Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How To Check Airtel Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Airtel Number (7816 Views)

How To Check Airtel Number – Latest And Easiest Steps / How To Check Airtel Data Balance / How Do I Check If My profile Is Used To register Airtel Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Airtel Number by Afrolet: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2019
If you have ever been in a scenario where you dont know how to check your airtel number, you dont have to feel bad about it as it all happens to everyone of us at one point in time. Main reason for this is when we just bought the airtel sim card newly, therefore, we may not want to be in a rush to putting the number on our head as at the first time.
So these a re few methods you can use to check your airtel number

Method One:
How to Check Airtel Number
If you want to check your airtel number, you can simply check the sim pack. Every sim card comes with a sim pack or sim holder that holds the sim, if you have not yet misplaced your airtel sim pack, you can just check the back of the sim pack, there you will see your airtel number

Method Two:
Another simple method is just to simply call a friend with your phone and tell them to call out the number showing on their phone for you or ask them to send it back to you in form of SMS. Although, this method may be long, but it can be a saver

Method Three:
These method involved checking your airtel number by simply dialing a USSD code
You can easily see the list of USSD codes on
how to check Airtel number easily here
Re: How To Check Airtel Number by wisdomkid: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Simply dial *121# and follow the command.
Re: How To Check Airtel Number by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Na ban dey hungry you ooooo, why you dey flood the everywhere with the same post

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Phone Has Been Hit With A Terrible Malware!! / Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 / I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.