Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma (53116 Views)

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by nextnear(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBlunt:
This guy shares too much. Why not wait till then and Chris is on your train, and shock the world. Stop blowing your trumpet.
why are you not happy, please try and have faith that you can still make it, you still have your life, its hope you sadist
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by lollybizzu(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBlunt:
This guy shares too much. Why not wait till then and Chris is on your train, and shock the world. Stop blowing your trumpet.
He's just so excited too and he can't contain himself.
It happens.

Although being able to keep good things to oneself is great.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by Bawofss(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2019
dis guy reveals too much. small boy wey wan marry
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by olumalcolm(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Jerkules:
He didn't say which Chris na..do u know if it's Pastor Chris Okotie? Just be jumping into Conclusion like ..
The lady in dat picture is supposed to be representing her country in LONG JUMP, but lailai, she go dey drag job wit salary earners nw grin
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by ogkrakkid(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Na normal yoloba pikin lifestyle grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by Jerkules: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2019
olumalcolm:
The lady in dat picture is supposed to be representing her country in LONG JUMP, but lailai, she go dey drag job wit salary earners nw grin
grin
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Chris brown Don blow him mind, allow him to blow his trumpet

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by Mikeiron78(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chris Brown is one of the most useless guys in America that no one wants to associate with since he beats up Rihanna, but another man's garbage is another man's luxury,lol
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by BluntBlunt: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
nextnear:
why are you not happy, please try and have faith that you can still make it, you still have your life, its hope you sadist

Clearly you have a problem with reading and understanding. Go back and read my comment. Olodo
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by BluntBlunt: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Awaja:

If you have something to share,then share ,envy and feeling too copious won’t epp.

No, I don't share things that are yet to happen, I love to shock people. Have you ever heard of allowing things manifest then you share it. This isn't envy o.
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by BluntBlunt: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Goldicon2:
If na you, you go fit wait? Abi you no read watin e write? We're talking Chris brown bro any Nigerian celebrity way get this chance go blow the Trumpet anyhow oh . Besides you think he is blowing trumpet because he is a celebrity and you check his post everyday to see what he is up to . Come my WhatsApp status make you see people way they blow trumpet na, i don even mute many , if them wake up say pillow fall from bed them go post .. If rice no done well them go post , if brezze even blow slf them go post. So my guy free this nigga abeg, dude has found happiness and he is really excited right now. Imagine the things you will post if you have 30 billon naira in your account and you're a young blood.

I will wait my brother what if something comes up and Chris can't make it. What will he now say.
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by Awaja(m): 5:25am On Sep 20, 2019
BluntBlunt:

No, I don't share things that are yet to happen, I love to shock people. Have you ever heard of allowing things manifest then you share it. This isn't envy o.
I believe before he shared ,he knew it will manifest like someone waiting for an already paid for goods .
Re: Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma by Dude397(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Howfar the wedding now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley / Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.