Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C (1064 Views)

10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C by DrMiki: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
The Next Titan is a Nigerian entrepreneurship reality TV show where the winner would get up to 7 million and a brand new car as a reward for winning. In order to make it to the house, you will have to make it at the audition. The audition is the first phase of elimination and …

Read More (click the link below)

https://stephenmichael.com.ng/winning-the-next-titan-audition-10-things-that-will-dramatically-improve-your-chances/

Re: Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C by DrMiki: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
My Experience At The Next Titan Audition Season 6, Lagos

I think it was on Instagram that I first read about the Next Titan Season 6. I quickly understood it’s a TV reality program that rewards entrepreneurs and gives the winner capital to start or run a business.

Rare thing.

The only program most of us are very familiar with is BBnaija which essentially rewards you for being…. Eh… I don’t even know.

You can imagine my excitement when I realized that a Nigerian TV reality show aims to reward entrepreneurs. And my greatest happiness came when I realized it involves business pitching (I was wrong though).

Thing is, I am an expert communicator and I’ve got a business that I believe many investors would want to put their money into.

So I knew immediately that my chances of winning the next Titan audition was huge (I wasn’t wrong at this one but the first wrong would be my strangest undoing).

I registered for the audition. It’s free. The registration form contains a few basic questions – name, location, business idea and everything in between.

After registration I decided to learn more about the audition. Unfortunately, not many people wrote a blog about their experiences at the program.

The people who did share some experience about the audition were mixed – some were complaining about how the judges were not paying attention to the potentials of their business or how they were inconsiderate.

Others were just regular comments and few questions (you know how Instagram can be naa).

READ FULL ARTICLE Here

https://stephenmichael.com.ng/my-experience-at-the-next-titan-audition-season-6-lagos/

Re: Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C by DrMiki: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
How To Pitch At The Next Titan Audition

The Next Titan is a Nigerian entrepreneurship reality TV show. I believe the idea was borrowed from Donald Trump’s The Apprentice were some crop of entrepreneurs are kept closely in a house and given entrepreneurial tasks. There’s weekly eviction of house mates until the winner emerges.

The Next Titan has 3 selection processes – the general audition which gathers all registrants to a one or two days supposedly pitch event.

They will be expected to pitch their ideas and convince the judges that they’re worth giving a chance.

The ones who made it will be selected to attend the Boot Camp which is the second phase of the last selection process to the main reality TV show.

After the Boot Camp, 16 people will be selected to enter “the house” which is where the real program begins.

The last person standing in the house wins a cash prize plus a brand new car. In the season 6 that I attended, the prize was 7 million Naira. It’s not clear whether the money is given in cash or in assets. There has been a rumor that the money is given in assets and not instant cash in the bank.

Now let’s talk about how to pitch at The Next Titan.

READ FULL ARTICLE here

https://stephenmichael.com.ng/how-to-pitch-at-the-next-titan/

Re: Winning The Next Titan Audition: 10 Things That Will Dramatically Improve Your C by DrMiki: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
7 Questions You Should Be Able To Answer Clearly When Pitching For Financial Investment

Here are 7 questions you should understand and also have a perfectly crafted answer to before you stand on the pitch podium asking someone to risk their hard earned money with you.

What problem are you solving?

One thing I have noticed in 99% of the client’s I prepared for pitch is that they can’t distinguish between a problem and a solution statement.

When I ask you to tell me the problem you’re solving, I am expecting something negative that bothers a particular people who would constitute “the market”.

The more you’re able to clearly communicate the problem as something that is truly a problem (has negative effect) and that many people would want to pay to get solution, the better for you.

Let me show you what happened on Facebook when I asked my friends “what is the problem that Uber solves?”

READ FULL ARTICLE here

https://coachmiki.com.ng/7-questions-you-should-be-able-to-answer-clearly-when-pitching-for-financial-investment/

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up And Get Paid / Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. / Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.