Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja (739 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Is It True If You Have 100m In Your Account,you Can Easily Tell Bank To Employ.. / Is It True That There Are A Lot Of 2.1 And 1st Class Graduates Without Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja by Fulanbanza: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
I read somewhere that the US is planning to cause chaos in Abuja so they can send in troops to win the heart of Nigerians and Africa by defending Abuja and diverting peoples attention from the war they created in Ukraine. This is what I read o, I am not saying it is true...

Seriously I no longer trust USA especially under Joe Biden

2 Likes

Re: is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja by voidUpdate(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nope.

Even if it were true, the odds of you carelessly reading it somewhere are close to - 1
Re: is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja by Kdon2: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Fulanbanza:
I read somewhere that the US is planning to cause chaos in Abuja so they can send in troops to win the heart of Nigerians and Africa by defending Abuja and diverting peoples attention from the war they created in Ukraine. This is what I read o, I am not saying it is true...

Seriously I no longer trust USA especially under Joe Biden

You need psychiatric evaluation Mr man

2 Likes

Re: is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja by speedxe1256(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kdon2:

You need psychiatric evaluation Mr man

Lol
Re: is it true that USA is planning a terror attack in Abuja by Babawo101(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2022
If the US can sacrifice its people to attack usama bin laden then what is Abuja that they cant sacrifice to get what they want. Think.
Those people that will attack me and call me all sought of negative names knows that 9/11 was a planned internal attack.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Job Seeker / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' / Remote Work Five Minutes A Day ₦1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.