Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Police Reacts To Reports That It Is Planning To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu’s Father - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Reacts To Reports That It Is Planning To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (224 Views)

is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja / NDA Reacts To Reports Of Reserve List For 72 Regular Course / Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Reports That It Is Planning To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Diazhub(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Following reports that the Abia State Police Command is planning to arrest the father of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Nnamdi Kanu, the police has reacted.

The Abia state police command debunked the news saying it is false alarm.

Read more: http://diazhub.com/police-reacts-to-reports-that-it-is-planning-to-arrest-nnamdi-kanus-father/

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager Wanted / An Extra Source Of Income Opportunity For All Youths / Pls I Need To A Place I Can Do My I.t I Read Accountancy Ond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.