Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bbnaija 2019:- ”myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex” Khafi Insists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019:- ”myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex” Khafi Insists (374 Views)

See Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija 2019 Housemate, Khafi, In Her Police Uniform In / Bbnaija 2019 – Video Vixen, Mercy And Gedoni Sparks Off New Romance In The House / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019:- ”myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex” Khafi Insists by LITIFYED: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Khafi Kareem, the recently evicted housemate from the Big Brother Naija house, has denied reports that herself and her love interest in the house, Gedoni, had sex during their stay in the Big Brother House. In an interview with Ebuka yesterday September 16th, Khafi said she really likes Gedoni and that she feels a level of peace whenever she was around him.

Read more at: https://litifyed.com/bbnaija-2019-myself-and-gedoni-never-had-sex-khafi-insists/
Re: Bbnaija 2019:- ”myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex” Khafi Insists by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
This girl can lie....see her nose like spoilt Nokia ba3....

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Leads Praise & Worship In Church Without Shirt Showing Half Of His Boxers / My Daughter Just Clocked 20 And It Was Her Decision To Marry Early – Regina Dani / My Child Is Off Limit Or I Will Come For You -dabota Lawson & Linda Ikeji Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.