Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (50194 Views)

Toyin Lawani Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Defends Ex-Wife (Pix) / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by janefblog: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2019
May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street – Shan George Slams Femi Branch

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George, who is recuperating from a successful spine surgery, has blasted her fellow colleague, Femi Branch for lying.

Recall the actress had undergone a spinal cord surgery at the Brain and Spine Consortium surgery in Abuja in the penultimate week which had cost millions of Naira.

The actress was able to solicit for funds from her family and friends.

Her colleague, Femi Branch, who is a member of the Actor’s guild of Nigeria, had taken to Instagram to share a picture of him and his colleague handing over an envelope to the actress with the caption;

“God bless the &actorsguildnigeria for coming to the side of our dear colleague and friend @shangeorge as she recovers from her back surgery” She replied in the comment section.

Obviously not pleased with the steps taken by Femi Branch, the movie producer wasted no time in calling out the actor for lying in his comment section.

George wrote,

“They didn’t come to my aid sir, I’m not crying for any aid/help. It was just a show of love from the AGN president towards a colleague @chief_femibranch I know say you hate me but this is more than low. Aid ko Babiala ni, you either correct this wrong impression or just kuku delete this post. Thank You”

It didn’t end there as the actress also took the group chat to insult Femi Branch.

In her words:

“Abeg make all of una help me tell Femi Branch to stop his bile for me now! I’ve had enof of Ur display of hatred for me at every little opportunity u can scramble at..Delete that bloody wicked evil post of urs..”

“I no beg u for publicity..God will punish you for me Mr Femi branch. Bloody beggar..U think say I be u way dey beg up and down? Ur Fada!..May your children beg Unclad on the streets Femi branch”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8t8Fhpm_CE

https://janefblog.com/9176-2may-your-children-beg-naked-on-the-street-shan-george-slams-femi-branch-video/

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by cenaman(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2019
This IPOB lady is an ungrateful fellow.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by NigerianMan: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
shocked

GBAS GBOS Everywhere shocked shocked

From

Lizzy Anjorin vs Toyin Aimahku

To

Shan George vs Femi Branch

shocked shocked shocked shocked

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Teewhy2: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
I catch you be I catch, Oga police which one be You no go comot from inside.

6 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by trendymarseey(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
kk
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by tillaman(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
You don’t have to involve the kids!
You got a beef with their pops then let it be with him alone you don’t have to curse the innocent kids!! You are better than that!!
She finally lost it!! Her first line was enough to pass the message across to her fans!!

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Christonjnr(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Y
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
What's all this about?

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shan George, wetin concern innocent children with the stupidity within you?
No be you wey just dey commot for hospital recently? Instead make you pray so that Baba God go give you good health but you dey run mouth like concentrated dysentery...
You get children but you dey insult other peoples children, which kind upbringing you dey give your own pikin sef?
Whats wrong with you?
I dey suspect the kind hospital wey treat your case.

I hate nonsense

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by sholatem(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Richdad50(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
shocked

Your greatest asset is family and close friends not your colleagues. Your colleagues hang out with you because they‘re employees and have to share the same space with you. They‘re not hanging out with you by choice. So dont mistake them for friends. A friend is a person who chooses your company, not one who has no choice in the matter.

A friend once said; Never allow bitter people make you lose your sweetness. Instead, work towards letting your sweetness make bitter people lose their bitterness. If they add more coffee to your cup of life, respond by adding more sugar to your cup of life as well as to their own cup.

Richdad

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by HajiMT: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
A case of "fine bara decent bara ni"

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Chizzyferd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Noted
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Chepos1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
So you want to quietly collect the money abi?

Now to the FEMI BRANCH (OR HEADQUARTER), so you have not come across JESUS teaching about alms giving? "When the right hand gives, the left hand shouldn't be aware" why all the media show, is it for praises?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by slawomir: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Sirpaul(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
chochochochcochochco you see where you end up...

I bin like you that year when you acted Nnenna mother.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Royalfurnitures: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Even if the actors guild of Nigeria assisted the last, Femi beach was wrong to go public with it.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by sammyuche(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by BABSIN(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oga oh
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by asiwajumi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
fight up and down...atleast this will wipe away much of our time till 4years reach we go get another sharp president.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Then why did you collect the envelope? Instead of you to be greatful,you here spewing trash.Just look at you involving his children because you didn't want him to go public about it. You are not fit to be a mother too.

32 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Femi na big snitch, who send am go social media go announce envelope wey Shan George don collect codedly?

5 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by gazilion: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Whatever happened between two of them. She may be hurt and pained at whatever the guy has done to her. However, cursing his innocent children is a no no!! If you've got issues with their dad, settle it with him but don't go for the children's jugular!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by mimee9(f): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
why drag the children into this?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
The spinal cord surgery caused it.
A head surgery need to be done.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is this the trend now in Nollywood??! Colleagues swearing and cussing one another online over trivial and childish issues... Una wehdone o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by olutop(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hanhan, Oro yii abi imi(is she actually referring to this matter)....This lady must be a very pumpous person, there are ways she could have passed her message without insulting anyone and she for no even collect the money in the 1st place,when she knows she's richer than everyone....Femi Branch plss come to my aid o,I need the money..

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by AsapBentley: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Haba!
Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by BRATISLAVA: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Then why did you collect the envelope? Instead of you to be greatful,you here spewing trash.

If she's so angry, she should return it, right? Unless she actually needed it.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by shamecurls(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
She is in heat

She needs good sex

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by BRATISLAVA: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
mimee9:
why drag the children into this?

Maybe she doesn't have any. But if she does, then she lives in a glass house and has thrown stones.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" by olutop(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Even if the actors guild of Nigeria assisted the last, Femi beach was wrong to go public with it.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Baba if he did not go public with it, am very sure this same woman will come out tomorrow and say she was never given any money, with this her obvious pumpous nature... She is just overly childish about it.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash / Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured) / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.