Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Free Clickbank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Clickbank Account (2223 Views)

How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method / I Finally Got My Clickbank Account / Approved And Verified Clickbank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please don't come in here to ask what's Clickbank?

How do I make money with Clickbank?

How do I open one myself?

If people freely share that knowledge here, no problem.

But search Google for all that please, you can actually open a Clickbank account by yourself here in Nigeria. Just do your due diligence.

But if for whatsoever reason you have tried and still unable to create one yourself. Then I can help you at cost for my time and knowledge.

So, I'm assuming you know about Clickbank and what it's used for and how to find your way but you just need to open an account that you can use.

Now that we have an understanding.

What's the deal?

I will create a Clickbank account for FREE for the first 3 persons to comment showing their interest and how it will be useful to them.

Modified
Creating for Any other person afterwards will be at 2000 Naira only.

You only pay after it has been created and you receive a confirmation mail from Clickbank.

So, you into affiliate biz and want a Clickbank account, contact me through my profile.

If you're the "show me proof" type. See it below.

PS: I'm not teaching how to succeed with Clickbank or create an account. But I will share my experience, success and any setbacks as we progress, hopefully, someone might pick a thing or two from it.

PSS: MY OFFER IS TO CREATE A CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE THAT NEEDS ONE AND CAN'T DO IT THEMSELVES AT A COST. SHEY WE HEAR

Re: Free Clickbank Account by ehirosplusbiz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Interesting
Re: Free Clickbank Account by megafaraday(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Interested. It's about the best paying affiliate marketing site on the internet. I've always wanted to join the network but not been lucky. I opened an account some months back using a UK VPN and I mistakenly logged in another time without VPN and before I knew what's up the account was blocked.
I believe this is an opportunity for me to finally have an account and make some bucks.
Thanks for this opportunity
Re: Free Clickbank Account by dynamic010(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Interested..am lucky no 3 grin..
Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
megafaraday:
Interested. It's about the best paying affiliate marketing site on the internet. I've always wanted to join the network but not been lucky. I opened an account some months back using a UK VPN and I mistakenly logged in another time without VPN and before I knew what's up the account was blocked.
I believe this is an opportunity for me to finally have an account and make some bucks.
Thanks for this opportunity

Had a busy day, sorry for just responding.

Congrats!!!

Working to create your CLICKBANK ACCOUNT.

Kindly go to [url]payoneer.com[/url] to register for an account, with your correct details.

It will be needed to create your account.
Ensure to have a National ID or any other means of identification to further verify your payoneer.

Will drop a Google form link so you can drop the remaining details needed to create the account.

One thing though.

Help keep the thread alive.
Share some information you know about clickbank and how to make money from it.
Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
dynamic010:
Interested..am lucky no 3 grin..

Oga you did not tell us anything about clickbank

So do come and tell.

Kindly go to payoneer.com to register for an account, with your correct details.

Ensure to have a National ID or any other means of identification to further verify your payoneer.

Will drop a Google form link so you can drop the remaining details needed to create the account.

One thing though.

Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
Interesting

Thank you.
Re: Free Clickbank Account by megafaraday(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ehis4c:

Congrats!!!

Kindly go to [url]payoneer.com[/url] to register for an account, with your correct details.

One thing though.

Thanks. Have a Payoneer account.
Together we can make the thread lively
Re: Free Clickbank Account by todaynewsreview: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Interested too. It's one of the best affiliate websites. They have the best commission rates too.

Thanks.
Re: Free Clickbank Account by megafaraday(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ehis4c:

Congrats!!!

One thing though.

Good day bro. Pls what's the update
Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
megafaraday:

Good day bro. Pls what's the update

Some people have already reached out through my whatsApp.
Check out my profile.
Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please if you were among the 3 people initially on the thread, check my profile now, just drop your email, nairaland username, your first name and last name through the information there.

And you will have your account by tomorrow.
Re: Free Clickbank Account by dynamic010(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ehis4c:
Please if you were among the 3 people initially on the thread, check my profile now, just drop your email, nairaland username, your first name and last name through the information there.

Just got my clickbank account ...thanks for keeping ur words @Ehis4c

Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
dynamic010:

Just got my clickbank account ...thanks for keeping ur words @Ehis4c

You are welcome, man!
Re: Free Clickbank Account by Ehis4c(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Has anyone made a sale with Clickbank before?
Re: Free Clickbank Account by todaynewsreview: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Ehis4c:

Thanks so much. Got mine too.

Re: Free Clickbank Account by todaynewsreview: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Ehis4c:
Has anyone made a sale with Clickbank before?

No from my end. Guess you'll put us through that area too?

Thanks.
Re: Free Clickbank Account by afemgbosey(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
I am interested my brother, please move on
Re: Free Clickbank Account by gabrieltosyn247: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys
I got a goodnews to share with u, absolutely free!!! Download a complete guild on how i made $10,000 in 3 days on clickbank for free, click the link below to download the manual for free.
https://dollarupload.com/dl/b7cff
Re: Free Clickbank Account by FuckHomophobes: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Ehis4c:
Please don't come in here to ask what's Clickbank?

How do I make money with Clickbank?

How do I open one myself?

If people freely share that knowledge here, no problem.

But search Google for all that please, you can actually open a Clickbank account by yourself here in Nigeria. Just do your due diligence.

But if for whatsoever reason you have tried and still unable to create one yourself. Then I can help you at cost for my time and knowledge.

So, I'm assuming you know about Clickbank and what it's used for and how to find your way but you just need to open an account that you can use.

Now that we have an understanding.

What's the deal?

I will create a Clickbank account for FREE for the first 3 persons to comment showing their interest and how it will be useful to them.

Modified
Creating for Any other person afterwards will be at 2000 Naira only.

You only pay after it has been created and you receive a confirmation mail from Clickbank.

So, you into affiliate biz and want a Clickbank account, contact me through my profile.

If you're the "show me proof" type. See it below.

PS: I'm not teaching how to succeed with Clickbank or create an account. But I will share my experience, success and any setbacks as we progress, hopefully, someone might pick a thing or two from it.

PSS: MY OFFER IS TO CREATE A CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE THAT NEEDS ONE AND CAN'T DO IT THEMSELVES AT A COST. SHEY WE HEAR

Where was I in 2019? I'm very much interested oga mi. The commission rate and the fact that the affiliate program is dope plus you could teach a fellow brother how to fish instead of giving him fish. Thanks
Re: Free Clickbank Account by talkgist: 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
I know you have been looking for a way to create a legit click bank accounts here in Nigeria or any restricted country, Here it is. It is no longer news that Click Bank has upgraded its Operation, the former methods of opening a click bank account from Nigeria or other restricted Countries have changed, many people trying to use VPN, ‘’both premium and free VPNs’’ still get their accounts disabled in the end. It seems Click Bank has advanced its checks in detecting user locations and blacklisting Ip addresses which leads to disabling of accounts.
Some weeks ago, many people have written to me, asking how they can create a click bank account here in Nigeria and other click bank disabled countries. I have decided to guide my readers step by step throughout the whole process in the course of this article. If you still run into any difficulties, please do well to reach me as soon as possible on Our Publication website

WHAT IS CLICKBANK?

Click Bank is an Affiliate Market Place of products, it won't be a bad idea to say it is a storehouse of several products in different niches. These products are owned by the Vendors, these vendors affiliate with Click Bank to help sell their products on the Platform. Click Bank get a certain commission for doing this, on the other hands the Promoters (Advertisers) sign up to click bank on click bank to promote these products. The vendors through click bank pay the promoters a certain commission base on the number of sales the promoter has been able to acquire.

Here is the list of countries banned from buying from Clickbank:
AFGHANISTAN
ANGOLA
AZERBAIJAN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BANGLADESH
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
BENIN
BELARUS
CONGO, THE DEM REP OF
CENTRAL AFRICAN REP
CONGO
COTE D IVOIRE
CAMEROON
CUBA
DJIBOUTI
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ALGERIA
ECUADOR
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GUINEA
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
IRAQ
IRAN, ISLAMIC REP OF
KENYA
KOREA, DEM PEOPLES REP
LIBERIA
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MYANMAR
MONGOLIA
MAURITANIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
NIGER
NIGERIA
NEPAL
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
SERBIA
RWANDA
SUDAN
SIERRA LEONE
SENEGAL
SOMALIA
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
CHAD
TOGO
TAJIKISTAN
TIMOR-LESTE
TURKMENISTAN
TANZANIA, UN REP OF
UGANDA
ZAMBIA

IP-ADDRESSES

Click Bank has set robots to detect IP-addresses of users n these blacklisted countries, these robots will flag & disable such accounts
How do I create a ClickBank account in Nigeria in 2020 (Full Guide)

What is an IP address One May ASK?

IP (Internet Protocol) Address is an address of your network hardware. It helps in connecting your computer to other devices on your network and all over the world. An IP Address is made up of numbers or characters.
An example of an IP address would be: 506.457.14.512
Alternatively, we could say, An IP address is a number of all information technology devices (printers, routers, modems, etc) use. when connected to a network, including the internet.

WHAT IS A VPN?

A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more.
(VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

READ MORE >>> https://naijaterrene.com/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-in-2020/

Re: Free Clickbank Account by WorriorPlus: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Making money on Clickbank with adequate affiliate marketing training is difficult. Start on the right footing with the right training.

Check Below For LINK To ClickBank University Official Website To Sign Up For The Online Training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBGqSZWsyM
Re: Free Clickbank Account by WorriorPlus: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Click LINK Below To Sign Up For Clickbank University Trainings. >>>> LINK

Re: Free Clickbank Account by Broel(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
How to create a clickbank account in 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRavPYj-LTE

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Develop Mobile Application And Admob / Super Matrix Decentralized Smart Contract, Don't Miss This / Nissan Amada2007 Benz E- Class And Other Jeeps For Sale ( Less Than Market Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.