Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) (54924 Views)

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Security Guard Tiwa Savage In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
I checked her whole body. She took her bath
EVILFOREST:
Hope she took her BATH...??
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by King204(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
in the first pics that girl on dark shade cool looks like BBN Tacha cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Isokehn(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Shit! How did I miss her. Saw the stand
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by crunchyg: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
So Tacha also followed her to enter the bus??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na molue for beta no be BRT
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Brother, if frying beans is not possible, air is everywhere. We can fry oxygen!

OP, thanks for the info. I showed the driver in a BRT bus I boarded. He was so delighted seeing Tiwa in a BRT, and he drove me all the way to my house, up the stairs and stopped in my room gan gan. As I am now, my feet hasn't stepped on a floor for the past 2 hours. The driver carried me out and dropped me on my bed.

Thank you very much.
Lol.... Chaii...
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nature8(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

OP, thanks for the info. I showed the driver in a BRT bus I boarded. He was so delighted seeing Tiwa in a BRT, and he drove me all the way to my house, up the stairs and stopped in my room gan gan. As I am now, my feet hasn't stepped on a floor for the past 2 hours. The driver carried me out and dropped me on my bed.

Thank you very much.

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by KraticKratus: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
If only most afonja girls looked like this; we would never go to war with them.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Situation001(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.
or carbon monoxide.. that smoke that is coming out of generator silencer.. we can fry it
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Everything is slim about her
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Obioma3000(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Did savage what to be a IndecentStar now
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Ogbeni free NL and mods. Una no get work? I no know why many NLanders come carry NL for head like their papa property.
Na your mate dey own website, I wonder if many NLanders don't have anything in life other than NL?
I only come here to read news and always scold myself for posting here when I should be doing important things. When your mate dey use their time how to he someone in life, you come here dey cry on top NL matter.
One weakling like that dey always report me, I always pray I'm banned so that I won't even waste smallest time posting anything here. If they ban me for 90yrs, it's even prayer answered.
Get a job and get busy with your life, you won't have time to be crying to people who are not ready to upgrade their redundant site.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
see mother of one showing the world her slippers breasts
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Meliaen(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
How women go about wearing too long finger nails still beats me.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
This girl dey fine sometimes and ugly another time.... Why the confusion? undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
I can confirm she is wears yellow bra grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:
[/s]
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s][s]
Meliaen:
[/s][/s]
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by ubee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
9jaBloke:

See Tacha
No be small grin i had to do a double take on that girl in the first pic by the left of Tiwa. I'm sure that's who you're referring to as Tacha. She resemble Tacha gan, i was really surprised. And with the sunglasses remember there's one just like this Tacha wears sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tiwa Savage try de dress appropriately please

Again let see the hit she will make as she left mavin

Mavin knows how to balance her music career with hits
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by ADEsamson123(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please , are those Clothes
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by jayinfo2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tasha sef day obalende, see her sitting there na
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by dview001(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
why is everyone in the BRT frowning at her?...Their countenances reads "I no send you"....even when tiwa go do model last week for obodo oyibo , oyibo them no even look am grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Budline1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
dview001:
why is everyone in the BRT frowning at her?...Their countenances reads "I no send you"....even when tiwa go do model last week for obodo oyibo , oyibo them no even look am grin

She no dey feed them. She sef come hustle ni
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by topsam1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
You must be crippled then... grin
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice one from tiwa savage..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by eminiBAALE(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]YOU MEAN THE NAKED WOMAN IS THE TIWA ? shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
is it why she gather her camera boys? only to nakked breasticles after dressing up
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chepos1:
So we should fry beans, is she not human, why will it be a news if she's in a BRT bus?

...you must fry ogi because she don dey ya werey die die nyaa small small na
Re: Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much.

Undiluted savagery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President / Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.