Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Tacha Did After Khafi's Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Tacha Did After Khafi's Eviction (393 Views)

Jaruma Reveals What Tacha Did To Her After She Was Ejected From Bbnaija / Bbnaijafinale: See What Tacha Did After Mercy Was Declared Winner (photos) / Bbnaija: What Tacha Said After Seyi Nominated Her For Eviction Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Tacha Did After Khafi's Eviction by Helloafrica: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
One of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ housemates, Tacha on Sunday night surprised viewers.

This came after one of the eleven housemates, Khafi was evicted from the reality show after scoring least votes.

Khafi’s eviction left ten housemates battling for the grand prize worth N60m

Click for full story

https://www.helloafrica.com.ng/entertainmentbbnaija-what-tacha-did-after-khafis-eviction-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now / Ghost Rahp Response To Vector Diss “the Purge” MI (video) / Tiwa Savage “I Am Dating A Few Guys, ... Wizkid And I Are Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.