Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

"I Can Do Whatever The Heck I Want" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Do Whatever The Heck I Want" - Linda Ikeji (566 Views)

'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Do Whatever The Heck I Want" - Linda Ikeji by joseph6071: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2019
One of Nigeria's biggest blogger, Linda Ikeji has taken to her official social media page to tell the world that she can do whatever she wants to do with her own money.

She wrote...

"Thankful that I am living my life on my own terms. I can do whatever the heck I want... With my own money! Hehe. Nothing beats it"

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/09/i-can-do-whatever-heck-i-want-linda.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "I Can Do Whatever The Heck I Want" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Lemme be watching as this hits FP
Re: "I Can Do Whatever The Heck I Want" - Linda Ikeji by Kingpee2(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Enjoy it jare ,you made a way for yourself,some girls and some ladies can’t do somethings without saying baby,come and buy this and that for me..
Re: "I Can Do Whatever The Heck I Want" - Linda Ikeji by Joshmodest(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2019
Wizkid issa bad boy !
Almost 4 years and I just can't take my mind off , whenever I see this babe !
Btw i really admire her Independent mindset , it's how every girl should think !

(1) (Reply)

After Omitted From Hiptv & Afrimma Nomination, Singer Mr Versace Awards Himself / Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid | 2019 Journey So Far / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.