Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Child Is Off Limit Or I Will Come For You -dabota Lawson & Linda Ikeji Fights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Child Is Off Limit Or I Will Come For You -dabota Lawson & Linda Ikeji Fights (372 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Child Is Off Limit Or I Will Come For You -dabota Lawson & Linda Ikeji Fights by janefblog: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Former Beauty Queen and mother of one, Dabota Lawson took to her Instagram page to issue a serious warning to billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji after she posted a photo of her daughter and trolls compared the photo to one published when the daughter was younger…

From her long epistle, it seems the trolls accused her of bleaching her child and she wrote this long memo to clear the air.

According to the Entrepreneur, Linda ikeji takes delight in writing/publishing stories that puts her in the bad light. She went further to warn the blogger from posting anything that is related to her or her child or she will be forced to take legal action.

Read here................https://janefblog.com/9834-2my-child-is-off-limit-or-i-will-come-for-you-dabota-lawson-and-linda-ikeji-fights-dirty/

Re: My Child Is Off Limit Or I Will Come For You -dabota Lawson & Linda Ikeji Fights by judgementyard(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Nice move!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Dragged TV Presenter Who Told Her To Go Back To Her Ex-husband / Remembering Dr. Stella Adadevoh: Her 63 Posthumous Birthday / Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.