Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition (44391 Views)

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by abijah1: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
I laugh in Liverpool language, it's going to 1 Liverpool, 2 man City, baca. others can sleep under the bed
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by oluadeez: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Athl.de Madrid be n0 1 like it or not grin cheesy cool
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Aiyk2333: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Take it to the bank

They will beat Liverpool if they meet

Barcelona, I think they tend to respect Messi too much
they'll beat which Liverpool Liverpool ladies or another!!! be dreaming.. they couldn't even beat Tottenham this new season despite the heartbreak they caused them last season.. take it or leave it, man city won't win the champions league in next five years, psg inclusive
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Elamin21(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Am a man u fan but Liverpool will win it back to back.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Starz825(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
The person wey write this...no make too much sense....

Ajax and Madrid are even better than Barca and Bayern
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by chucs: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Seunnzy:

Chelsea is no pushover when it comes to UCL and they boost of just one trophy and a final appearance
YES they boost of one trophy and they are among the top seeds says alot about their performances in the past 14 seasons or so in UCL. Apart from our crisis periods,we don't disappoint in UCL. Take it to the bank!
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Austineva(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chelsea football club all d way. Winning is in our DNA. Up blues! We will surely get there

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by teelaw4life(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
flowx:

Your last paragraph shows that your head is paining you...

Take this to cool it down...

If you weren't missing a substantial part of your brain, then you'd have known that the last part was simply a sarcastic sentence to mock Man.U and Arsenal fans.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Antivirus92(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
one thing I just want to say is this "every team should avoid LIVERPOOL"
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by teelaw4life(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
princfred:
Which ManU abeg.

You no see say na joke?

Shey Man.U and Arsenal even qualify for Champe ni?
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by princfred(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin
teelaw4life:

You no see say na joke?

Shey Man.U and Arsenal even qualify for Champe ni?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Thonee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
None of these 5 teams will win the champions league this season.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by stan4guy6(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
thesicilian:
Manchester City will most likely win the trophy if they don't meet their Archilles heels Barcelona and Liverpool along the way.
i love that word archilles heel it reminds me of Trojan war.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by ericmor: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Anfieldboss:

When it comes to champions league, Liverpool and Man City are not mates. I'm quite sure Pep would not want to meet Liverpool at the early knockout stages of champions league.

Not only in champions league, also in England but man city will pull a surprise against Liverpool in the UCL if they meet. Another club can latter nock them out o, but not seeing Liverpool doing it dis time Sha
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by nnannahk: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chelsea fc is favourite for UCL...They will win it
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Jeffy1206(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Remove bayern and put another team there undecided
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Joiedevivre: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
None of this listed clubs , would even make it into the finals ....
UCL finalist : Man united vs Arsenal ..
Take it to the bank !
I sense a broken table
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by larryhills: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Astark:
Juventus, Bayern? Hana

1) Barca.

With messi more prepared than ever and Barca now has the best striker, they also have the best midfielder young and ready to prove a point.

2) Liverpool

3)man city

12) juventus. They can't even win a small team and ronaldo still remains a failure

you are a good analyst only in your village. sentiment is a disease, go and see a psychologist.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by larryhills: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
babakb:

Please who won Seria A best player last season?

don't mind that boy. he is just being sentimental cuz he is a Barcelona fan...... Ronaldo will forever be a legend
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by ProfKhaycee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
barca will Neva win d UCL.... So far dat valverde will be d one coaching.....
barca shud not be o dis list at all

even Wenger wud have won d UCL Last season with d kinda squad barca had last season
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Deepfreezer(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wordson:
True talk bro.. Even Aymeric laporte is also injured....dat explained d lapses in dir defence..so people really don't Av idea dat Man city are d shadow of demselves now.. However, dey shld thank God dat Kelvin De Bryne is available... However, dey stand no chance against Liverpool..
ion even want to mention Laporte smiley , before they fix the void left at that CB position, it will hv to be January and I don't see any available CB that will make such quick impact.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Lordseyad(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Antivirus92:
one thing I just want to say is this "every team should avoid LIVERPOOL"

grin
cheesy

Really??

Tell me more!
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by Suspect33(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lordseyad:

grin cheesy
Really??

Tell me more!
Napoli v Liverpool be looking like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by WizPrince1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
talk2docee:

its not about young team.... EXPERIENCE matters in champions league!

I hope you're still watching? I'll keep following this thread!
Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by somtookeke(m): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Tuesday's UEFA Champions League matches have come and gone. We will talk about what we learned from today's matches and how accurate my predictions were for each match.

Read more;

*Top 9 SEO Tips to Remember When Promoting Your Website*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/top-9-seo-tips-to-remember-when.html

*StarBoy - Blow ft. Blaq Jerzee & Wizkid: audio, lyrics, reactions*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/starboy-blow-ft-blaq-jerzee-wizkid.html

*2023: President Muhammadu Buhari Cold War To Cripple Asiwaju Bola Tinubu*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/2023-president-muhammadu-buhari-cold.html

*Buhari Appoints CBN Deputy Gov, Edward Adamu, As AMCON Chairman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-appoints-cbn-deputy-gov-edward.html

*The Rats Are Fleeing The Sinking Trump Ship As 23rd House Republican Bails*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-rats-are-fleeing-sinking-trump-ship.html

*share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by EbukaHades10(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Frankiss44:

Forget all the talk about hype, people grounded in the game knows that Pep is a fantastic manager, currently one of the best in Europe.. They were just a goal away from the final last season as they bested Spurs both home and away during the semi finals..
Quarter finals, bhruv

Re: UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition by EbukaHades10(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
judedwriter:

The only team i see stopping man city from winning the champions league is themselves. They shot themselves on the foot last season in the semis.
Quarter finals!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 / Germany Vs France: Euro 2016 Semi-finals (0 - 2) On 7th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.