Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website (901 Views)

Best Hosting Company For Bloggers / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / Cheap Web Hosting For Blogs And Websites (N500) Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by kowasco(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please nairalanders which is the best domain register and hosting someone is telling me is bluehost because they give free domain when u buy hosting from them
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by betahost247(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
kowasco:
Please nairalanders which is the best domain register and hosting someone is telling me is bluehost because they give free domain when u buy hosting from them

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year hosted on our SSD server for faster response, the plan comes with free .com.ng domain, free ssl certificate, free seo tools and more server resources compared to other web hosting provider in Nigeria. This also includes 2GB RAM allocated to each cPanel hosted on the server.

We now offer free site lock security to help in protecting your website against attack and malware bytes.

Visit us today and experience unbelievable futures from us:

https://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by mike272(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Generally it is believe to be bluehost but almost all other foreign provider do register free domain if you are hosting with them. If you have a LOT of cash to spend you cam go for it. Personally I would recommend Namecheap the price is fine and has similar qualities with bluehost.
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
kowasco:
Go with namecheap, I don't have strength to type.
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by kowasco(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
grossintel:
Go with namecheap, I don't have strength to type.
why do u think I should go for name cheap are u blogger
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by kowasco(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
mike272:
Generally it is believe to be bluehost but almost all other foreign provider do register free domain if you are hosting with them. If you have a LOT of cash to spend you cam go for it. Personally I would recommend Namecheap the price is fine and has similar qualities with bluehost.
ok sir are u a blogger what features does name cheap has that is better than bluehost
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
kowasco:
why do u think I should go for name cheap are u blogger
I build Websites, yes blogs inclusive but most company websites. Namecheap is the best host I have ever used and trust me I have used a lot of host before settling with Namecheap and I have never had any complaints. I even migrate my clients from Bluehost to Namecheap over downtimes and slow WordPress dashboard ( Common with Godaddy). And the best thing about Namecheap is there live chat support system, instead of raising a ticket and waiting for days to get a response, you chat one on one with their support live and they will fix any issues you have. I'm personally not using any other host except them.
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by kowasco(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
grossintel:
I build Websites, yes blogs inclusive but most company websites. Namecheap is the best host I have ever used and trust me I have used a lot of host before settling with Namecheap and I have never had any complaints. I even migrate my clients from Bluehost to Namecheap over downtimes and slow WordPress dashboard ( Common with Godaddy). And the best thing about Namecheap is there live chat support system, instead of raising a ticket and waiting for days to get a response, you chat one on one with their support live and they will fix any issues you have. I'm personally not using any other host except them.
hello sir I want to go into blogging but I don’t know how to go about it I mean how to create it post news and others please can u teach me sir please am begging
Re: Best Domain Register And Best Hosting Site For Blogs And Website by excelbaba842(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
kowasco:

Bluehost is no doubt one of the best, there lots of web hosting companies that serve better than bluehost.

If top bloggers are succeeding in the company, you're sure going to succeed even without bluehost.

Personally, I'm not using bluehost but I'm getting quality service.

Check out this and see things for yourself.

https://olamublog.com/how-to-start-a-blog-2019-free-guide/
� �
Get the breakdown in the full tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment / Site Review : Http://www.k-interactive.com / Web Hosting Made Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.