Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress (31114 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by sarahvibes: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
The Joy of Motherhood!, nothing else can be compared to it in the life of any woman across the globe.

Our 9ja Yankee based princess,Korra Obidi couldn’t hide her joy about how it feels to be a mother as she took to the grams moments ago to share this super cute photo of her and her model ready baby posing effortlessly for the camera.

she captioned it :

She just set grow anyhow � Breast milk na helele��

https://www.thesleak.com/korra-obidi-flaunts-cleavage-while-posing-with-her-super-cute-baby/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by JasonScoolari: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
With this type of breast, Aki and PawPaw will grow tall.

Breast milk nah really "Helele"

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by fourhayz: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Waaw....

She has a nice boobs...Even the son face shows that.

She's clearly Suckable...

A night with her would make her know boobs suckers are the ones that provides the best orgasm.

Click Like...If you are also a bigger fan of boobs

22 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
What's this chain on her nose like a slave

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sure say that child na the papa own??

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by favour442(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
like me on facebook

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by koxi: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hey good looking...
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by alezzy13: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
hollakings:
shocked wow beautiful

Which one?
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Lugianostar(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cleavage for sale!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by dayleke: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
OP!!!!!

Is it your cleavage?
angry

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Legitn(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:

You speak what on my mind bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by ekaette1621: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
This my ex gf is really bubbling oooooooo grin grin grin
Village people must hear this grin grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
cimhis:
Cleavage baring dress everywhere... what is this world turning into?
....na Daughters of Jezebel naaa.
Dem don take Over grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Maghan37: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congrats on bringing another Olosho to d world. One Olosho *another Olosho is equal to olosho. I do not see how d child can learn otherwise when d mom who is suppose to serve as a good example is also dressed as an Allen avenue harlot. cry
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by growtogeda: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
fourhayz:
Waaw....
She has a nice boobs...Even the son face shows that.
She's clearly Suckable...
A night with her would make her know boobs suckers are the ones that provides the best orgasm.
Click Like...If you are also a bigger fan of boobs
your are nothing but a pervert man ���
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Kultee(f): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by bluefilm: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thank you OP for sharing this.

Immediately I showed this cleavage picture to my aging landlord, the gaffer told me not to pay him this month's rent.

Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by bastardmod: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Women are scum
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by jaymorgan(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Crazeworld(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
sarahvibes:
The Joy of Motherhood!, nothing else can be compared to it in the life of any woman across the globe.

Our 9ja Yankee based princess,Korra Obidi couldn’t hide her joy about how it feels to be a mother as she took to the grams moments ago to share this super cute photo of her and her model ready baby posing effortlessly for the camera.

she captioned it :

She just set grow anyhow � Breast milk na helele��

https://www.thesleak.com/korra-obidi-flaunts-cleavage-while-posing-with-her-super-cute-baby/

see bobby

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Flowdada(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Children no dey hard grow oh
Me I can't wait to be a father oh

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Now Lemme put my yoga training to practice grin cheesy

Concentrate on the BOBBY sad shocked

Bend and see how flexible I can get.. And if that don't work ama put my hands to work.... wink smiley

The night is young and cold
Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by stasius: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:

Do you know the papa to start with?? Do you know Dr. Justin Dean??

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
stasius:

Do you know the papa to start with?? Do you know Dr. Jean??
That one that dislikes 9ja food
sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos / Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine / Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.