Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him (35138 Views)

Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Mcphamous(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
I was thinking there is a way we could help in maintaining the drugs prescribed to you from yaba left but it's like it's too expensive for us to buy for you so I will just suggest you keep being MAD
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari don rubbish and downgrade Osinbanjo finish grin

Yoruba Amaka
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by PussyKing(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mcphamous:
You are a fool

Am I lying?? cheesy
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by demitola(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No, Trader Moni and burial condolences is still active under him.
It's a very big problem to be suffering from head pain. Read this part - "By law, the vice-president is the chairman of NEMA, NBC and BCDA but the acts also state that presidential approvals are needed for some key decisions and actions".
These are the kind of responsibilities your entire lineage put together can never be opportune to do. Tread softly on fake news like this
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mcphamous:
I was thinking there is a way we could help in maintaining the drugs prescribed to you from yaba left but it's like it's too expensive for us to buy for you so I will just suggest you keep being MAD

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by opemilopojulo: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
agent of mischief, your hatred for a tribe will not lead you anywhere good. Yo can keep rejoicing over this fake , misleading and mischievous news while it is certain that Osinbajo will become the president of the county come 2023.
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba Amaka
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by opemilopojulo: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
agent of mischief, your hatred for a tribe will not lead you anywhere good. Yo can keep rejoicing over this fake , misleading and mischievous news while it is certain that Osinbajo will become the president of the county come 2023.
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba Amaka
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by demitola(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
technuel:
He is still active in Condolence affairs.
May Osinbanjo not visit my house
Look at this one! No presidential good can locate you in the first place.... you are just thinking too highly of yourself biko grin grin
Osinbajo is bigger than your whole ancestors put together!
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
demitola:

It's a very big problem to be suffering from head pain. Read this part - "By law, the vice-president is the chairman of NEMA, NBC and BCDA but the acts also state that presidential approvals are needed for some key decisions and actions".
These are the kind of responsibilities your entire lineage put together can never be opportune to do. Tread softly on fake news like this

Says demitola

lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
opemilopojulo:

Keep dreaming boy, it's free to dream.

Yoruba Amaka grin
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by technuel: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
demitola:

Look at this one! No presidential good can locate you in the first place.... you are just thinking too highly of yourself biko grin grin
Osinbajo is bigger than your whole ancestors put together!
Don't judge others with yourself everybody does not reside in brown roof and live in a hut.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by bluecircle470: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
eTECTIV:
D VP has now finally been restricted to d mere commissioner grin grin grin... VP will now get approval from Abba Kyari lol.. Even d condolences will now b under d Ministry of Humanitarian affairs lol.. Dis is some next level shit

Nothing good can come out from the east
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by LZAA: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Meanwhile musachukwudi is busy looking for IPOB news upandan instead of backing his brother who is now a mere commissioner grin
That boy sef
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Base1line: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Says a dead brain to someone who is wiser than your entire generation, from those unborn to your dead great grandfathers.

KingTom:

Damn you're clueless grin
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by demitola(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Does he also have to seek presidency permission to sign his condolence registers ? Does he ?

On a serious note I predicted this last year that by the last quarter 2019 the unbundling of Osinbanjo will commence and zombies laughed at me but today they know I am a prophet
Your blind doom prediction is failed already! You're reading a fake news report that hasn't been corroborated by any other mainstream media outlet and you've started mouth-foaming? The president can't be passing memos on what has been constitutionally guaranteed. That condolence register you're talking about, we could be signing yours next, you know? grin grin
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by FarahAideed: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
demitola:

Your blind doom prediction is failed already! You're reading a fake news report that hasn't been corroborated by any other mainstream media outlet and you've started mouth-foaming? The president can't be passing memos on what has been constitutionally guaranteed. That condolence register you're talking about, we could be signing yours next, you know? grin grin

Always living in denial !! Na una way
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Aliance: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Osinbajo is a man who work within his boundry, and i don't think he has ever established any agency without the approval of the president. So the Cable should stop misleading people
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by mercyvivv(f): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
I know our political analysts will read meaning into this, but I don't. Its done by the book, so no problems.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by demitola(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
PussyKing:
Osinbajo is Buhari's puppy na

We are not surprised grin
If you call him a puppy? Then how do we address your Dad? A mere useless baby maker? grin
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by captianfreeman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
All the pretense is over, next level activated. True color time.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Omotolatolulope(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
This doesn't take away the fact that the professor is still the most active Vice president ever and he has achieved and oversee a lot of successful projects
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by CrestMan: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Is it Buhari or President Abba Yari that gave osibanjo the ORDER? tongue

I want to believe Pres. Abba Yari delivered this ORDER to osibanjo. grin

If you know, then you really know cool
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Aliance: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
eTECTIV:
D VP has now finally been restricted to d mere commissioner grin grin grin... VP will now get approval from Abba Kyari lol.. Even d condolences will now b under d Ministry of Humanitarian affairs lol.. Dis is some next level shit
You are one of the fools who come on social media to display your stupidity
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by demitola(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Osinbajo is just a useful tool in buhari's hand, more like a houseboy, when you are tired of their services you relegate them.

You need a brain transplant real soon! They both ran on a joint ticket & no VP has ever been this active in Nigeria's history. None in your entire lineage has been opportune to serve at Osinbajo's capacity & none can ever be... deal with it once & for all
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by chiefolododo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
technuel:
He is still active in Condolence affairs.
May Osinbanjo not visit my house

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by demitola(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Bubu don successfully designate the honourable position of HOUSEBOY to this AFONJA................. cheesy cool
The way you guys merry on fake news... like when we heard Nnamdi Kanu is addressing the EU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by buhariguy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Does he also have to seek presidency permission to sign his condolence registers ? Does he ?

On a serious note I predicted this last year that by the last quarter 2019 the unbundling of Osinbanjo will commence and zombies laughed at me but today they know I am a prophet
the idiotic pigs wil also know that we are more than a prophet when we said thief atiku wil not come back to nigeria till 2023.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by bizzibodi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Just see how wailers are rejoicing over d new...one of dem who is jobless even offer to buy me 2 bottles of origin.
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Dathypebruv(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
cool shocked grin
demitola:

The way you guys merry on fake news... like when we heard Nnamdi Kanu is addressing the EU grin grin

Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Aliance: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

So you are one of the people carried away with fake news..??
Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by Aliance: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Even as an errand boy, they still want to limit his movements! So much for one nigeria
You are such a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.