Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him (35108 Views)

Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aliance:
So you are one of the people carried away with fake news..??

Is it your carried away? Abeg dey your dey let me dey my own dey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Peappy49(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
The cable show provide the copy of the memo to serve as evidence
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by bbamusa: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
people should understand when they say something is a law and when is a privilege. you have always accused Buhari of violating law, and now he want to follow the law, what is the noise for?.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by aribs(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oladelesp:
The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council. Although the vice president may take an active role in establishing policy in the Executive Branch by serving on such committees and councils, the relative power of the Nigerian vice president's office depends upon the duties delegated by the president.

That is the role of VP. Osinbajo doesn't head any Agency, Doesn't have the constitutionla right to approve anything without the approval of the president, so why all this noise

Oga you have spoken well. Better lo leave these totally ignorant folks alone and let them "gloat" about a "demotion". Shows their extent of knowledge if they comment on something and expose their ignorance online when they could have been better served picking up a copy of the Constitution to read
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by SouthSouth1914: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aliance:
You are such a fool

Please direct your grievances to buhari not me!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Peappy49(f): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
eTECTIV:
D VP has now finally been restricted to d mere commissioner grin grin grin... VP will now get approval from Abba Kyari lol.. Even d condolences will now b under d Ministry of Humanitarian affairs lol.. Dis is some next level shit
At least before you accept this kind of news, make enquires first. Its a big lie and fake. Dont just be accepting anything from anybody
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Charly68: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
There must be control..God bless Mr President
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Dpharisee: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Does he also have to seek presidency permission to sign his condolence registers ? Does he ?

On a serious note I predicted this last year that by the last quarter 2019 the unbundling of Osinbanjo will commence and zombies laughed at me but today they know I am a prophet

You did, what you saw last year has come to fore, only few people have that ability but they get frustrated by Znbees with sneers and abuses even here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Dpharisee: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
obailala:
...and his haters rejoiced and rejoiced and rejoiced!

Its not about hating, its a painful fact. Osinbajo deserves better, he has served the govt dilligently and deserves more respect than what the cabals have subjected him over the years embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by 2016v2017: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Does he also have to seek presidency permission to sign his condolence registers ? Does he ?

On a serious note I predicted this last year that by the last quarter 2019 the unbundling of Osinbanjo will commence and zombies laughed at me but today they know I am a prophet
it doesn't take one to be a prophet before knowing it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Enyimbamercedes: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Abba Kyari directs Osinbajo to seek approvals for agencies under him. Please replace everywhere you see Buhari with Abba Kyari.

Weak VP...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Otunba2004(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
The only thing Osinbajo knows how to do very well is talk talk, he can talk very well but no action even if Osinbajo is the President that is what he will be doing talking without action that is why I prefer Fashola to any other person, Fashola is an action man.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Otunba2004(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
As a good and sincere pastor, Osinbajo should have resigned his appointment before 2019 election but power is so sweet that he can never do that, Osinbajo is very sound professor but Buhari had made him so cruel and confused man, lie, lie, lie just bcoz you wanted to plz your master after Buhari administration Osinbajo name will die politically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Educate me, please. What is going on?

Before you start :

The man was saddled with many responsibilities without checks during their first term. The president ”won” a second term and embarked on a review of performance for every ministers and agencies and now embarked on a review of his reporting structure which has always been known to him.for he didn't just learn about the due process over night.

Davidic101:
You don't possess the basic understanding of what's going on...
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Validated: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
opemilopojulo:
agent of mischief, your hatred for a tribe will not lead you anywhere good. Yo can keep rejoicing over this fake , misleading and mischievous news while it is certain that Osinbajo will become the president of the county come 2023.

Sorry to burst your bubble ... and help manage your expectations. As it is, I for one would have wished that Osinbajo gets the presidency in 2023. But not with what happened in 2015. APC would not want to make same mistake PDP made with Jonathan. Because, he would be muzzled out of power come 2027, by upholding the rule of law. Ruling Nigeria is not like other climes, hulks will stampede an Osinbajo out of power like they did to Jonathan.

Secondly, as a Christian, the North will not like him there. Yes, I believe in God ... please note that these decisions, especially after the Tribunal ruling are geared towards clipping Osinbajo wings towards 2023. Those of you defending and rooting for Osinbajo should first checkmate Tinubu. The relegation of Osinbajo has one target ... REMOVING IMPEDIMENTS ON THE PATH OF TINUBU FOR 2023.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Jaideyone(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
eTECTIV:
D VP has now finally been restricted to d mere commissioner grin grin grin... VP will now get approval from Abba Kyari lol.. Even d condolences will now b under d Ministry of Humanitarian affairs lol.. Dis is some next level shit
you are just making a fool of your education. why not read the first three paragraphs then you'd understand it's the normal thing before 2015
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by genesishouse: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Osibanjo it serves you right. We don't want you come close to our community because you can only do two things now.
1. To sign condolence register
2. To share tradermoni
No one will die in my family for you to come for condolence and we have enough and we don't need your 10k.
Good luck our honour VP commissioner.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Germannig: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Osibanjo the ordinary Vice commissioner. Afonja ti je igbe awon Fulani (Afonja erigo nsi Fulani) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by wingmanIII: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
Wait for it, Chinedu will soon come here to rant about how Osinbajo has been stripped of his 'powers'.
Just wait, Chinedu is still doing some pushups, he and his cousins will soon be here grin grin grin

Very dry. Face the issue at hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by stormborn28(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Shiitt meeeeennnhhh
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Yellowface1220(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Fake News up and down...
Propaganda
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Yellowface1220(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:
Osibanjo the ordinary Vice commissioner. Afonja ti je igbe awon Fulani (Afonja erigo nsi Fulani) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your Father
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Germannig: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yellowface1220:
Your Father

Back to sender x10

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Adaibeku(f): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
LZAA:
Meanwhile musachukwudi is busy looking for IPOB news upandan instead of backing his brother who is now a mere commissioner grin
That boy sef
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku

Useless professor ,abeg next news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by mrdharkchild(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
Wait for it, Chinedu will soon come here to rant about how Osinbajo has been stripped of his 'powers'.
Just wait, Chinedu is still doing some pushups, he and his cousins will soon be here grin grin grin
You are just ANGRY at CHINEDU. But, when I went through the story, I didn't see any CHINEDU in between any of the lines.
ANGER, is not the ANSWER!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Make I siddon dey laugh jare

Yeerubber, how market?

Next levellllllllllll

Una go hear am
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by efighter: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
eTECTIV:

If you parents see this man you call mere commissioner, your parents will prostrate even if they are not Yorubas.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Virus10: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
It's pitiful that must idiot only read headlines without the body of a news.

Hatred has eaten into must of your brains hence, it's difficult to think straight.

Can anyone of you tell Nigerians the name of US vice president. Nope. Yet must idiot will savage the right things done accordingly

Continue hating and remain the same while others are progressing.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by PussyKing(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
demitola:

If you call him a puppy? Then how do we address your Dad? A mere useless baby maker? grin

This truth pain you oo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Maydfourth: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
He should resign honourably and write his name in GOLD...
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by surgical: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bobyro:

This isn't about hating.... Its totally pitiful.. Nigeria is now a thing of caricature... Exactly what happens when powers fall into the wrong hands
. Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos / Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.