Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

“may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch (4886 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by KingSBB: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nollywood actress, Shan George who recently had a successful spine surgery in Abuja on the 8th of August blasts fellow Nollywood actor, Femi Branch for claiming to come to her aid on social media.

The actress suffered from major back disease for months and underwent a very delicate surgery at the Brain and Spine Consortium surgery in Abuja which was said to cost millions of naira. She made the money from donations from family and friends which made the surgery successful.

Actor Femi Branch who is a colleague and also a member of the Actor’s guild of Nigeria, took to his Instagram page to share a picture of them handing over an envelope to Shan George and he captioned” God bless the &actorsguildnigeria for coming to the side of our dear colleague and friend @shangeorge as she recovers from her back surgery”  She replied in the comment section “ They didn’t come to my aid sir, I’m not crying for any aid/help.
It was just a show of love from the AGN president towards a colleague @chief_femibranch I know say you hate me but this is more than low. Aid ko Babiala ni, you either correct this wrong impression or just kuku delete this post. Thank You”The actress also took the  group chat to blast Femi Branch more. In her words “Abeg make all of una help me tell Femi Branch to stop his bile for me now! I've had enof of Ur display of hatred for me at every little opportunity u can scramble at..Delete that bloody wicked evil post of urs..I no beg u for publicity..God will punish you for me Mr Femi branch. Bloody beggar..U think say I be u way dey beg up and down? Ur Fada!..May your children beg naked on the streets Femi branch”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8t8Fhpm_CE
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by emeijeh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who come provoke Blakky babe this morning na?

Branch manager, why?

Modified: But aunty, you were handed an envelope.
True or False?
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Jayslicky: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
People like Shan George don't deserve any help, instead of correcting Femi Branch in a civilised manner she kept on ranting and cursing like a mad dog, she has pride in her and don't consider anyone worthy of appreciation.

6 Likes

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Jochabed(f): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why curse innocent children? The have nothing to do with this.

9 Likes

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by daddytime(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Very uncouth and classless. Haba

So na so this one original character dirty...

No wonder Shaba Rank said, A pretty face and bad character.....

3 Likes

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by chiommy123(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
I don't think this is the only reason why she dey vex like that maybe they had an unfinished business before now

3 Likes

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Jayslicky: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
chiommy123:
I don't think this is the only reason why she dey vex like that maybe they had an unfinished business before now
You women like to defend rubbish, always looking for excuses to help your fellow females, why can't most women call a spade a spade.

7 Likes

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by OKorowanta: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
daddytime:
Very uncouth and classless. Haba

So na so this one original character dirty...

No wonder Shaba Rank said, A pretty face and bad character.....

Lol
Mr Lover man..Shabba,Shabba,Shabba!!!
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by NobleAngell(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nawao. Y is she so hurt by the post? Well, its clear to see that their beef didn't just start.
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by victorian(f): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jochabed:
Why curse innocent children? The have nothing to do with this.

She has simply cursed her own children.

Wicked woman!

1 Like

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Classless crude illiterate
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by ShipChina2naija: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
This one pass Instagram post matter na issue wey don start since...

We sell cheap bags....very affordable and classy...with us fashion is cheap......
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by judgementyard(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wrong in all shades.
She should have left the innocent kids out of it.
Well what's my own,make I go make eba chop.
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Annie939(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
the so called femi should apologize posting the envelope is not necessary
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Karemarealty288(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nollywood and donations..

1 Like

Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Femi didn't say anything too much na. Even her first line of correcting him is ok but subsequently she started ranting from one sm to another. This you will know that it's either Femi really used her and dumb her for another sweet babe or Femi failed to fulfil a wonderful promise to her after chopping her several times. This beaf didn't start now. E don tey. And she is still bitter. Involving her children , you will know it's more of failed marriage promises. grin grin grin
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by backnbeta(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Very bad reaction from Shan George! So arrogant and uncouth! She could have written a more modest thank you note indicating that even though she didn't solicit for aid, her colleagues supported her! This way, she will pass a message without showing how arrogant she is! undecided
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Houseofglam7(f): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Absolute garbage
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by rex444(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oga femo come tell us the true story ....wetin really be the reason for all this curse? No lie ooo
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by jnoz23(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
People like Shan George don't deserve any help, instead of correcting Femi Branch in a civilised manner she kept on ranting and cursing like a mad dog, she has pride in her and don't consider anyone worthy of appreciation.

I TIRE O, ALL THIS ALATA PPLE SEF!
JUST RAW LIKE KILODE!
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
If she dey receive gbola steady, she 4 no dey rant like this.

Get yourself steady gbola!
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by tillaman(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2019
You got a beef with femi then take on him alone, it’s very low of you to bring his kids into it, begging unclad on the streets thats too much
Why are you so angry and bitter?? There’s more to it
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by generationz(f): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2019
In Jesus name, I reject that curse over the kids life. It shall have no effect.

That said, Femi Branch is a known wicked person, a deadbeat father and a terrible husband.

Although, he is a damn good actor. cool
Re: “may Your Children Beg Nak*d” Actress Shan George Curses Femi Branch by fidelmarshal199: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2019
She just show the world how daft she is

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - Samklef - Olamide - Iceprince: Who Is Your Favorite Among These Upcoming Artist / Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic / Battle Of The Kardashian Butts! Kim,,khloe Or Kylie Jenner Who Killed It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.