Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition (44365 Views)

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Frankiss44(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2019
chucs:
When it comes to European competition, never underrate Chelsea football club. Champions league has its spirit. Infact,of all the teams listed,it is only Liverpool that has champions league pedigree.
MODIFIED: "Pedigree" based on current form! Barca,Real Madrid and Munchen are not as strong as before plus Juventus dont play as a unit.

LOL barca, bayern not as strong as before but Chelsea full of kids without champions league experience are stronger than before right? All these Chelsea fans ona nor go kill person oh

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Suspect33(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Tchiman:
CHELSEA WILL SHOCK ALL OF YOU IN THIS SEAOSN'S UCL......

Watchout and book this space!!!!!!
bcus Tammy scored 3 goals against a relegation bound tean

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Anfieldboss: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
ericmor:

Liverpool is no longer a problem, man city is now Liverpool problem. The table has turned already. I guess you didn’t notice that

When it comes to champions league, Liverpool and Man City are not mates. I'm quite sure Pep would not want to meet Liverpool at the early knockout stages of champions league.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Frankiss44(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2019
seborrhic:
Pls remove Man City from your list.
It's easier for Lille to win the champions league than any other team coached by Guardiola.
Does it not amaze you that despite all the exaggerated hype around him, Guardiola has not taken any of the teams he has managed after Barcelona to the finals,talkless of winning the cup?
His tactical blunders are always overlooked by the belief he plays attractive football,which if u look at it critically if not that attractive if you childishly play from the fact just for d fun of it.
Asides Raheem Sterling,which he didn't even sign,which of Guardiola's sugnings has he improved or gone on to greater heights?
Instead he has made poor originally promising footballers,John Stones,Iheanacho,Otamendi,fornee goalkeeper,Toure,etc.
Overhyped,overpriced manager.

Forget all the talk about hype, people grounded in the game knows that Pep is a fantastic manager, currently one of the best in Europe.. They were just a goal away from the final last season as they bested Spurs both home and away during the semi finals..
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Deepfreezer(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2019
You people have started again. Manchester City is not ripe for the UCL, they can't win it. Not with this defence I watched on Saturday, Vincent kompany is gone. They will still collect more beating this season.

5 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by chucs: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Frankiss44:

LOL barca, bayern not as strong as before but Chelsea full of kids without champions league experience are stronger than before right? All these Chelsea fans ona nor go kill person oh
I never implied that Chelsea would win the Champions league. I was pointing out that Chelsea is no pushover when it comes to Champions league football. Let me help u with the appropriate wordings,Chelsea has plenty amazing kids plus old players too. When u talk about Odoi,Loftus,Pedro,James,Rudiger,Kante all out injured. Give Chelsea sometime and u will see how formidable they will become.

And YES, Barca,Bayern and Madrid are not as strong as they use to be.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by blazetitov: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
None of this listed clubs , would even make it into the finals ....
UCL finalist : Man united vs Arsenal ..
Take it to the bank !

Arsenal no dey UCL now���

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by KELVINXY: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Astark:
Juventus, Bayern? Hana

1) Barca.

With messi more prepared than ever and Barca now has the best striker, they also have the best midfielder young and ready to prove a point.

2) Liverpool

3)man city

12) juventus. They can't even win a small team and ronaldo still remains a failure

Juventus don cast dis my oga bet.... �
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Harrynight:
Man City is not a champion league team forget their scary looking squad
tell them, if they are not careful their exit will be group stage.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by AreaFada2: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Liverpool, Barca, Man City, Juventus, Bayern Munich.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by emmayayodeji(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2019
babakb:

Please who won Seria A best player last season?
Ronaldo
Even though one old striker outscored him
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by shogsman(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Music to my ears, we all know this
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Successlane: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2019
seborrhic:
Pls remove Man City from your list.
It's easier for Lille to win the champions league than any other team coached by Guardiola.
Does it not amaze you that despite all the exaggerated hype around him, Guardiola has not taken any of the teams he has managed after Barcelona to the finals,talkless of winning the cup?
His tactical blunders are always overlooked by the belief he plays attractive football,which if u look at it critically if not that attractive if you childishly play from the fact just for d fun of it.
Asides Raheem Sterling,which he didn't even sign,which of Guardiola's sugnings has he improved or gone on to greater heights?
Instead he has made poor originally promising footballers,John Stones,Iheanacho,Otamendi,fornee goalkeeper,Toure,etc.
Overhyped,overpriced manager.

'Bad Belle' no go kill you, is my prayer for you, now and always. Don't thank me, just continue shouting AMEN.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Lmao. You understand that it's only last year Real Madrid didn't win champions league, how has their Era suddenly passed? A club that won 4 of the last 6 campaign. You people are always funny
chucs:
Their era have passed. Perhaps wrong choice of word.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2019
ultimatebas:
Something wey Chelsea go win
You sabi

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Remzii(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2019
watch out 4 Ajax nd Dortmund as underdogs
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Lonclipse: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Take it to the bank !

Oshogbo weed dey disturb you...
��
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by seborrhic: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Successlane:

'Bad Belle' no go kill you, is my prayer for you, now and always. Don't thank me, just continue shouting AMEN.
Bad belly because I am telling you the fact?
In 3 seasons with Bayern,his best was the semi finals where he was heavily hammered.
In 3 attempts with City,he was easily beaten by a poor Sevilla team in the second round,hammered by Liverpool in the quarter finals and conceeded 3 goals while ahead against a struggling Spurs team.
The problem with people like you is that you cannot analyze a player or coach objectively.
Check the players that helped ManCity lift the 2 premiership titles under him:Aguero,Silva,Fernandinho,Kompany,De Bruyne,Sterling,Otamendi,Fabian Deph.These were all players he inherited.
Which are his own players he signed,Mendy: injured,Stones,from good to poor player,Gundogan,in and out,average season,Sane,ditto.
Don't believe the hype man,sit down and analyze Guardiola post Barcelona and objectively see if he has taken up to 40% of players and teams he has managed up to new dramatic heights in tandem with the propaganda surrounding him.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by thesicilian: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2019
ericmor:

Liverpool is no longer a problem, man city is now Liverpool problem. The table has turned already. I guess you didn’t notice that
Maybe in the premier league, but as for champions league, the pressure is still very much on Man City given that that's the only trophy they haven't tasted. Plus nobody really expects a defending champion to win the UCL back to back that much.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by thesicilian: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
With that shaky defense
Lol. They'll get their act together. They always do.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by zoomman(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Take it to the bank !

i guess ur high on something.......
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by thesicilian: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Take it to the bank

They will beat Liverpool if they meet

Barcelona, I think they tend to respect Messi too much
When it comes to a meeting between Liverpool and any top UCL team, you can't take anything to the bank. As in, who would have thought that a Liverpool team without Salah and Firmino would trash a full squad Barca 4:0?
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by chucs: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2019
lilbest4:
Lmao. You understand that it's only last year Real Madrid didn't win champions league, how has their Era suddenly passed? A club that won 4 of the last 6 campaign. You people are always funny
Ok, I don here. So because they won 4 of the last six,they should continue winning and their players are constantly in top form. Why the unnecessary spending in the last summer window if that is the case? Abeg I no get energy for argument.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Godi25(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Take it to the bank !
LOL... I believe ur faith my guy. It is people like you that we need in this country...
Wolves too can win it abi?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by vickyhow(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
pyro62:
The op don't have respect at all.. How can you write off Real Madrid. The greatest team in the champions league history!! angry

U don't write off madrid easily!

They are green snake in green grass!
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by RexTramadol1: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
thesicilian:

When it comes to a meeting between Liverpool and any top UCL team, you can't take anything to the bank. As in, who would have thought that a Liverpool team without Salah and Firmino would trash a full squad Barca 4:0?

Lol, I always laff when I hear things like

Some teams know how to play UCL

Every match is a match, be it carping cup or EPL

It depends on teams' mental readiness

Barca were lazy at the middle and the back

I doubt liverpool can pull such of three goal deficit again

That's football, Roma did same to barca two seasons back

Does that make dem unbeatable

When last did we hear about Inter Milan and AC Milan in the UCL

Even Liverpool just rejuvenated three seasons back

Nothing like UCL experience bro

If dre is, Ajax youth team won't beat Real Madrid or Juventus
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by liljboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
babakb:

Please who won Seria A best player last season?
PR stunt
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by teelarryberry(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Astark:
Juventus, Bayern? Hana

1) Barca.

With messi more prepared than ever and Barca now has the best striker, they also have the best midfielder young and ready to prove a point.

2) Liverpool

3)man city

Messi fan obviously ,, u were trying too sound neutral but de hatred is too much , it still showed , gloryfying messi calling Ronaldo a failure ,, haba even mes so himself can't say dat,

12) juventus. They can't even win a small team and ronaldo still remains a failure
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Bitnet(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Interview in the shrine (penzazotv Comedy)
everyone make way as the herbalist get angry with the question?
don't miss this video, please comment like and share this awesome video. thanks.
#gettolove
please subscribe and share
#penzazotv
#comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip0JTTwCKTw&feature=youtu.be
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Wordson(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Deepfreezer:
You people have started again. Manchester City is not ripe for the UCL, they can't win it. Not with this defence I watched on Saturday, Vincent kompany is gone. They will still collect more beating this season.
True talk bro.. Even Aymeric laporte is also injured....dat explained d lapses in dir defence..so people really don't Av idea dat Man city are d shadow of demselves now.. However, dey shld thank God dat Kelvin De Bryne is available... However, dey stand no chance against Liverpool..
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by thesicilian: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol, I always laff when I hear things like

Some teams know how to play UCL

Every match is a match, be it carping cup or EPL

It depends on teams' mental readiness

Barca were lazy at the middle and the back

I doubt liverpool can pull such of three goal deficit again

That's football, Roma did same to barca two seasons back

Does that make dem unbeatable

When last did we hear about Inter Milan and AC Milan in the UCL

Even Liverpool just rejuvenated three seasons back

Nothing like UCL experience bro

If dre is, Ajax youth team won't beat Real Madrid or Juventus
Essentially you just paraphrased my comment in more words.
The only part I don't agree with is the one about UCL experience: it matters a lot bro. When you have won a trophy before, you're more mentally positioned to go further than the one who hasn't been there. That's why the same teams keep exchanging the trophy among themselves, with only a few occasional surprises now and then.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Bawofss(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
i rep juve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UEFA Awards: Full Lists Of Winners For 2017/2018 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / Germany Vs France: Euro 2016 Semi-finals (0 - 2) On 7th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.