Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson (3211 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by newsynews: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she broke her virginity on Val’s day in 2017.

The actress made this known in a Q&A session she held with her fans on Twitter.

https://wotzup.ng/i-broke-my-virginity-on-vals-day-in-2017-actress-yvonne-nelson/

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by Tolexander: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Like our first day in bed. She was like ‘Oh Yeah baby, I really love it’ and her late night and early morning messages and calls.
Above was a quote from Iyanya when asked about his relationship with Yvonne Nelson and what he missed about her.
They’d even ended their relationship before 2017 at all.

Moreover, a virgin dey moan like “o ye baby, I really love it”. Which first timer baby dey love sex?
Wey be sey Na so so shout dem dey shout, “ yeh, e dey pain me” instead of “o yeah baby, I really love it”.

Yvonne too dey lie

3 Likes

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by GOFRONT(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2019
.......And so many of our young teenage girls will still break their Virginity in many more Valentines day to come....

And when this happen, the only Virgin property they'd be left with is the virgin hair on their Head.....For those that have not yet tampered with it by applying hair Relaxer....

So anywhere I see a lady flaunt her Virgin hairdo, I ask myself: I hope her pvssy is still a virgin as well??
Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by Tolexander: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
.......And so many of our young teenage girls will still break their Virginity in many more Valentines day to come....

And when this happens, the only Virgin property they'd be left with is the virgin hair on their Head.....For those that have not yet tampered with it by applying hair Relaxer..
The only virgin property on majority of them is the virgin hair cream they use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by NobleAngell(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2019
So she was a virgin untill 2 years ago? Lol! Do we really look that stupid?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2019
A FOOL'S QUESTION, A FOOL'S ANSWER.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by Talib93(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
newsynews:

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she broke her virginity on Val’s day in 2017.

The actress made this known in a Q&A session she held with her fans on Twitter.

https://wotzup.ng/i-broke-my-virginity-on-vals-day-in-2017-actress-yvonne-nelson/
Did she use Mjolnir to break it?

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by gift2xl: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2019
This babe might be using hisense phone, weed phone. Nonsense talks.
Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by ValCon888: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Virginity without sensibility is a liability.
Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by slimay(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Holy Jesus.....my grandma was a virgin until 5 years ago

2 Likes

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by cescky(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Tolexander:
Above was a quote from Iyanya when asked about his relationship with Yvonne Nelson and what he missed about her.
They’d even ended their relationship before 2017 at all.

Moreover, a virgin dey moan like “o ye baby, I really love it”. Which first timer baby dey love sex?
Wey be sey Na so so shout dem dey shout, “ yeh, e dey pain me” instead of “o yeah baby, I really love it”.

Yvonne too dey lie

Thats why most of yoh are simpletons...they know how to use you peoples brain.

I for one believe this two never dated, iyanya and yvone neslon..

The dude used her name in his song as per some one he was crushing on...then you follow follow followers concocted a story by yourselves and believed by your self...that they were dating...they being celebs or people you look up to and whose lives depend on publicity by reason of their jobs took advantage and rode the wave...you lot need to be wiser..
Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by codedguy1(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2019
No big deal.....virginity is like a balloon, one prick and its all gone.... grin
Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by Mryacks: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
cescky:

Thats why most of yoh are simpletons...they know how to use you peoples brain.

I for one believe this two never dated, iyanya and yvone neslon..

The dude used her name in his song as per some one he was crushing on...then you follow follow followers concocted a story by yourselves and believed by your self...that they were dating...they being celebs or people you look up to and whose lives depend on publicity by reason of their jobs took advantage and rode the wave...you lot need to be wiser..

At last, somebody who has a mind and brain of his own like me grin!…you are so spot on

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Broke virgin Atlantic ....am confused.

Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by Joystark(f): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Most times the girls you see as spoilt...
Are not really half as bad.

My one time really flashy roomy is proof. cool
Re: I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson by LifestyleTonite: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Nick Cannon’s Girlfriend, Jessica White Reveals She’s An Ordained Ifa Priestess / Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo / Who Is Dare Adekoya? Net Worth, Biography, Abeg App Nigeria CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.