of spoon", also mentioned "those with lack of fair advantage" and some being poor from unfortunate circumstances as in, like in experiencing bad business deals etcetera

Nobody is rationalising poverty, but whether you like hearing it or not, whether you like reading it or not, it is a fact of life, that no matter what the case maybe, the poor always will still be with us. The prosperity that is being preached against is the amass of wealth the likes and manner which Ananias and Sapphira tried to get theirs. The prosperity that is being preached against is gaining and/or obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception and this is very prevalent coming especially and unexpectingly from the altars and/or pulpit. Lets call a spade a spade when seen and not a fork please

I would advise you to deeply think over that reproduced 2 Corinthians 6:10 verse above. Nwanne the gospel is always expressed in terms of poverty and wealth, there is no escape from this expression of the Gospel. Look at 2 Corinthians 8:9, another verse bearing witness to this truth, hmm? Pray you dont become the kind of rich man that's mentioned in Matthew 19:24 or featured in Luke 16:19-31
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by hoopLA: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:
And that isnt part of spreading the gospel abi?

I'm surprised you've not gone to call the moderator for me.

Because you're still acting like a brain dead muppet. And you refuse to even show a glimpse of accepting where you went wrong.

Oga this is you and your emotional rantings:

CodeTemplar:

The church was adding numbers even before anybody started selling their properties and laying at the apostles feet.
The day of pentecost nko? Who funded the 3000 souls that were added to the body of Christ that day?
Who sold anything for the church to add another several multitude souls to the same body in Acts5:14? Maybe the money funding the mission, not the power of the holy spirit that was at work with and in the believers.

Oga it would please you to know that the disciples fled the Judean area where the message of Christ was largely based after the killing of Stephen, commissioned by Saul who became emboldened to go after known and identified believers. Act 8:5 tells me so.

So stop this blind,dimwitted talk about funding the gospel being responsible for its spread.

The presence of the holy spirit,and its impact on the lives of the believers as prophesied by Christ was what drove the message, NOT funding of any kind. My bible tells me that the gospel was centered around the Judean area, where Christ himself had taken the message himself while he was still alive. I would have gone into the demographics of that,but you are too dull to comprehend

And who is not to say that those added to the body on the day of pentecost didn't give back to their places of origin and spread the same message?

You have a bible to read,but no you decide to take what another man tells you because it suits his agenda and your face is so far up his backside you already know what he will have for lunch today.

There is no evidence in your church for having the holy spirit that is why you plant churches and no one takes you seriously.

But I know you as a cloned zombie will still argue against facts and truths before you because you area stiff-necked muppet.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2019
hoopLA:

[s]
I'm surprised you've not gone to call the moderator for me.

Because you're still acting like a brain dead muppet. And you refuse to even show a glimpse of accepting where you went wrong.

Oga this is you and your emotional rantings:

The church was adding numbers even before anybody started selling their properties and laying at the apostles feet.
The day of pentecost nko? Who funded the 3000 souls that were added to the body of Christ that day?
Who sold anything for the church to add another several multitude souls to the same body in Acts5:14? Maybe the money funding the mission, not the power of the holy spirit that was at work with and in the believers.

Oga it would please you to know that the disciples fled the Judean area where the message of Christ was largely based after the killing of Stephen, commissioned by Saul who became emboldened to go after known and identified believers. Act 8:5 tells me so.

So stop this blind,dimwitted talk about funding the gospel being responsible for its spread.

The presence of the holy spirit,and its impact on the lives of the believers as prophesied by Christ was what drove the message, NOT funding of any kind. My bible tells me that the gospel was centered around the Judean area, where Christ himself had taken the message himself while he was still alive. I would have gone into the demographics of that,but you are too dull to comprehend

And who is not to say that those added to the body on the day of pentecost didn't give back to their places of origin and spread the same message?

You have a bible to read,but no you decide to take what another man tells you because it suits his agenda and your face is so far up his backside you already know what he will have for lunch today.

There is no evidence in your church for having the holy spirit that is why you plant churches and no one takes you seriously.

But I know you as a cloned zombie will still argue against facts and truths before you because you area stiff-necked muppet.[/s]
Were the 3000 added souls poor folks alone? See how you are arguing against your own self and transferring aggression from another user to me by recommending I invite the mods.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by Olami112: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"People think we are sad although we're always glad, that we're beggars (i.e. poor) although we make many people spiritually rich, that we have nothing although we possess everything.
(i.e. as if poor and we make many rich, as if we have nothing and yet we possess everything)
"
- 2 Corinthians 6:10

Nwanne, lets please be objective here on this whole matter now, we both know apart from me mentioning "laziness and misfortune" that I also mentioned "accident of birth", I mentioned "born with the wrong type of spoon", also mentioned "those with lack of fair advantage" and some being poor from unfortunate circumstances as in, like in experiencing bad business deals etcetera

Nobody is rationalising poverty, but whether you like hearing it or not, whether you like reading it or not, it is a fact of life, that no matter what the case maybe, the poor always will still be with us. The prosperity that is being preached against is the amass of wealth the likes and manner which Ananias and Sapphira tried to get theirs. The prosperity that is being preached against is gaining and/or obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception and this is very prevalent coming especially and unexpectingly from the altars and/or pulpit. Lets call a spade a spade when seen and not a fork please

I would advise you to deeply think over that reproduced 2 Corinthians 6:10 verse above. Nwanne the gospel is always expressed in terms of poverty and wealth, there is no escape from this expression of the Gospel. Look at 2 Corinthians 8:9, another verse bearing witness to this truth, hmm? Pray you dont become the kind of rich man that's mentioned in Matthew 19:24 or featured in Luke 16:19-31

Thanks for your advice
I want to get rich and rich like bill gate who donate 30% of his wealth to Africans

Who employees 100s of thousands people
Did you know that when you employ 1 person , like 10 people is attached to that person.
So you have helped 11soul to survive

I want get rich like Dangote ,who employees my friends who have been praying for money to settle down in life, and in just 3 month Dangote employees him.
He got married, get apartment and now his settled with children.

God bless abundantly me to help every widow in my community and every poor around me
Bless me richly to help your kindgom

You bless Solomon which riches , for him to build your church .
Bless me not for myself, but for the poor

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by MuttleyLaff: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Olami112:
Thanks for your advice
I want to get rich and rich like bill gate who donate 30% of his wealth to Africans

Who employees 100s of thousands people
Did you know that when you employ 1 person, like 10 people is attached to that person.
So you have helped 11soulto survive

I want get rich like Dangote, who employees my friends who have been praying for money to settle down in life, and in just 3 month Dangote employees him.
He got married, get apartment and now his settled with children.

God bless abundantly me to help every widow in my community and every poor around me
Bless me richly to help your kindgom

You bless Solomon which riches, for him to build your church.
Bless me not for myself, but for the poor
According to your faith and words let it be done to you (So be it. Amen)

Funnily enough that you mentioned King Solomon, do you know what his father King David, the man famously known to be after God's heart gave as advice to his son soon to become king? The core advice Solomon fell short of taking to and that is how he was found wanting, towards the end of his life. You too, like Solomon, could have done better with your prayer request and wish. Check out 1 Kings 2:3-4 and if any questions, fire away and ask.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by hoopLA: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Were the 3000 added souls poor folks alone? See how you are arguing against your own self and transferring aggression from another user to me by recommending I invite the mods.
I knew this mumu won't be able to defend his nonsense.

See its infantile reaction.

And this one claims it is a Christian.

You are still a brain dead muppet.

How did finance add 3000 souls on the day of pentecost?

This intellectually fraudulent coward cant answer.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
hoopLA:

I knew this mumu won't be able to defend his nonsense.

See its infantile reaction.

And this one claims it is a Christian.

You are still a brain dead muppet.

How did finance add 3000 souls on the day of pentecost?

This intellectually fraudulent coward cant answer.

It is Either you are stating irrelevant facts or attacking messengers at any point in time. Grow up. Go and spread your own gospel with persecution and righteousness alone. Go to Zamfara state and spread it with persecution and righteousness alone.
Jesus fed thousands so go and use persecution to fed thousands also.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by hoopLA: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It is Either you are stating irrelevant facts or attacking messengers at any point in time. Grow up. Go and spread your own gospel with persecution and righteousness alone. Go to Zamfara state and spread it with persecution and righteousness alone.
Jesus fed thousands so go and use persecution to fed thousands also.
You are the ignorant one.
You said funding was responsible for church growth in the early church,but you cant back it up so you need to talk your usual rubbish about Zamfara.

You cannot recognize a coherent answer even if it sat on your face and farted in your nostrils.

Your dyslexia and autism combined wont let you read my point about the move of the holy spirit being responsible for the expansion because you are a myopic psychotic individual. No, because you are dumb,blind,idiotiç and densely insane.

You are a disgrace to what you profess. Tell your bishop to use the money he collects from you to plant churches in zamfara too, since you are boasting of 500 rural churches planted.

Anu ofia

It is nincompoop brain dead muppets who talk out of their rectus that populate those mammon worshipping centers which is why you cannot impact anywhere except being a nousesome nuisance wherever you are situated.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
hoopLA:

You are the ignorant one.
You said funding was responsible for church growth in the early church, but you cant back it up so you need to talk your usual rubbish about Zamfara.

You cannot recognize a coherent answer even if it sat on your face and farted in your nostrils.

Your dyslexia and autism combined wont let you read my point about the move of the holy spirit being responsible for the expansion because you are a myopic psychotic individual. No, because you are dumb,blind,idiotiç and densely insane.

You are a disgrace to what you profess. Tell your bishop to use the money he collects from you to plant churches in zamfara too, since you are boasting of 500 rural churches planted.

Anu ofia

It is nincompoop brain dead muppets who talk out of their rectus that populate those mammon worshipping centers which is why you cannot impact anywhere except being a nousesome nuisance wherever you are situated.

As expected you twist my words and base your attack of the person ( instead of the post ) on the twisted version of my words. Keep ranting like a frustrated drunkard there.
Funding aided the spread of the gospel and it will continue to.
Maybe persecution alone did the trick for you that's why you are persecuting folks online, just keep the foul language out of your mouth as you persecute Christians.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by malvisguy212: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
There is NO such thing as prosperity Gospel , what we know is there is provision in prosperity in the Gospel. when you tell a sinner repent and Jesus Will make you Rich, you have lied to him, the man began his Faith on a faulty foundation.

Adam and Eve were created in a realm of provision, everything are in place for them, they were not created to trust God for prosperity.

there is only ONE GOSPEL, AND IT IS THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
malvisguy212:

There is NO such thing as prosperity Gospel , what we know is there is provision in prosperity in the Gospel. when you tell a sinner repent and Jesus Will make you Rich, you have lied to him, the man began his Faith on a faulty foundation.

Adam and Eve were created in a realm of provision, everything are in place for them, they were not created to trust God for prosperity.

there is only ONE GOSPEL, AND IT IS THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Amen! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind With / Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? / The Anointing Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.