Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I'll Teach You How To Get SEO Leads And Enquiries For Your Business. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Teach You How To Get SEO Leads And Enquiries For Your Business. (604 Views)

SEO: How Do I Get SEO Certified / Hack To Get SEO Traffic To Copy And Paste Blog / Fasten Your Website Ranking, Get SEO Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Teach You How To Get SEO Leads And Enquiries For Your Business. by OlaB2019: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
What do I mean by SEO leads?

This is basically an online user that has searched for a keyword relevant to your business and has clicked through to your website. Such person, or the lead places an order, downloads an e-book, or shares their contact details for further relationship.

How do you generate SEO leads?

This can be done in a variety of ways; but the fundamental strategies are,

1) hiring SEO experts to optimize your website for your industry relevant keywords and publishing new content about your industry regularly.

2) making use of social media.

3) having a responsive website that is optimized for mobile viewing. This is because more than 60% of searchers occur on mobile gadgets.

A great resource I found online that discusses this topic at length --> https://leadidea.com.ng/blog/seo/seo-lead-idea-6-hacks-to-grow-your-business

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Services / Easy Steps To Delete Viber Account | Deactivate Your Viber Account / 3 Ways To Outsmart Your Competitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.