Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview (341 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Records After Scoring 128th Champions League Goal(Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record / Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by 9jaStarMedia: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview
Avideo showing Cristiano Ronaldo break down in tears have surfaced online.
Avideo showing Cristiano Ronaldo break down in tears have surfaced online.
Ronaldo was seen crying after watching an emotional video of his late father praising him for the first time.
Read Also: Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham Equals Cristiano Ronaldo’s EPL Feat
His father, Jose Dinis Aveiro, who was an alcoholic and a former soldier died of liver failure at the age of 52. Ronaldo was 20.
In an interview with Piers Morgan, the former Manchester United, and Real Madrid was shown a video of his father Jose Dinis Aveiro celebrating him ahead of the Euro 2004 tournament held in Portugal.
Ronaldo, crying, said: “I never saw the video. I never saw that video. Unbelievable.”
On his rape accusation, he said: ‘It makes you feel so bad.’
‘One day I was at home in the living room with my girlfriend and then the news they speak about Cristiano Ronaldo, this and that,’ he said. ‘You listen to you kids coming down the stairs and you change the channel because I was embarrassed, I feel embarrassed.”

Good Morning Britain

@GMB

‘He doesn’t see me receive awards.’

In an emotional interview, @Cristiano breaks down in tears over the loss of his late father and the fact that he never got to witness his son's success.

Watch the full interview on @ITV on Tuesday at 9pm.@piersmorgan | #GMB

Embedded video

6:18 AM - Sep 16, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

11.7K people are talking about this

https://www.9jastarmedia.com/2019/09/cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-down-in-tears.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by ehirosplusbiz(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo the world best don't cry I no how you feel
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by majamajic(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2019
the greatest footballer ever ,
Pele ,Messi and maradona should fight for 2nd position

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by myfan: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Good morning all

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba ‘tells Manchester United To Increase His Weekly Salary To £600k’ / Chelsea And Arsenal Goalkeeper Peter Cech Joined An Ice Hockey Team / Klopp Wanted Meat And Got Fish, He Didn't Like The Menu - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.