Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? (10310 Views)

"Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re / Nexford University Is Now WES Approved / Dr Oby Ezekwesili Addresses Nexford University's MBA Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by Kelsey78: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2019
I read that Nexford University is accredited but could not find any confirmation about that in Nigeria? Also when I checked on Google Maps I just found an office building in the US but not a campus or anything. Does anyone know?
Re: Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by AmosChinedu: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Nexford is not accredited in Nigeria or any part of Africa. I have checked NCC list of accredited universities in Nigeria and could not find them. They are also not accredited in any part of Africa. Hmmm.
Re: Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by NexfordNigeria: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Hi Kelsey, thank you for your interest in Nexford University.
We are a 100% online degree-granting institution of higher education, licensed under the Degree Granting Institution Rules of the District of Columbia. As an American university, we do not need NUC accreditation, same as other foreign institutions. You can find out more about our license and accreditation here: www.nexford.org/accreditation.

Nexford is a next-generation 100% online university, we do not have a physical campus but our learners have a chance to graduate at our ceremony in Washington DC, to celebrate with faculty and other learners.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by rien05(f): 1:34am On May 23, 2021
Search "Nexford University Students" on Telegram to get more info.
Re: Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by nwajay(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2021
This is a very deceptive statement. Nexford is not accredited, your founder has responded ethically numerous times on this issue. You are still in the process of getting accredited with DEAC.

Its is important you communicate ethically and give complete information to your prospective students who will decide if they want to get the training or need an accredited course/degree for other purposes.

1 Like

Re: Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Thank you for your comment. We understand that accreditation is an important consideration for many prospective students, and we want to clarify that our previous statements on being accredited referred to our accreditation by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC). This happened in early 2019.

However, we're thrilled to announce that Nexford University has recently received accreditation by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) as of March 2023.

We're proud to offer accredited degree programs that can help students achieve their career goals, and believe that affordable and accessible education is a right, not a privilege.

We apologize for any confusion our previous messaging may have caused and want to assure you that we strive to communicate ethically and transparently with our community.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.
Re: Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? by AnnAndrew10: 6:49am On May 18, 2023
Nexford University is now registered and now accredited. I am a current student, and I must tell you that the institution is simply amazing. How do you explain schooling from the comfort of your home? Having access to your course professors. Having a personal success advisor, should you need any help. Nexford University defiled the traditional teaching method.

I am glad to be a product management student at Nexford, there's no country barrier. Flexible tuition payment

The institution offers sort after programs for MBA and BBA

For MBA inquiry click on this link submit your details and a representative from the US will reach out to you https://nexford.scaletrk.com/click?o=3&a=280

For BBA https://nexford.scaletrk.com/click?o=2&a=280

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Universities Offering Part Time Studies With Centres In Lagos / BAZE University Abuja Tuition Fee Is 1.65M Naira Owned By Former Senator / Mapoly Post Utme Screening Postponed.scratch Card Is Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.