Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) (28690 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by calabaman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by sisisioge: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
May God rest them well and externally pacify the bereaved. It is well.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Gkemz: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
What a sad news. May their souls RIP.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Saintly01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is unbearable, so so sad.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Pappyjim: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is soo sad! May their Souls Rest In Peace!!!

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
chai, dis death na bastard. e no see buhari, tinubu , okoroawusa and lie-muhammed kill
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by xavijulius(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by namely(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
God rest their souls and grant the family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by flowjoe: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
young beautiful family, RIP to the lost
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by GodsOwnFav(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Very tragic! Only God can comfort the Father/Husband. Too bad!
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by TotoNaRubber: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2019

Wow wow wow this is a very terrible news, Imagine what the man will be going through right now ?

This will distabilise the man for a very long long time... So sorry

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
My heart goes out to the husband. I hope the lord strengthens him to bear the loss embarassed
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
RIP cry
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Kingxiee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
May the souls of all the faithful departed, Through the mercy of God, Rest In Peace... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Marshalemmy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sad news RIP
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is truly sad. May the almighty God grant Mr Jebe the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by muzeze77: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sad, last week alive and healthy this time last week. May they rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Mrjaz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is annoying from her age and her eldest child’s age you can tell how long she’s been married in fact I feel like crying � May God console the Husband and grant them peace and eternal rest Amen �
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by kunmiiii: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
This news is a sad reminder of how your life can change in just a second, different things just dey go through my mind, how can this man cope and get his life back together after such a painful and devastating loss! 3 beautiful kids and a wife just like that!!

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
martphreak:

Do u smoke fried beans?

R.I.P to the Dead... May God console the husband and his entire family... its really terrible and i ply that road very constant... God is faithful...
maybe you sell smoke-able fried beans but that does not mean i take them
I was just talking about the possible future of the woman's kids so there is no need to blow a gasket okay!
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by lizdammy: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Very sad sad
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by wambosamuel1980: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
I knw many will start pointing fingers at his village people, but our God is greater than anything i console the family to bear the lost. RIP.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by mercyvivv(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
God have mercy o. May their souls rest in perfect peace and may God give the husband the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Livingstone124: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is very painful.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Deltatoto: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
zoba88:
Here is a heartbreaking burial poster of Benue lady and her three kids who died in accident.They will be buried today September 18,2019.May their souls RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/heartbreaking-poster-of-benue-lady-and.html?m=1
akwanga road?if u pass this road 10times u will have an accident 9times.the enemy has succeeded in their life.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by phrezzz: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
zoba88:
Here is a heartbreaking burial poster of Benue lady and her three kids who died in accident.They will be buried today September 18,2019.May their souls RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/heartbreaking-poster-of-benue-lady-and.html?m=1
family friend so painful
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by madgoat(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ceegar01:
This is so sad my condolence to the husband may God give him the fortitude to bear this painful loss

Repent now and give your life to Christ.
What exact makes it sad when we are also all going to die.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by spiceadole: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Just where and how will the husband start all over again. So so sad cry cry cry

See you.
What if the husband is responsible for it.
He will become rich,marry another wife and have new children.
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Augustinaz(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Evince:
why didnt the fucking god stop the accident. Na only to grant fortitude. If they had survived now u will say god saved them. God story the deepest brainwash of the world
wetin God do you now? Why the hatred?
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by Zofvizuals(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
May the soul of the departed rest in peace...amen
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by martphreak(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
maybe you sell smoke-able fried beans but that does not mean i take them
I was just talking about the possible future of the woman's kids so there is no need to blow a gasket okay!

The woman and her kids died...all four of them....so I was wondering which chances you talking about?
Re: Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) by olaniyilukman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is touching! May God gives the husband and thier family the fortitude to bear the lost... R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.