Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt (2497 Views)

You Lied On Why I Left APC. —saraki Blasts Tinubu. / Victory At Last! Inec Declares Pdp Winner Of Election As Saraki Blasts Apc / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2019

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by kerzhim(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Karma is playing and you are crying foul play grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by donbachi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
kerzhim:
Karma is playing and you are crying foul play grin grin grin
which one be karma?they are undoing the school children not him...someday those children will remind them of it and not saraki.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Saraki is trying desperately to play himself into the heart of Kwarans. The Kwara State a government is smart enough to know these. Smart move by Governor Abdulrazak.

However, these money he is spending belongs to Kwarans. If I had my way, I would let him keep doing those things and spending. After all he practically dolled out truckload of naira to appease kwarans to vote him during the last elections, yet, they were smart enough to collect the money and still voted against him.

Kwarans don't want that man again and the signs are obvious.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by efighter: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
No one wants to spend out of stolen money because of the curses attached to it. Go and spend your stolen money and the curses the money carry with your family. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Joshmodest(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kwara state is totally unreasonable and politically myopic minded , rejecting items that would be of use to kwara students, all in the name of personal vendetta against Saraki is a dumb move !!
Saraki has nothing to lose neither does the governor , it's the poor students of the school , speaking of which the governor's child isn't one of them , that have everything to lose !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by kerzhim(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
which one be karma?they are undoing the school children not him...someday those children will remind them of it and not saraki.
If he really want to impact in those kids future and not for political reasons, he shouldn't have printed his image on those items. It should be voluntary donations. Besides, how come he suddenly realised he has to equip the schools after failing to do so when in power?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Nyamuri: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sharap!! U don't bypass the state ministry of education and hierarchy of protocols within a government if you want to execute a project

You thing this is Abia state, where u have exchanged ur brain for a litre of kerosene
donbachi:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Olanipekun1: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Nyamuri:
Sharap!! U don't bypass the state ministry of education and hierarchy of protocols within a government if you want to execute a project

You thing this is Abia state, where u have exchanged ur brain for a litre of kerosene
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by donbachi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
kerzhim:

If he really want to impact in those kids future and not for political reasons, he shouldn't have printed his image on those items. It should be voluntary donations. Besides, how come he suddenly realised he has to equip the schools after failing to do so when in power?
that is why he is a career politician.
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Joshmodest(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
kerzhim:

Why I love Nigerians we do nothing , but find fault in others efforts ,and tell somebody who wants to do something , how to go about it !!!!
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nyamuri:

thank u and GOD bless u.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by kerzhim(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
that is why he is a career politician.
If thats the case, do you expect the rulling government which happens to be the opposition to just act cool and accept food from their biggest enemy?
You seems not to have a better knowledge of Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by kerzhim(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:

Why I love Nigerians we do nothing , but find fault in others efforts ,and tell somebody who wants to do something , how to go about it !!!!
We put them in a position where they have to do something and if they are not doing it in a proper way, we will have to ask them questions.

1 Like

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by MetaPhysical: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Saraki is unreasonable for bypassing authority and giving these items directly to schools.

State is responsible for schools and there is a standard that is set for schools.

Saraki's gifts may not meet approved standards.

Why is he upset? He set himself up for embarassment. Go through authority next time.

Team Kwara, we loving it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Joshmodest(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
kerzhim:

We put them in a position where they have to do something and if they are not doing it in a proper way, we will have to ask them questions.
What wrong has saraki done by sending useful materials to students in his state of origin , irrespective of the time or circumstances surrounding it ...
Bearing in mind no one is telepathic , and we cannot sit here and conclude he did it for selfish reasons !!
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by kerzhim(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:

What wrong has saraki done by sending useful materials to students in his state of origin , irrespective of the time or circumstances surrounding it ...
Bearing in mind no one is telepathic , and we cannot sit here and conclude he did it for selfish reasons !!
Nice question. Those items were rejected because his image was printed on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Blue3k(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why are you crying? Just give away the items you do t need anyones permission. Get a venue hand them out.

1 Like

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by adekolaelect(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
shut up !!!!!! Shut up !!!!!!! Ask Saraki Hero or yourself why he didn't do shut when he was in power but when yam was removed from his mouth he now realized there is need to give book to students in his state with his picture and name branded without the permission of his state government and all is for selfish interest to rebrand himself for the next political ambitions .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by aolawale025: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Its his constituency projects. Anyways the losers are the poor students. When two elephants fight.....
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by MusaChukwudi: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
Kwara state is totally unreasonable and politically myopic minded , rejecting items that would be of use to kwara students, all in the name of personal vendetta against Saraki is a dumb move !!
Saraki has nothing to lose neither does the governor , it's the poor students of the school , speaking of which the governor's child isn't one of them , that have everything to lose !!

Why not simply ask Saraki to remove his dirty soiled image from the items?

Would you teach your children to accept gifts from a thief?
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by MusaChukwudi: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
aolawale025:
Its his constituency projects. Anyways the losers are the poor students. When two elephants fight.....

think mr flat head thinkkkkk
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by 9jatriot(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who can recommend some states he can take those books to if he is really serious?
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by MusaChukwudi: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
ajibola1979:
http://www.politico.ng/saraki-to-kwara-govt-you-dont-have-reasonable-excuse-to-reject-my-items/

THIEF SARAKI, GO AND SPEND YOUR STOLEN WEALTH ON YOUR DIRTY FAMILY

OR SEND IT TO ABIA STATE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by omoalaro: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Saraki is playing politics with the lives of school children but the people are wiser now. What was the state he left the schools after 16 years of being in control of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by bluke(m): 5:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:

man does not live on bread alone,
try to say no when you are given a poisoned meal.
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by Flier: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2019
He is laying a ground work for his 2023 election
He should have donated the items to the state government not distributing it directly to the pupil

1 Like

Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by mrvitalis(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2019
kerzhim:

Are u really serious ,sure he has reasons but government rejecting them is foolish
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by mrvitalis(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
shut up !!!!!! Shut up !!!!!!! Ask Saraki Hero or yourself why he didn't do shut when he was in power but when yam was removed from his mouth he now realized there is need to give book to students in his state with his picture and name branded without the permission of his state government and all is for selfish interest to rebrand himself for the next political ambitions .
From history he is still the nest governor of kwara
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by mrvitalis(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Why not simply ask Saraki to remove his dirty soiled image from the items?

Would you teach your children to accept gifts from a thief?

Its his money ...people do it all the time
Governor use government money n still put there face
Re: You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt by adekolaelect(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

From history he is still the nest governor of kwara
what is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos / Nigeria FG Weeps ; Says Western Nations Supporting IPOB To Destabilise Nigeria / Buhari’s Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Self,tinubu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.