Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking (442 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by pimper24: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
My house help fumes. Her kind of body odour has apparently defied all remedies. If she's in a car, you must wound down the windows because the smell emanating from her body especially when she sweats at all, will be quite stifling.
I have bought all kinds of deodorants and made sure she bathes often yet this situation continues unabated.
Kindly give your candid suggestion or proffer solution otherwise she may be hitting the road anytime soon. BTW, she's just a good girl but I may no longer cope with her situation.
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by healthserve(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
She should bath with treated water for months

Use just soaps like dudu Osun that provide antiseptic qualities

Usage of stuffs like izal

More comments guys
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
I can Imagine.

Very Simple.

Thorough shaving and Lime or Lemon solves it

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by NokiaN8(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/v9030r. Be sure to enter my promo code v9030r to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by Goodcare(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
If you can pray and bless water for her
Please read psalm 24 , 51, 102. Inside water

Let her drink and bath with it withing 7 day u will see
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by gozzlin: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
NokiaN8:
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/v9030r. Be sure to enter my promo code v9030r to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.

Fvck you! angry

Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by adozie(m): 2:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Come on - this is simple.
Make sure she baths every morning and night with clean water and ordinary regular soap. But her a roll on. Ensure she shaves her armpit and private parts regularly. In a few weeks the odor will be gone. Please don’t send her packing. She’s probably from a very poor family. Help a fellow Nigerian in this hard times. God will bless you abundantly. Please this is easy to fix. Just do the above and she will be fine.
Thank you
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by uboma(m): 3:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Goodcare:
If you can pray and bless water for her
Please read psalm 24 , 51, 102. Inside water

Say what!

Your gullibility is on the next level.
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by silverkings: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Goodcare:
If you can pray and bless water for her Please read psalm 24 , 51, 102. Inside water

You're very silly

2 Likes

Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by shitshappen(m): 5:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Change her underwears, make sure her clothes are washed and aired properly not just looking neat.
If you can send her for body scrub and sauna bath. The heat from the sauna will open her pores and remove ingrained dirt. You might have to repeat it after a short period.
Re: Help With Her Body Odour Or She Will Be Sent Parking by Nekky5(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
In addition to all the posts above, don't you think it might also be an internal problem? Most times the state of our inner body system tend to ooze out from the body orifices ( openings/ pores). I would suggest you let her know know the benefits of water therapy. She should develop the habit of drinking water regularly especially first thing in the morning.it flushes out toxins and dirts that cause infections in the body thereby cleansing it. Fruits and vegetables are very helpful too. Her situation will be improved if she incorporates all these suggestions. May God reward you also for your concern over her well being.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Desired Body Shape With Lofitnez - Jump Rope & Free Workouts / Deadly Coronavirus Outbreak / Man Slums, Dies Few Hour After Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.