Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. (810 Views)

Top 5 Website To Access Or Download The Best Online Courses For Free / PHP Help - How Can I Allow Only Admin To Access A Page? / What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. by Whitefish: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Re: Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. by Whitefish: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
How do I rectify this error?
Re: Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
.htaccess is a web configuration file. You can't view it in the browser window.
If you want to open and edit the file you can use a FTP client or a file manager application.
Re: Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. by Whitefish: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks. I would prefer to have someone install the script for me.

Solved. Thanks.
zclass:
.htaccess is a web configuration file. You can't view it in the browser window.
If you want to open and edit the file you can use a FTP client or a file manager application.
Re: Guys KINDLY Help!! Forbidden You Don't Have Permission To Access This Resource. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Whitefish:
Thanks. I would prefer to have someone install the script for me.
What exactly do you want to achieve with the file.. URL redirection?

(1) (Reply)

How May Days It Takes Google Play Publish Your First App In Playstore? / Creating A React App With Webpack & Babel From Scratch / I Want To Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.