Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House (38735 Views)

First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance / Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by IamCharles123: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Lemme support this post with this Italian shoe, make una manage am

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Govt house or night club?
Well, he tried

Both grin
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by dorothybella(f): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Lies
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by freshkpomo(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2019
the websiteon my signatureand the Adsense account are up for sale DM me if interested 0708250threesixthree9
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by MrBONE2(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Nigerians like to do high rise buildings with no proper working facilities, don't be surprised after having a poo in this building you will use bucket to flush the toilet.

grin
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Didijiji: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
This man has started a revolution in Ebonyi... Just Luke Marwa started in Lagos... All other incoming governors must just perform
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by anonimi: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
tspun:
He tried considering the low government allocation to the State

He tried because the building will generate revenues to augment the low allocation, no be so
We truly deserve our extreme poverty leadership of the world.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:
This man and club lights sha...

Hahaha...Ashawo joint!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by sun104(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Wickedfacts: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Didijiji:
This man has started a revolution in Ebonyi... Just Luke Marwa started in Lagos... All other incoming governors must just perform

Which Marwa?
Go and read up on Jakande and what he achieved in Lagos.
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by ussv: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2019
oluwasegun007:
A. Not from the east but this governor an that of rivers are just ambode...

Aside makinde, all this south west governor na wash
Because Makinde na PDP ? You sabi analyse well well , with your 100 days analysis.
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by SEGLIZ: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2019
SoNature:

Either way, it doesn't matter as long as the occupant is comfortable to perform his duties from there

while the tax payers are uncomfortably coughing out the taxes to give this one comfort.
were they elected for comfort?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by TheWordist(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Nigerians like to do high rise buildings with no proper working facilities, don't be surprised after having a poo in this building you will use bucket to flush the toilet.
Oga do you even know what a high rise building is? How is that a high rise building?
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Offpoint: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2019
anonimi:

Since when did physical structures alone ensure the future?
What is the prospect of the state without federal allocation today? Is that not the true test of standing the future?
Blacks with misplaced priorities? For how long shall we be that way

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2
Whoever made this cartoon meme is an azzhole, why does the picture of the "African" have to look like monkey?

I wish can get hold of him.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by twnklshop: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Another misplaced priority. Infact it is not even a priority at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Cyberterror: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Building night club for himself while millions of abakaleke people do hawking everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Flier: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Mutemenot:
Classic man .I love his taste for structures that can stand the future
Its not a good design for government house
It look like a mall or shopping complex

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Studyinchina200(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
And being run by a Generator smh

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Royalfurnitures: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Nice edifice, problem is that we have a bad maintenance culture here. The gov is really working

Check out my signature for quality and exotic furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Xpensively(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked
You really a collateral mistake.... Quote me, make God punish you.

The best thing that has ever happened to Ebonyi state.

I hope this new govt house takes care of the sexual needs of Ebonyi people.

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Of recent, have heard some good things about this state regarding infrastructural development. May God bless the governor with more wisdom to do more for his people.
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Jlow2: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2019
He shud do more in eliminating hunger in the state and also stop fustrating businesses wit over taxes

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by SEEDORF441(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2019
oluwasegun007:

see the rubbish that you're saying
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by logan2(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

is this a high rise building? undecided
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Switruth: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2019
oluwasegun007:

. What kind of grammar is this? Come on correct it before I slap you here.
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by SoNature(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

while the tax payers are uncomfortably coughing out the taxes to give this one comfort.
were they elected for comfort?

Yes, sir. They must be comfortable to think. They are always under pressure and rarely sleep well. Even the supposed most corrupt one among them is. You run a state or its economy the way you run a business.

You see, the guy at the gate would always think that "oga" (his MD) is enjoying because he drives in a posh car and has a comfortable office.

The day the gateman will be asked to perform the duty of oga for one week, he will realize that he will be profusely sweating even when the AC is on.

My point is, leadership, anywhere in the world, is very difficult, so a leader deserves to be comfortable to think.
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by starbright4real(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Kaybaba5(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2019
I like this guy
Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by mapet: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
anonimi:

Mutemenot: :
Classic man .I love his taste for structures that can stand the future
Since when did physical structures alone ensure the future?
What is the prospect of the state without federal allocation today? Is that not the true test of standing the future?
Blacks with misplaced priorities? For how long shall we be that way

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

Guy!, you're fast loosing nuts on your head. Must you jump into convos without processing stuffs?. You will introduce your contexts that detracts what the guy meant.

Meanwhile, If you follow events in Ebonyi well enough, you would have seen that Dave Umahi is putting in structures and projects in the state on the true "path of the future"

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by penguinpikin: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Ebonyi Lounge... The only investment in the whole of Ebonyi.. instead of building technical centres round the states so that the people can gain massive development.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House by Hedonisco: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Vanity project. Is this the kind of 'achievement' that would make life easier for the average long-suffering Ebonyi person?

Nigerian politicians are only slightly worse than the buffoons they preside over. Jokers all round.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.