Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now (391 Views)

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now by Godwinblog10(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2019
One of Mikel Obi's daughters has said she wants him to marry their mum right now.

The adorable video shows the girls talking to their mum, Olga Diyachenko about how the wedding would go.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND THE VIDEO

Visit www.naijaworldloaded..com
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Ex Bbnaija Housemate Tobi Now Dating (video) / END TIME!!! Girl Takes Sniper 3 Months After Boyfriend Did Same / Bbnaija 2019: 10 Last Housemates Gets Tutored By Mama G, Aki, Mr. Ibu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.