Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday (39031 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Crazeworld(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2019
some of the news that hit front page is just not worth it

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2019
he will go back to the father in future sha
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by semyman: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Senior advocate for fraudulent pastors, how about this?

4 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by olisaEze(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
One year birthday and na only adults full the pics! Agbayas on display, mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
this woman, you don comot hood, but hood not comot from you. that is your party, not your baby's party. no other one years olds anywhere to be found.

hope this will not be the recurring pattern - some party in dubai with the kid looking lost and adults shining teeth.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by LordTrezy(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Where is Jeremi Sholaye, the alleged father?
I know him personally, you will never see him in this kind of set up. Even the baby wasn't his intention, Linda was just too desperate. Uncle Sholaye that I know is still legally married to his wife, Alali Hart, the MD of Montaigne AH Ltd. Sadly, her house is just 2 streets before Lindas.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by QuickStandard: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2019
semyman:

Huh??
For real?

This one serious gan!!!

Hope it's not a doctored audio
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Mutemenot(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Nothing sweets like celebrating a child's day in a legally joined family, where the father and mother present the child.. A beautiful woman like Linda deserves a good man

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by nwamabo247(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Happy birthday to little j, please nairalanders help me
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by favinvest: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2019
dayleke:
Wey the papa?

When u re rich, d papa is no longer relevant..,

But wen u re poor, then d papa will b relevant if not b ready for family & community attack..

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by StUriah(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Celebrating basterds & vagabond is the order of the day.

This child will become Nigerian president one day.
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2019
that unnecessary spending could lift 2 families out of abject poverty, yet this once time poor girl think impressing the world with outlook is the best

what happen to celebrating the kid at nice funfair or shoprite here in Nigeria?
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Mod pls i wnt to change my user name pls kindly help,
my old username is holluphemydavid,
my intend username is o_luwafemi
And the reason i wnt to change to dis new username is dat i wnt all my social media username to be uniform,both twitter,instagram,are o_luwafemi,pls will really appreciate dis
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Divay22(f): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Wendyglad:

When will our celebrities learn to allow children live their childhood life in peace... too much publicity is bad...

meanwhile Jayce is a happy baby, baby already know he is one lucky champ.. always smiling grin grin

that kind of smile when you know your life is good
You said it all grin cheesy
He's always smiling

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by MiseryIndex(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Jet Set Life.Me Love It.
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by youngbang(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Rich people and their way of life

Even the baby don’t know the Birthday party is is him. Rich people always finds reasons to celebrate tongue
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by skukimania(f): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2019
ginaeve:
And the baby gets to grow up in an incomplete home. Despite her supposed capability, Lynda couldn't provide a complete and happy home for her son. Guess there are somethings money can't buy.

Did she complain to you?

3 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by anonimi: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Waste of Money and Resources sad

Thanks.
As if there is no hotel/resort in Nigeria that is good enough.
Instead she has to give her money to Arabs who consider all blacks as dirty monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by hisexcellency34: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2019
And Linda lied he never dated a married man?

LordTrezy:

I know him personally, you will never see him in this kind of set up. Even the baby wasn't his intention, Linda was just too desperate. Uncle Sholaye that I know is still legally married to his wife, Alali Hart, the MD of Montaigne AH Ltd. Sadly, her house is just 2 streets before Lindas.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Ameena(f): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Deltatoto:
shes celebrating a bastard

Haaaaaaa
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by anishe(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Chelsea fan, you are spotted.

Don't mind that Barkeley of a boy.
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by anonimi: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2019
ginaeve:
And the baby gets to grow up in an incomplete home. Despite her supposed capability, Lynda couldn't provide a complete and happy home for her son. Guess there are somethings money can't buy.

Barack Obama grew up in an incomplete home.
Jesus Christ (Prophet Isa in Islam) was conceived out of wedlock.
Please repeat the above 100 times until you get the gist.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by dokie: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2019
thesicilian:

All these folks shouting vanity, waste of resources upandan, don't be enemies of progress. Work hard so that you can make it also. Then let's see if you will have a million dollars in the bank and be celebrating your children's birthdays with cabin biscuits and Fanta!

Bros leave story.

Regardless of the choice of words, vanity or whatever, something's are absolutely unnecessary and reveals a certain kind of vainess that is unhealthy. It's an unnecessary show of affluence. It's just as vain as my igbo brother who goes to a party and starts spraying money in a manner just to seek attention or a pretty Mike attending an event with girls strapped with dog collars. It's all the same thing. If these people live long enough, many of them would in retrospect wonder why they did things like that.

Quite different from one who loves the best cars or lives in a mansion exquisitely furnished and all.

Perhaps she might be trying to give the child the best she can, but I can assure you this isn't the best.

If Linda were my sister, I would have advised her to make effort to draw the child's father as close as possible to the son. The child would appreciate that much more in life than all this.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Maldini212(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2019
ginaeve:

Seek help
Cause your are drowning in poverty already

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by opribo(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Happy Birthday baby Jayce.

Dont mind those two big for nothing buffoon dad and mum who made you go through this unwarranted mess.

Somebody like me would have been a best daddy but would they look at us.
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by dokie: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2019
favinvest:

When u re rich, d papa is no longer relevant..,

But wen u re poor, then d papa will b relevant if not b ready for family & community attack..

Lol

So the only value of a father is to provide finance right?

You've got to change that mindset, it's so wrong.
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by dokie: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2019
anonimi:

Barack Obama grew up in an incomplete home.
Jesus Christ (Prophet Isa in Islam) was conceived out of wedlock.
Please repeat the above 100 times until you get the gist.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

Doesn't change the fact that it is not the best. And please, Jesus Christ grew up with a Mother and a Father. If you are not aware, go check the Bible.
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2019
semyman:

A stronger evidence is needed to bring down the alleged rapist.....audio recordings are not usually admissible in court as evidence because it is assumed it could have been doctored, no one is seeing anyone talking, people can mimic voices...

a video would have been better after forensic audit. it is even illegal in the first place to record a person without consent unless the recording was initiated by law enforcement agent or a federal judge....
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2019
dokie:

Doesn't change the fact that it is not the best. And please, Jesus Christ grew up with a Mother and a Father. If you are not aware, go check the Bible.

Good
Re: Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday by anonimi: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2019
dokie:

Can't you read

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Wear Super Eagles Jersey / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.