Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval (10665 Views)

Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 / Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by ikwechegh(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2013
Jregz:
Can you drop your number for. WhatsApp.... Been disapproved twice
Can check my blog
www.adelowojregz..com
you can add me on whatsapp with 08100437643
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by ikwechegh(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Jregz:
Heard they don't accept blogs like this www.adelowojregz..com cos it's news content and Lil picx have flown in already not nude tho, you can check.
Need ya help
send me an email on jordunjames@gmail.com jregz
and adsense accept entertainment blogs i have done that for people
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Adsense dey fall hand die ooo
*not active publisher or awaiting approval *

No inbox as to whether i have been rejected or accepted for like 4 days now
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Kidstell: 1:46am On Nov 05, 2013
utimatedes:

Open a blogger account and post five article and click monetize and fill the same information and sure you will be accepted this time around.

When you are successful, come here and say thanks
i am developing a site for a top level domain i.e .com can i divert my blogger adsense into my ful site
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by bedfordng(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Kidstell: i am developing a site for a top level domain i.e .com can i divert my blogger adsense into my ful site
as long as adsense has approved you and you are now a publisher, you can add your adsense code to any of your site even if running on . provided the site if not against adsense rules.and my advice to the newbies, adsense is becoming strict every day.gone are those days when adsense use to approve any blog even when on . because on a daily bases,even lots of .com blogs are been rejected.you have to play ur part, most of the adsense ads you see on where not approved on . grand, they were approved on a .com domain and the owner can now insert it to even 1000 . site as far as it is not against their rules, so don't be deceived, domain name is not that cost, with less than 2k a year, you can buy a domain name and link it to your . to make it .com.doing it that way, you will have a brand online and no one would steal ur identity.imagine using a name like techwiseguru..com for over a year and every body knows you by that name.a sharp guy can steal ur brand by buying the main techwiseguru. com and you will be the one to loose because you will be generating traffic to the site unknowingly, ur visitors will start to get confused seeing techwiseguru on top domain and also on .be wise and get out from the past instances.before i even create a . site, i will first of all check if the domain name is available and immediately i will buy it even if i don't want to use it that instant.
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Kidstell: i am developing a site for a top level domain i.e .com can i divert my blogger adsense into my ful site
Said easily. Dose Google guys are some hard nut. Started blogging last month 19th
Avnt bin accepted
www.adelowojregz..com
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2013
bedfordng: as long as adsense has approved you and you are now a publisher, you can add your adsense code to any of your site even if running on . provided the site if not against adsense rules.and my advice to the newbies, adsense is becoming strict every day.gone are those days when adsense use to approve any blog even when on . because on a daily bases,even lots of .com blogs are been rejected.you have to play ur part, most of the adsense ads you see on where not approved on . grand, they were approved on a .com domain and the owner can now insert it to even 1000 . site as far as it is not against their rules, so don't be deceived, domain name is not that cost, with less than 2k a year, you can buy a domain name and link it to your . to make it .com.doing it that way, you will have a brand online and no one would steal ur identity.imagine using a name like techwiseguru..com for over a year and every body knows you by that name.a sharp guy can steal ur brand by buying the main techwiseguru. com and you will be the one to loose because you will be generating traffic to the site unknowingly, ur visitors will start to get confused seeing techwiseguru on top domain and also on .be wise and get out from the past instances.before i even create a . site, i will first of all check if the domain name is available and immediately i will buy it even if i don't want to use it that instant.
Omo see sharp instinct you be boss
What's hosting plan makes senses and its every year renewal right
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2013
bedfordng: as long as adsense has approved you and you are now a publisher, you can add your adsense code to any of your site even if running on . provided the site if not against adsense rules.and my advice to the newbies, adsense is becoming strict every day.gone are those days when adsense use to approve any blog even when on . because on a daily bases,even lots of .com blogs are been rejected.you have to play ur part, most of the adsense ads you see on where not approved on . grand, they were approved on a .com domain and the owner can now insert it to even 1000 . site as far as it is not against their rules, so don't be deceived, domain name is not that cost, with less than 2k a year, you can buy a domain name and link it to your . to make it .com.doing it that way, you will have a brand online and no one would steal ur identity.imagine using a name like techwiseguru..com for over a year and every body knows you by that name.a sharp guy can steal ur brand by buying the main techwiseguru. com and you will be the one to loose because you will be generating traffic to the site unknowingly, ur visitors will start to get confused seeing techwiseguru on top domain and also on .be wise and get out from the past instances.before i even create a . site, i will first of all check if the domain name is available and immediately i will buy it even if i don't want to use it that instant.
Omo see sharp instinct you be boss
What's hosting plan makes senses and its every year renewal right
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by dabral(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Hello Friend I follow all your above mention tips but there is same result "Site not comply according to google adsense policies" would you please help to what mistake I'm doing sad please check my site http://www.4xedu.com sad
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by GentleFrank(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by edujandon(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have applied several times but still not approved....this is my blog www.edujandon..com
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Suprabhat: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2014
How to Get Google Adsense Approval.

It is very Easy if you follow this simple 5 rules mentioned in this post then you will get google adsense approval easily and can make more easily.

Have a look here [url="http://www.worldtechbuzz.com/2014/06/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-in-5-steps.html"]How to Get Google Adsense Approval Easily[/url]
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by adsensebuy: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR any DOMAIN (.NET .COM .IN .ORG)
FULL LEGAL PROCESS ACCOUNT ON TRUST.(NO TRICK USED) ( NO ACCOUNT BLOCKED FOR SURE)
( approval nd partial mail from google adsense )

Contact 08006230790 (WHATSAPP)

email: neerajsainda@gmail.com (gtalk)

Vist www.adsensebuy.com

Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by adsensebuy: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
GOOGLE ADSENSE .............GOOGLE ADSENSE.......in 24 hours

HOSTED ACCOUNT UPGRADE TO FULLY APPROVED ACCOUNT.

NEW ADSENSE FOR INDIA , USA, CHINA ,NEPAL

100% REFUND (if our account ban with no reason)

CONTACT ME AT: 8006230790
adsensebuy:

FULL LEGAL PROCESS ACCOUNT ON TRUST.(NO TRICK USED) ( NO ACCOUNT BLOCKED FOR SURE)
Vist www.adsensebuy.com
adsensebuy:

Vist www.adsensebuy.com
GTALK: neerajsainda (online 24 hours)
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by kalet55(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
utimatedes:
I have been opening account for my friends and its only takes me 24hrs.

I can do that for you free if you want
can you help me too?
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Origbacrown2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
utimatedes:

plz help me abeg
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Goreviewrite(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Google AdSense is one of the best ways to earn money by placing ads around your website.

How does it work?

When you get AdSense approval on your site, Google uses an ad auction method to place ads on your site. These ads will be consistent with your website, as well as being selected based on topics that interest the site's visitors.

Then, in exchange for hosting Google ads on your website, Google will pay you a commission for each click you receive from the ads. This way you can earn money.

One of the best way of passive income is Google AdSense. One big thing is that you can turn off auto ads on your site.

Here are the steps to follow to get Google AdSense on your website:

1. Niche must be selected

2. Domain must be SEO friendly (you can use domain for free on Blogger)

3. One hosting (you can host for free on Blogger)

4. A theme ( In Blogger you use template)

5. You have to pay attention to the structure of the website

6. Keyword research for content

7. SEO Friendly Unique Content Writing

8. Unique image (no content can be copied)

9. Need to do website SEO Properly

10. We need to keep an eye on the speed optimization of the website

11. Google Analytics needs to do just that

12. Important pages need to be added

13. You need to create a Google Ad Account properly

I have put together the my fast and easy adsense approval trick here watch it now and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lpdKtVe2ZY
Re: How To Get Quick Adsense Account Approval by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
utimatedes:

hello am having problem approving mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Blog - 5 Things You Should Know / Google To Kill Google Reader / Nigerian Govt Issues Advisory On Massive Global Cyberattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.