Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hello Inked_nerd - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello Inked_nerd (1605 Views)

I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me / Hello Dechandel. / Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
jaygetta:

Inked, ure gonna be in the city? Tell me where u gonna be at maybe we can link up, don't let this opportunity to chill with my exquisitely fine self pass u by .lol

The party is gonna be up in the Bronx.

Brownteeth:

Wow!! were was I when that bitter lady fired my backside
**reloads bullets to gun**
Now listen inked whatever, just be ashamed that a dumbass like me will reveal the loop hole in your so called intelligent statement.
Thank God you said SEXCAPADES and also mentioned the fact that you have never disclosed the number of guys you have slept with.
By saying SEXCAPADES, it simply means more than one guy, and ''more than one guy'' means anything from 2 to 1 Billion in number. Therefore am right to say ''countless men'' cos I don't know the exact number in question. So my earlier statement still stands valid in a way.
Anyway am tired of reading words like ''dumbass'' and ''fool'' here on nairaland, these words are too common here that they have lost their ability to bite the target. Try another words next time ok.

Ok, once again what the hell is your problem? For a person that dislikes me so much seem to be going out of your way to talk smack about me. And me saying 'sexcapades' does not in any way imply nor state that I have been with with more than one guy. Yes, I have disclosed that I have been with more than one guy but it doesn't mean a sexcapade MUST involve more than one person. Newsflash fool, a sexcapade can involve just you and one person. And as for me calling you a 'dumbass'/'fool', I just call it how I see it. The whole point of me using those words is to describe your lack of intelligence. Whether I used words like 'slowpoke', 'buffoon', 'slowpoke', or 'nincompoop' is irrelevant, the point still came across so how you interpreted my previous statement is up to you. With all honesty, if you don't like me, then have the balls to just come out and say it and stop tryin' hit me with your cheap idiotic underhanded comments. Stop beatin' around the bush. Say it already, because all this jazz you've been talkin' about me is nothin' new. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in terms of who I am and my sexuality. If you don't like it then you and every other dude here on Nairaland and elsewhere can go jump off a roof, better yet, kick rocks. I've said this before and I'll say this again, had a man been here talkin' about the same things I talk about idiots like you would be sittin' here applauding him, but because I'm a young woman who refuses to be silenced and isn't afraid to express myself sexually, it's an issue. Do me a favor and pick ya face off the floor and move the hell on. If you enjoy or get pleasure from tryin' to make false statements about me then good for you. If that helps you sleep better at night then good for you. If it makes you feel like a better person, THEN GOOD FOR YOU!!! You must be so proud of yourself to know that you go thread hoppin' to talk about me. If that kind of stuff puts a smile on your face everyday, then hey, more power to ya. Smmfh.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by jaygetta(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
In the Bronx? Hmmmmn, invite me! Like I told u, don't miss out on this rare opportunity to hang with me o. This is a one in a life time opportunity, u best take advantage of it. What kind of crowd is it and what r u going to be dressed as?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by bkbabe97y(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
Brownteeth:

Wow!! were was I when that bitter lady fired my backside
**reloads bullets to gun**
Now listen inked whatever, just be ashamed that a dumbass like me will reveal the loop hole in your so called intelligent statement.
Thank God you said SEXCAPADES and also mentioned the fact that you have never disclosed the number of guys you have slept with.
By saying SEXCAPADES, it simply means more than one guy, and ''more than one guy'' means anything from 2 to 1 Billion in number. Therefore am right to say ''countless men'' cos I don't know the exact number in question. So my earlier statement still stands valid in a way.
Anyway am tired of reading words like ''dumbass'' and ''fool'' here on nairaland, these words are too common here that they have lost their ability to bite the target. Try another words next time ok.

Damn, dude, if u hate her so much just ignore her and let her be!
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Osama10(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Gonna be at a Halloween party tomorrow--can't wait grin.

Yea right tongue. You'll probably call me after its all over cry.

Smacked? By who? tongue

Negative, I'll call you definitely. Trust is the word. tongue
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Brownteeth(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2010
Inked, I don't give a hoot about you and your effing sexlife. ok?. But I still wanna make it clear that you aint better than a dumbass which I am.
YES a sexcapade can involve only one partner, but unfortunately since its already known that you have had multiple partners, the above meaning has been lost in thin air in your own case. The quick assumption and meaning anyone will derive at your mention of SEXCAPADES will include the sum total of all experiences you have had with your partners combined.
I would have hit you harder, but am aware that I offended you first. So I have to tone down my words and also say sorry for being the first to throw a stone at you.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by InkedNerd(f): 4:29am On Nov 01, 2010
jaygetta:

In the Bronx? Hmmmmn, invite me! Like I told u, don't miss out on this rare opportunity to hang with me o. This is a one in a life time opportunity, u best take advantage of it. What kind of crowd is it and what r u going to be dressed as?

Hey, sorry for the late response. I spent most of the day asleep so I didn't see your response until now.  By the way, I'll be dressed as a sexy nerd grin. I bought some cute nerd glasses from Ricky's to go with my costume. You going to the Halloween parade tonight? Once again, sorry for the lave response. I'm about to leave in a few minutes, so hope you have a great [and safe] night. 

Osama10:

Negative, I'll call you definitely. Trust is the word. tongue

Hmmm, ok if you say so. I better not see anything on the news about you having a big celebration in Naija without me cry.

Brownteeth:

Inked, I don't give a hoot about you and your effing sexlife. ok?. But I still wanna make it clear that you aint better than a dumbass which I am.
YES a sexcapade can involve only one partner, but unfortunately since its already known that you have had multiple partners, the above meaning has been lost in thin air in your own case. The quick assumption and meaning anyone will derive at your mention of SEXCAPADES will include the sum total of all experiences you have had with your partners combined.
I would have hit you harder, but am aware that I offended you first. So I have to tone down my words and also say sorry for being the first to throw a stone at you.

Ok, glad to see that you know what you are--a dumbass. As for you hittin' me harder, go right ahead. I know you have nothing better to do with your time other than going out of your way to come talk smack about me. And if you didn't give a damn about my s.ex life then why are you always trying to make some idiotic underhanded comment? For a person who says they don't care, you seem to have a lot to say about it. Even if you don't like the things that I say about my s.ex life, you're not obligated to comment about it [since supposedly you don't give a damn]. It's not like anyone put gun to your head and forced you to type. If you like, stay here and talk about me from sunrise to sunset, like I said before--If you enjoy or get pleasure from tryin' to make false statements about me then good for you. If that helps you sleep better at night then good for you. If it makes you feel like a better person, THEN GOOD FOR YOU!!!.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by Brownteeth(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^Its quite a pity that all the things you said above were utter rubbish. What do you mean by smacks? How many smacks have I said about you? You said I ALWAYS go about making idiotic underhanded statements about you. That's big trash!!! How many bad comments have I made against you? Digg em up let me see. The only qualified bad comments am very sure I have said about you are the two that I said in two separate threads after you called me a dumbass and I earlier mentioned in this thread that you have slept with countless men, making it a total of three. Unfortunately it isn't enough for you to say I ALWAYS go about smacking you. Are you trying to say I only come to nairaland to track and smack you? That's buullshit!!!. Why should I ALWAYS smack you? What are you?
I guess you want me to join the party of guys here who are always going soft on you and loving you just for being female. Sorry I won't. Like I said earlier, am sorry for being the trouble maker.
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by zealot4me(f): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
lol
brown teeth
that name scares
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by jaygetta(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ Inked:I also ended up in the BX, The events of last nite are turning out to be the worst of my life. I should have Stayed home,
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by 1759(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

The party is gonna be up in the Bronx.

Ok, once again what the hell is your problem? For a person that dislikes me so much seem to be going out of your way to talk smack about me. And me saying 'sexcapades' does not in any way imply nor state that I have been with with more than one guy. Yes, I have disclosed that I have been with more than one guy but it doesn't mean a sexcapade MUST involve more than one person. Newsflash fool, a sexcapade can involve just you and one person. And as for me calling you a 'dumbass'/'fool', I just call it how I see it. The whole point of me using those words is to describe your lack of intelligence. Whether I used words like 'slowpoke', 'buffoon', 'slowpoke', or 'nincompoop' is irrelevant, the point still came across so how you interpreted my previous statement is up to you. With all honesty, if you don't like me, then have the balls to just come out and say it and stop tryin' hit me with your cheap idiotic underhanded comments. Stop beatin' around the bush. Say it already, because all this jazz you've been talkin' about me is nothin' new. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in terms of who I am and my sexuality. If you don't like it then you and every other dude here on Nairaland and elsewhere can go jump off a roof, better yet, kick rocks. I've said this before and I'll say this again, had a man been here talkin' about the same things I talk about idiots like you would be sittin' here applauding him, but because I'm a young woman who refuses to be silenced and isn't afraid to express myself sexually, it's an issue. Do me a favor and pick ya face off the floor and move the hell on. If you enjoy or get pleasure from tryin' to make false statements about me then good for you. If that helps you sleep better at night then good for you. If it makes you feel like a better person, THEN GOOD FOR YOU!!! You must be so proud of yourself to know that you go thread hoppin' to talk about me. If that kind of stuff puts a smile on your face everyday, then hey, more power to ya. Smmfh.

Vintage Pierced. How you dey?
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by smoothe75(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2011
Hi Inked, up in the big apple in a few, would really need a guide too wink
Re: Hello Inked_nerd by 190: 2:51am On Mar 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single / Am 34 & Ready For Marriage Now, Any Lady Ready Like Me? Check / I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.