Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) (369 Views)

Atiku And Wife, Titi Cast Their Votes / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Nigeria politicians know how to get the electorates especially when seeking election or reelection to power

Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
More...

Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2019
I don't know but I think the southwest people are not into all those shitty things...

I stand to be corrected though
Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by Arthurity1(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
These pictures just make me so fucking angry. They would endear themselves to the masses by doing stupid and unnecessary things during election period but after they get voted in by said stupid masses, the story changes.
Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by Jamebond007: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2019
With all this things Nigerian head never still reset
Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by festacman(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2019
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with these PR stunts. As far as I am concerned these politicians were working hard for votes.

Whatever you need to do to LEGITIMATELY achieve your goal in life, do it.
Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Arthurity1:
These pictures just make me so fucking angry. They would endear themselves to the masses by doing stupid and unnecessary things during election period but after they get voted in by said stupid masses, the story changes.

Bro I looked at the pictures again this and I was like weeping for my country, especially the north and the Southeast.

I'm an Efik from Cross River
Re: Politicians Mingling With The Masses To Seek Their Votes (throwback) by PapaBaby: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Aisha-wo Buhari frying akara. I laff in seun onigbindegrin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Disclaims Twitter Parody Account, See Reply From Parody Acc / t / Senator Dino At It Again This Time See What He Does .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.